What's new

Liberation

Che

Veteran
T5's, rockwool cloning, and seeds..

T5's, rockwool cloning, and seeds..

Hello everyone!
I've added a few T5 fixtures to my veg room, and taken some of the clones and placed them into rockwool chunks in trays. I might do a few hydro plants, once I get my gear all sorted.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Zombie Virus left, SourPuss right

I've got the word that there are a ton more seeds on the way, here are some of what we've got coming..
DJ Short : True Blueberry
DJ Short : Grape Krush
TGA : Jack the Ripper

Also, some of my IC friends have provided me with a few genetics which I will have very soon, so you can expect I'll get some of that up on display for you really soon.

And if all goes well, I will be getting a couple of decent sized tents setup, leaning towards the sunhut xxl's.. for my current situation it makes sense to be able to tear down quickly so I'm going to give it a shot. Anything is probably better than the poly tent I built... it's negative pressure is slowly ripping it apart! (larger intake would have helped..) And it's too damned small for what I have in mind...

Anyways, thats about it for updates for now, so if you've read this far I'll reward you with some Zombie Virus shots.. I can hardly wait to smoke this stuff!! :canabis:
picture.php

Zombie Virus #5

picture.php

Zombie Virus #5 macro

Until next time, thanks for reading - and be safe!!
-Che

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Che, what kind of ferts are you giving the ZV? I notice they're nice and green. I've been giving mine GH Flora lucas and they yellowed a little too quick. I'm gonna give the next batch Floranova and see if I do any better.

I'm curious about the burnt rubber pheno. Up close, the two I have smell fruity. Occasionally I get a whif of something different. Hard to describe atm but it's pretty dark, lol.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
yo Che impressive work my friend
Looks awesome in there

Disco, what you doin about your cal and mag? Nothing will yellow up a plant quite like a nute lock out

Che

Veteran
Weedhound, thanks :D I am always mixing it up a little, trying new things! Glad you're enjoying the grow show!

Disco - I was using Lucas formula in the past but now I am using Botanicare Pure Blend Pro, as well as worm castings and AN Big Bud. I plan to add AN Iguana juice to my regimen as well, just got a nice big jug of each (AN nutes are going up in price here).

Doc: Thanks brother!! The best is yet to come! :D

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I still laugh when I notice your gear in there.

It is like a replica of what I use at home

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
yo Che impressive work my friend
Looks awesome in there

Disco, what you doin about your cal and mag? Nothing will yellow up a plant quite like a nute lock out

I have CalMag+ but haven't used it. I give em a shot next water. Thanks, Dog.

Che

Veteran
I still laugh when I notice your gear in there.

It is like a replica of what I use at home

I keep telling you I want your used gear LOL you would save me a fortune...

Hazy - I appreciate the compliment Brother! I can't wait to upgrade everything looking forward to playing with some new toys and getting a few different flowering areas setup. It's going to be fun! :canabis:

I'll drop a super quick update..
I've been smoking REv's C99 (Female#1) almost exclusively for the last few days, this cut is deadly and it's only the first one I've tried. It's got me red eyed and stoned for hours, but it's motivational enough that I smoke half a bowl, get an idea to do something and 2 hours later I realize how much time has passed, I'm still high, and the bong is still loaded. I like it!!

Sharing mutant seeds with friends..
Vince has been having a fun time with some NLxC99 beans we sent him, most are mutating and not doing well. Poor germ rates too, so I'm not happy with that batch. To be frank, they were harvested a bit hastily and ahead of schedule, so I am to blame for the trouble..
picture.php

picture.php

SPGxC99 thread at BSGA forums: SPGxC99
Vince's Current Grow: Brave New World
:fsu: Considering the parentage, if he can get a female out of those crazy seedlings it should be interesting smoke to say the least! Or maybe they'll all grow out of it... either way that'll be one to keep an eye on for sure. Sorry Vince, and anyone else who got those beans consider yourself warned what you're in for..

Well, I'm off to trim a few Plants, took down another C99, a small chunky cheese which stunk up the whole house, and a couple other little ladies.
Until next time, thanks for reading, and be safe!!

