What's new

let the party begin

neuroherb

Well at the mo its not looking like I'll make the party. Garage F*d up didn't do some work so was up till 1am last night sorting the brakes, did that. The garage apprentice hadn't fitted the locking nut to a flywheel sensor so that F*d up again. Heard this morning the ports are under blockade by the French so the ferry is off anyway. LOL got a refund on my booking which I thought I would lose.

BUT

Cosmic karma just doesn't seem to want us to show up will have a definite answer for Friday as that's the last time its worth heading away for given when we have to return for work.

Have a good time folks.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Well that just suckes neuro :-( Ill be sending ALL my goooood karma your way bro!!!!!

Hope you will make it my friend!!!!!!!!!!!

Icetoker

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i hate not having anough money to enjoy things like this but oh well i can only work everyday while im awake ,if i could figure a way to get paid on my down time which is after my 2 jobs but i gotta sleep sometime i would have the xtra cash to party with my favorite family

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Big up to Karma genetics....Truly a giving person!!!!
Take care..............................CC

J

JackTheGrower

i hate not having anough money to enjoy things like this but oh well i can only work everyday while im awake ,if i could figure a way to get paid on my down time which is after my 2 jobs but i gotta sleep sometime i would have the xtra cash to party with my favorite family

I'm just a working guy as well... No disrespect and no desire to make anyone feel bad.

If we try we can make it so a cannabis cup is held in the USA..

This is my first trip in my life... Maybe the only... I'm 48 been wanting for over 30 years..

Would love to toke with you any time...

Best wishes.

Jack

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
We need to organize a 420 ICMAG cup on the West Coast simultaneously for all the growers who can't make it half way across the world..Have fun guys!

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
been a bit of a hectic day but all is well been running about collecting samples
sorting them out now and there looking really nice
got a lot of work ahead tonight getting the pics and some video of them

I'll be in the collage as much as possible but I still have a lot of running about to do
but hey the Dam was beautiful today sun was out nice and warm
see you guys soon

OP

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Great to hear that you are enjoing youreself in the Dam oldpink......see you soon!!!

icetoker

neuroherb

Thanks IceToker & McSnappler

Yea the ferry blockade is just the final nail for the driving option. Checking on other options at the moment bit of a frantic time but should be able to do a much adjusted holiday will only lose the half week before and after that was intended.

Will hope to have good news by Friday but not counting the chickens and if not I'm there in spirit anyway.

Neuro

Ed Borg

Greetings Oldpink, Looking forward to sharing some amazing full melt Brainstorm Haze bubble hash with you! Too bad it wasn't dry enough to enter into the event.
My partner Harry mentioned seeing you today and giving you our Stargazer indica entry I had PM you earlier today regarding. Anyway take care and see you soon! Ed@Delta-9 Labs

Ed Borg

Like my partner Harry said, let the party begin! I have a surprise Brainstorm Haze super full melt bubble to share. Looking forward to seeing you all! Ed @ Delta-9 Labs

M

mosca negra

What up Ed! Where are you going to be Friday night bro? Hit me up!!!

Proost,

Mosca

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
well it 20 past 4 here so time for a quick joint
I'm getting all the baggies ready for the samples

Oh shit I just realised its 4:20 AM !!!!!!!!!!!!
I should be in bed, another busy day ahead

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm arriving this(thurs)evening....I just hope my entries are there in time for inclusion....My first attempt never got out of UK so I had to send another lot by different method,but not sure if they will/have reach/ed in time....or this could turn out to be a high price for not even entering....Fingers crossed.
Hey OP if mine arrive too late for entry can I have 'em back for spreading to IC buddies? JBo :drum::violin::smoke:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
your doing a great job old pink, stay stoned and get some rest before the party!