What's new

let the party begin

H

Hazyfontazy

sob story

sob story

wednesday i pulled several back muscles whilst tending garden:mad:,its touch and go wether i go or not ,meant to be arriving tommorrow but the pain is very bad ,,if i do make it luckily i gotta a room right by gh utd so not far to crawl ,due to my incapacity i'll just veg at gh utd ,,so hopefully see ya there ,feel free to use me as ic offical doorman and info courier

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Hope all you guys and girls are having a great time! 06 and 07 meeting/cup was a lot of fun, miss all my friends and would love to be there now...Raco bro, next year we'll be there raisin hell :D much love allof ya and have a greeeeeeaaaaat weekend!

Shiit Hazy mate, same problems here, back is ruined again..you gotta ask for some of that candy or the resin that Sam had, it'llhelp lol....:D Hugs!

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Got here yesterday but had zero sleep (and I mean literally), so met with Karma Genetics, ojd and crew for about half hour.. then went back to apt and slept slept slept. Feel much better and have just swung past Greenhouse on Haarlemmerstraat and noticed the guys there, will prob drop in after I've done some internetting!

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
if i do make it luckily i gotta a room right by gh utd so not far to crawl ,due to my incapacity i'll just veg at gh utd ,,so hopefully see ya there ,feel free to use me as ic offical doorman and info courier

that is a shame hazy, but considering my low tolerance I might end up spending lots of time vegging at the gh utd also :bashhead:

maybe will have to lay off the Amnesia Haze this time around, so that at least
I can do a little sight-seeing and take at least aphoto or two of this beautiful
city

later, and hopefully you choose to attend the cup, because I am sure there
will be plenty of folks hanging out in gh with who to chill and smoke killer bud

southflorida

sounds like all you guys are partying it up in the am and loving every minute! I personally have not experienced the cup yet in my lifetime but i do plan on making it out there in the next few years and returning many times after that..i cant wait to experience this..most of all i cant wait to meet some fellow icmag members and smoke the dam away with them..we always talk but never have actually met and that would be hella kool!:joint:

Underground

Hey Farmer John, I'll be there tomorrow representing the crew.

Eaze on your back man. Too much work is never good.

Quaze

Today running around Amsterdam like always everyday :jump: .
get my 420 V.I.P pas with some guest passes and the program .
met some nice people like Gypsy Nirvana , delta 9 boys , Karma Gen enz

saterday is going to be very nice than everybody coming to the Greenhouse so we have a wake and bake ,

After we go Cannabis college the Judges can pick up the passes ,

Then Pollinator company Milla we have some food and drinks and I think smoking to :joint: lol

Nighttime Meet and Greet also Greenhouse so big party

Everybody have a nice time sun is shining this is going to be a great 420

greetings from the Dam :woohoo:

Wishing all you IC MAG 420 Cuppers all the best! Hope everyone one has a great and safe time! :smoke: One of these years I'll make the trip. Party On brothers and sisters!!!!

:smoweed:

J

JackTheGrower

Jack,

will see you on the 19th, in the afternoon, keep us posted where you will be
around that time

also gives us all the news about Amsterdam and where the good the herb is

southflorida

I sure see the benefits of having at least one friend to travel around with.

It is a bit lonely to walk about by myself.

Had a sore neck from looking around yesterday.

So far I've just hit a few coffee shops here and there. I saw the amnisea haze ( I don't have a spell checker ) Havent tried it yet..

Mostly tho, I'm loving the Hash.. That's a treat for me.

Almost made a tear drop in the old eye when I ordered my first 5 grams...

Jack

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I'll be heading into town around lunchtime (midday)...maybe see some of you there..

Jack, I think the 420 "crowd" will be starting the day at GreenHouse Utd on Haarlemmerstraat ....(thats out of dam central, turn right, walk 5 minutes and start asking)

have a great day
j :smile:

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
HIGH ALL

HIGH ALL

I wont be coming this year but to all those who made the trip have a good one and melt some bubble for me and the others that couldn't make it.
:joint:

J

JackTheGrower

go to the greenhouse united on the haarlemmerstraat. all awaits you there

I'll find it..

I had to bail yesterday guys.. As you all know I'm a big guy and I had to get the feet up.

Greenhouse...

To the folks that have never been... It's a total change for me.
It all tans and darker colors. Hard to find a native wearing bright colors.
Most all are friendly.. The street crews are a rough bunch I understand.

And whatevey you plan to spend double it... LOL

Jack