What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

lemon larry

• Thread starter heavy dank nugg
  • Start date

THC123

Veteran
you should remove everything not green , those brown spots , that are left on some buds , can develop into more mold , so it is important to cut everything that is affected out

KarmasWheele

Veteran
thanks everyone Im checking very frequently while it dries for bad spots and removing if I see any.............On one hand Im proud as hell i grew a bud as big as my arm (im only 5 5 so the bud was actually a little bigger) but I feel like a failure for letting it rot..............About hash I dont mind it but much prefer a good bud anyday........And It seems like a damn waste to put in 2 oz of bud for 10 grams of hash...............So how do I prevent this ???? I guess topping is a idea send that production to multiple tops........

G

guest121295

Those big fat buds are hard to keep from rotting in the summer, I usually cut the plants back like you said, it's the best preventative.I don't know any over sized buds that won't rot, there's always a chance...Cut these Larry's back several times but they usually don't grow giant colas for me just these...
picture.php

KarmasWheele

Veteran
my larry dosent grow giant colas either but they appear different........I remember thinking I was doing something wrong till I smoked your larry then I was like mine is the excat same just looks different..............This was the Larry x Killer chemdog.........(LarryDog).......

BIGGS

Veteran
dam chaco, thats some seriously dank looking larry mate. hope it smokes as good as it looks.

G

guest121295

Bizzaro Larry!

Bizzaro Larry!

Add some summer heat and humidity, then grow 7" from a 1000W cooltube and this is what you get, crazy buds!! The lowers are gorgeous but I've a few of these Frankensteins.
picture.php

BIGGS

Veteran
looks like some serious fire. popped a couple of lemon larry's and some sour banna's as well. hope to find something similar to yours.

KarmasWheele

Veteran
CHACO I got a larry doing similar but different bizzaro shit on her top.......but the bottom is also beautifull......this is the larry that has gotten the most light she grew right up to the glass so I had to raise the light 4 inches up........

picture.php

picture.php

heres a lower bud

picture.php

G

guest121295

Despite the wierdo bud here and there I had one of the best Larry harvests yet, mostly regarding quality.The nights in this room have been dropping to at least 45 degrees and we just had a 4 day 40knt gale blowing right up this things ass.I've been pulling off hand fulls of the most beautifull buds....
picture.php

G

guest121295

These fat chunks of bud fit perfectly in the palm of your hand.Then they dry up into the finest hard og reeking pot.I'm really a bit too happy with my indoor/outdoor grow experiment.The room has no floor so it's subject to all the evils of outdoor weather, esp nice cold wind, but some hot humid stuff too.I didn't really know if the whole thing was just going to rot on me.
picture.php

KindBudKid

Looks amazing both of you guys... A buddy just passed me a handful of LemonLarry/DJ TrueBlueberry beans to look through.. I'm hopin to find something like that..

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Like the sound of that indoor/outdoor experiment, Chaco. And by the looks of it, Larry liked it too. Killer nugs man, how's Larry smoke?

G

guest121295

Larry is all that, the unreal smell of the herb transfers right into a joint.Taste is real thick like butter, og butter....:)

KarmasWheele

Veteran
heres the larrydog (larry x killer chem) the 2nd pheno at 29 days not nerarly 1/2 the bud as the 1st pheno but twice the resin

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Heavy Dank Nugg

those pic's are the absolute best I have ever ever seen KW you are rocking that larrydog,extream ooey gooey frosty goodness.........I bow to thee my lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheNewGuy

Despite the wierdo bud here and there I had one of the best Larry harvests yet, mostly regarding quality.The nights in this room have been dropping to at least 45 degrees and we just had a 4 day 40knt gale blowing right up this things ass.I've been pulling off hand fulls of the most beautifull buds....
picture.php

Looks amazing, are these cuts still around as the other poster asked? just wondering because this looks mighty tasty.

G

guest121295

Yeah I have the cut from this thread, the plant from the pic^^^ but not a Larry OG cut.I've been growing hybrids of the thing for awhile with amazing results...:)