What's new

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Damn zombie labs I can almost smell and taste that blueberry through the screen! That bud structure looks awfully familiar to that old stinky blueberry lady I miss so much! Nice!

Peace mike

ZombieLabs

Is that hopper taking off for you or has it been a slow veg?

That blueberry was actually a bagseed from CO saved for like 8 years. Popped it and it turned out to be female, then realized it was definitely a blueberry shortly after she started blooming.

Lifebreather

Veteran
hashmakin' headstash.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1992.jpg
    IMG_1992.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 15

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well i'll be damn'ed following lifebreathers hashplant - thats a BEAUTY! I got to finish this hard-on - got any macros?

Heres something I got coming down soon - PHD a cross being tested for RedEyedGenetics

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Lifebreather

Veteran
Well i'll be damn'ed following lifebreathers hashplant - thats a BEAUTY! I got to finish this hard-on - got any macros?

No macros, but I will say about 9 leaves on the whole plant went into the rubbish bin, the rest went into the trim bin.

The strain is Wicked (bred by the venerable Mr. M), it's a Pineapple/White cross. I'll post some pics of the dried bud when it's ready. The leaf is smokable, and it isn't "fuzz" you're lookin' at there.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Yes from seed, that is the 2 pheno's popping up in the strain, The top one would be the Nepali indica dominant one.

AceYonder

Geeze those are some frosty plants, it's like a snowstorm in here! I don't think I've got anything that quite compares to those, but she's been good to me as a first timer so I figured I owe it to her to show her off a little bit. This is my Agent Orange 'bout 4 weeks into flower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts