What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
I thought the pics looked pretty good myself... considering many folks' pics don't show much for detail when it comes to dried buds.

Great buds Crooked!

Maybe this is your troll showing itself in the digital flesh? It got so upset the "downvoting" feature is gone so Iit had to post...

Bmac1

Veteran
WiFi @ 25 days

picture.php

picture.php

canned abyss1

Veteran
She looks sticky icky im sure its fire

What cut/stock is it ?

The infamous Male from soma was special , I got few hybrids in the valut

1luvbigherb

I am not sure what cut it is, I picked it up about 4 years ago, but I believe that it has been around for while before that.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@crooked8- Those fire og nugs look awesome. Nice size to them. I have always been hesitant to pick up some fire beans because the yield doesn't look that great. But yours looks to yield well. Was that the biggest nug you had this round of the fire?

You know i have to say with the fire its all about weaving the tops early. Ive gotten her to yield better than tahoe did for me. Ive easily gotten 1.75 per light with her. Im not sure what the biggest nug is maybe ill post it once its all clipped up. I highly recommend fire for og lovers. :tiphat:
Mike and everyone with the nicer comments much appreciated. Maybe my photography skills need work. I knew the one was blurry. And yeah def never used a "flashlight" at all so not sure wtf that trolling was for.
Either way im stoked how tight i got everything this time. :dance013:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
tahoeOG...yeah, another freakin OG

Attachments

• ogtahoe 010.jpg
    ogtahoe 010.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 10
  • ogtahoe 004.jpg
    ogtahoe 004.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 10
  • ogtahoe 005.jpg
    ogtahoe 005.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 10

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
norcal gooey is new to me, first run of many to come...she's drying very nicely...

Attachments

• norcalgooey4.JPG
    norcalgooey4.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 10
  • ncgooey1.JPG
    ncgooey1.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 9
  • ncgooey.5.JPG
    ncgooey.5.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 9

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
baked mango and the container she lived and died in...

Attachments

• rootrouter.JPG
    rootrouter.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 10
  • bakedmango7.JPG
    bakedmango7.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 10
  • bakedmango2.JPG
    bakedmango2.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 9
  • bakedmango1.JPG
    bakedmango1.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 10

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
OGtahoe...

Attachments

• ogtahoe 010.jpg
    ogtahoe 010.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 8
  • ogtahoe 004.jpg
    ogtahoe 004.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 11

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^Nspecta that's some frosty purps you got there, what can you tell me about her ...smell? taste? flower? Great job!!

I have to agree !!! thats one helluva purple snowstorm ya got going there brutha !!! :tiphat:

Green Supreme

Veteran
Man OB, been dreaming since the first I saw that girl on that other lame site some years back. Thanks for re invigorating the dream. Peace GS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts