What's new

let the party begin

D

danny karey

Please post the winner's here? Im stuck in Canada.....Hoping to live Vicariously threw everyones posts and pics................Thanx

Danny

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
the announcements should be happening about now (I think it was scheduled for 7pm-9.30pm ... or 7.30pm- 9pm)... but things can always run late :smile:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
hey guys !

Seems you had a lot of fun !!!!! hope all of you enjoyed the event!!!! too bad i couldn t make it, but next year ;-)...
Props to all of you for those picts and samples, can' t wait for the results... did somebody say pursuang haze ???
Soma s iceolator is soo good, make you cough like hell, but WOW !

Have a safe come back everybody !

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just got back from Dam to London.Had an absolute Blast at my first IC cup. I am very Sad that I had to leave before the Judgement hour as I had 2 strains entered and wanted to stay and find out how it all scored out in the end.....but still glad that I was there(and with hot weather to boot). PLEASE let me know the results when u can anyone who is there and still posting on the forum.
Smoked some amazing stuff while I was there and met some really cool people. Got some great pips from various breeders I admire greatly just to top it off as well..So I am well pleased....One of my best weekends ever.
Much love and respect to all the IC peeps I managed to see during my hectic schedule. Special thanks to OP,Gypsyand all ICstaff, Mila,Soma,Quaze,Karma,paddi,esbe and crew,Henk,all the UK crew,My US cuz's,The lovely Spanish crew(didn't get your names) who directed my friends and I to Mila's Pollinator HQ....Muchos Gracias! and the people of Amsterdam for being extremely decent,friendly,tolerant hosts to our Smokeout...It truly is a Great City. I'm going back in a month,can't stay away,lol.
To any of you I missed while there I apologise but I had other buisness to attend to in Dam so couldn't make all the events and meet ups...but I'll see u next time.....Big up all the ICmag crew,There is some serious Ganja amongst the members of this site,Blown away by the variety I sampled amongst our extended crew...Way better than the coffeeshop product IMHO. Much respect Londinium :joint: We came...we saw...we Blaazed!!!!!!!!!!!

K

Karma Genetics

Well that was a blast. It was a lot of fun and a few busy days. Going to hit me a couple of bongs from some goodies i got today.

See you all next year hope i made your stay even better.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Big up to you Karma for the first place with Amnesia!!!A truly first class smoke....The color told the whole story for me..When looking at this bud beside regular flowers everything looked green while Karmas Amnesia looked brick red from all the killer amber trichs..the whole bud took on that red hue!!
Excellent smoke and first class people...Soma scored a win as well...

Big ups to Karma,well deserved!!

JamieShoes

Veteran
she was there and looked well mate. I don't know her to ask her about such things, but she seemed in high spirits.

K

Karma Genetics

11133Amnesia893.JPG

11133Amnesia7weeks2.JPG

11133Amnesia7weeks.JPG

11133Amnesia6weeksa.jpg

11133Amnesi891.JPG

11133Amnasiadry2.JPG

Amnesia the bubbleGum-Cut.

It was a good party. See you all next year

JamieShoes

Veteran
is it allowed to tell us which number this was? I was lucky enough to try a couple of the samples from friends who were judging and I wondered if this was one I had tried.. a few of the numbers really stood out... 6, 8, 21 I think, but I wondered if I would ever find out what any of them were called :smile:

I can see what Capt meant about the colour.. I guess this is what they mean when they say fire :smile:

*edit* that was funny actually. all night you would hear people asking "sheesh man, what IS that"... and the reply would come... "errr... no idea man, number twenty something".. it was really hard to tell your brain that no one was going to reply with a name...lol

Just back from A'dam, judging was well worth the effort, of all my trips there i'd say this was the most fun i have had. I hardly stopped to eat for smoking.
Aside from the smoke it was great to meet so many people from here, nothing but good vibes the whole trip.

We had to leave town at 7pm to catch our flight, a real shame about missing the winners announced. I look forward to seeing the list, there we're some very nice samples indeed. 6, 21, 11 and 25 all come to mind, but a good few more were up there as well.

Many thanks to everyone who helped make this the event it was, i will definitely be there next year for it :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
big ups to the winners !
dang next year i'll compeet too......Nway it woz nice too meet up with all you peeps
and i met some new intresting ones too...very nice weekend i had ! and i still got some oil left hahahaha...