-Che

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Crispy fritters. Nah man, not burned just strange. I'm with the hound on this one, they'll probably grow out of it, or they won't.

Che

Veteran
don't quit on them. Sometimes the funky ones turn out the best......or not.
Good luck.

Yup, Vince is gonna let them ride and see how it goes.. I'll be watching with you guys! Check out his thread, he's got a ton of new seed starts and is really stepping it up! (link in previous post)

very nice dude.......awesome

Thanks dewroc6, welcome to the show!! Smoke a bowl, stick around there's plenty more comin!!

Crispy fritters. Nah man, not burned just strange. I'm with the hound on this one, they'll probably grow out of it, or they won't.

Could be a number of things, but probably immature seeds I'm guessing. Shit happens! At least they are growing, and most of the mutants I've had survive seedling stage usually grow out of it.

So, I took a few photos tonight, and here are the ones I feel turned out, so without further ado it's photo update time!!

picture.php

Zombie Virus #5

picture.php

Zombie Virus #5

picture.php

Seeded Rev's Cinderella99 (#1)

picture.php

O.G.A. Sourpuss at 9 weeks 5 days(red rhino in back ground) :yoinks:

picture.php

IF1 @ 7 weeks

picture.php

IF1 @7 weeks

picture.php

Chunky Cheese @ 7 weeks

picture.php

Chunky Cheese @ 7 weeks

I hope you enjoyed the photos!!
It's been a long weekend for this cat.. so I'm gonna relax with my gear percolated tube and some C99.. :bongsmi:

I'll be back with more updates soon, thinking about tearing down my veg room and making it more efficient.
Until next time, thanks for reading - and be safe!!
-Che

Che

Veteran
Scored a couple packs of BOG's seeds at the bay this morning.. couldn't get the SourBubble or Lifesaver or whatever but I did score one BMR and one Bogglegum. Hooray for Bog :D

I

idoreallytry

nice setup brother glad i stopped in and got impressed even more by some of ur pics,,peace

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
che
Howzit brother..?? Some frost growin right there.. Man love the updates of the gurls.. I want to get me some of those crosses.. Great work brother be back sooner than later.. peace..

sack

Che

Veteran
nice to see everything here looking good, Che. Nice one one the BOGs Bro :)

Thanks JS! Come by anytime, you'll get to see some of that bog gear in action around here sooner or later :D

nice setup brother glad i stopped in and got impressed even more by some of ur pics,,peace

The setup is a work in progress, I'm glad you appreciate the work involved and the pics, which are sometimes easier to pull off than others! I love late in flowering, it's photomagic time! :canabis:

che
Howzit brother..?? Some frost growin right there.. Man love the updates of the gurls.. I want to get me some of those crosses.. Great work brother be back sooner than later.. peace..

sack

Good sacko, chillin n gettin my girls sorted. Gonna be a fun time around here this winter! :D Thanks for the compliments, I'll do my best to keep the good stuff coming.

Tonight marks the first night of flowering for my SPGxNL ladies. i have 4 clones off of one mother which all got a realy good veg, and one vigorous clone off of each of my other females, transplanted and flipped this morning before lights out. The pics are from after the first full 12 hour night.

picture.php

SPG x NL clones - Day 1

picture.php

SPG x NL Clones - Day 1

I also flipped a seed plant, MM#2 F2. This plant was an accidental germination, the seed popped in the mothers pot while seeds were maturing. If it's female I'll let it finish to test the result against the mother.
picture.php

Manitoba Medicine #2 F2 - Day 1

I took down the ZV #5 last night, so no more macros of that one until it's dry.. but I have clones rooting off that mother..
here is a couple shots off of a different ZV, this one a week behind.. it's really filling out at 8 weeks.
picture.php

Zombie Virus

picture.php

Zombie Virus

And here is a shot of a lower popcorn nug off of a C99 plant. I decided to leave it on for now, as there's ample room in the flowering chamber and I want to try toking on some amber trich'd Cindy..
picture.php

Rev's Cinderella 99 #1

Well that's it for updates for now, I hope you've enjoyed the show!

Until next time, thanks for reading - and be safe!

-Che