What's new

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Get Mo - I've looked at your collective works and truly, you are on Doobieduck level of cannatography. You capture some very nice perspectives and I enjoy seeing the plant through your lens. :respect:

dank.Frank

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Get Mo - I've looked at your collective works and truly, you are on Doobieduck level of cannatography. You capture some very nice perspectives and I enjoy seeing the plant through your lens. :respect:

dank.Frank
:thank you:
Appreciate that man. DD one of my favorite photographers. If u get a chance check out erik.nugshots on ig, he does some amazing work too. Resinated lens and curt ice are also some great cannabis photographers.

RomulanJake

Some Romulan.. getting frosty :freezing:

picture.php

Day 42-ish

picture.php

Day 49

picture.php

Macro shot, day 49

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
All 46 days in. All in the same tray being multifed the same nutes.
Firestorm (gg4xwifi)
picture.php

Gg4
picture.php

Super silver haze
picture.php

Forum cookies
picture.php

Wedding cake
picture.php

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
not the best pic to show the frost, but only one i could find of deathstar, bout to run her again in the next few weeks :)

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I try not to come here unless I have a contender. Every so often a plant will pop up that just has that something ... extra ... to it's look.

She has the big long colas blocking the door way on the left. If it looks pointy at the top - it's her. She's kind of sprawled out.

picture.php

From FREE seed made by Ottoman and TocomaComa :respect:

Chem Sister x Pure Kush @58 days

picture.php

She still has at least two weeks left in her maiden voyage. She's only going to get sexier. I can't wait to smoke this plant!!! :joint:

dank.Frank