What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

jakespeed

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Jenny Kush

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DBMH X MAC just started but I like what im seeing... Not much stretch on this pheno.. Maybe 1x and that's pushing it.
picture.php

picture.php

KQR X SDUBB)x Cherry cookies,
picture.php

kro-magnon

Veteran
@ Fiveleggedgoat, did you grow some El Chapo seeds ? I'm curious about that cross, the genetic make-up is very interesting.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
@ Fiveleggedgoat, did you grow some El Chapo seeds ? I'm curious about that cross, the genetic make-up is very interesting.

Nah, I haven't grown El Chapo but your right, it does sound pretty damn good. This cross was made by Pin High who used his keeper El Chapo selection as the mother.

Goats

did something happen to this thread? i had a post that got rep, but when i click on it it just brings me to a random page of this thread and my post isn't there.

what gives?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It will be on the previous page.. Its normal I get that when the page advances. When you click on the rep it will take you to the top of the recent page.

PDX Dopesmoker

did something happen to this thread? i had a post that got rep, but when i click on it it just brings me to a random page of this thread and my post isn't there.

what gives?

Well I don't know, but did you see that El Chapo x Sin Mint Cookies? Thats about the frostiest looking plant I've ever seen. Its almost a shame because you can kinda tell theres some pretty colors on the plant material player below the resin too. I bet that stuff will be really pretty when its dry too, those flowers are like jewels.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just checked. When I click on the most recent like in this thread it takes me to the top on the most recent page which is PDX post.. The like is for the previous page pics.. It happens all the time for me.