What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Damn zombie labs I can almost smell and taste that blueberry through the screen! That bud structure looks awfully familiar to that old stinky blueberry lady I miss so much! Nice!

Peace mike

ZombieLabs

Is that hopper taking off for you or has it been a slow veg?

That blueberry was actually a bagseed from CO saved for like 8 years. Popped it and it turned out to be female, then realized it was definitely a blueberry shortly after she started blooming.

Lifebreather

Veteran
hashmakin' headstash.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1992.jpg
    IMG_1992.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 15

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well i'll be damn'ed following lifebreathers hashplant - thats a BEAUTY! I got to finish this hard-on - got any macros?

Heres something I got coming down soon - PHD a cross being tested for RedEyedGenetics

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Lifebreather

Veteran
Well i'll be damn'ed following lifebreathers hashplant - thats a BEAUTY! I got to finish this hard-on - got any macros?

No macros, but I will say about 9 leaves on the whole plant went into the rubbish bin, the rest went into the trim bin.

The strain is Wicked (bred by the venerable Mr. M), it's a Pineapple/White cross. I'll post some pics of the dried bud when it's ready. The leaf is smokable, and it isn't "fuzz" you're lookin' at there.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Yes from seed, that is the 2 pheno's popping up in the strain, The top one would be the Nepali indica dominant one.

AceYonder

Geeze those are some frosty plants, it's like a snowstorm in here! I don't think I've got anything that quite compares to those, but she's been good to me as a first timer so I figured I owe it to her to show her off a little bit. This is my Agent Orange 'bout 4 weeks into flower

Status
Not open for further replies.