What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here are my OG X Mango Haze
picture.php

picture.php

and Head band
picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't use any Background? I take all my pics in total darkness. My camera has a green light it uses to focus on the subject.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh Well lest see... the Headband is Suppose to be the original Daywreaker AKA Headband with a few more AKA LOL. . I have no doubts of this:) Heavy yielder ... She is solid top shelf. From Dr.Pur

The original OG X Mango Haze(Nav) from Dr.Pur... Very tall plant with low-medium yield Solid Top shelf.

Both clone only

Hope that helps ;)

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
I think he means the genetic background/story of how you got/developed the cuts.

Oh Well lest see... the Headband is Suppose to be the original Daywreaker AKA Headband with a few more AKA LOL. . I have no doubts of this:) Heavy yielder ... She is solid top shelf. From Dr.Pur

The original OG X Mango Haze(Nav) from Dr.Pur... Very tall plant with low-medium yield Solid Top shelf.

Both clone only

Hope that helps ;)

Thats what I meant :) Thanks! That HB looks amazing... I've been looking for good HB forever, some of the cuts are just straight trash!

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
I've got a cut that was gifted to me labeled Headband 707... a buddy got it in a trade and wanted me to run it for him. Only 12 days into flower, has some legs once flipped, with a sort of diesel structure I guess, but has a unique trait of showing a half-albino leaf periodically.

I've also seen some crap Headband... hoping mine is the one. PF's looks spot on! What kind of aromas you getting from your Headband PF?

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
I don't use any Background? I take all my pics in total darkness. My camera has a green light it uses to focus on the subject.

I thought he meant the picture background too! I was wondering that myself, your photography is great. I am going to try lights all off next time I am doing crop pictures. The cuttings look awesome too. I love a good headband!

nickman

Veteran
Wow frostbite, that headband looks so nice... I'm gonna b trying karmas headbanger... Hope it' looks half as good as yours...

yeah, i agree, that headband looks dank. I remember that pic Nspecta. beautiful bubba and great shots guys...keep that frost comin....Im getting weed wood over here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts