What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Goats

Well I don't know, but did you see that El Chapo x Sin Mint Cookies? Thats about the frostiest looking plant I've ever seen. Its almost a shame because you can kinda tell theres some pretty colors on the plant material player below the resin too. I bet that stuff will be really pretty when its dry too, those flowers are like jewels.

was in portland this past week. have to say, portland has its chronic game ON-POINT. i smoked some absolute fire while there. was impressed for sure. expensive for the good good though :tiphat:

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
El Chapo x Sin Mint Cookies from Pin High.

Pheno #1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pheno #2 Not quite as frosty as her sister but she's got better structure and much louder terps. Definitely a keeper if she smokes well.
picture.php

St. Phatty

Damn !

Do you share these fine buds with your house-guests ?

Is there an Air BNB for canna-philes ? $200 a night and you get 2 ounces of FRESH in the bargain.

indagroove

Veteran
That El Chapo x Sin Mint Cookies from Pin High looks absolutely stunning. Where do I get it? Sign me up, first in line.

:woohoo:

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
El Chapo x Sin Mint Cookies at 49 days

Edit: This first pic was just reposted by HighTimes and Cypress Hill on Instagram. :woohoo:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts