What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

lemon larry

• Thread starter heavy dank nugg
  • Start date
G

guest121295

All Nevilles males.I cut this one down a half hour ago.Very big plants...
picture.php

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
these are some damn nice larrys ,zoo always has the gear lol,hes a seed junky,with a pot money on his back ,that elite cut i have wanted for along time ,damn thaats some fine fire,keep them moms alive and well looking forward to scoring someday,props to u all

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
What's a patient gotta do to feel the love... when they don't have Lemon Larry to perk them up. LOL

Any Colorado patients running this?

Keep the pics coming... they're beautiful. :D

H

Homer J Pimpin

Hard to believe I started this thread allmost 3 years ago.So much has changed yet some consistants remain......I'm hoping to see the usuall suspects start posting here again.And whoever else may have aquired this cut by now...........I over fed with N early in flower so never mind the claw.....!st run in coco so I had to adjust what I do a bit but I got her redialed now I know excatly where I went wrong and excatly how to fix it..........
LemonLarry

picture.php

picture.php

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pics Homer P.

Anyone try the Lemon Larry from that Cali guy? I understand that it is a cross, but it might be good.

R.Fortune

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
So that is Larry,aye? He sure is a Sexy bitch.

So did I read that HDN had some personality 'quirks'?

Say it ain't so!!!!! Thanks for postin him up

H

Homer J Pimpin

this one is from elite its a larry bx I think.1st outcrossed to sdibl then bx to larry og........it's tasty like creamy lemony og butter

CHACO would know better though.

dekab247

elites...

elites...

Hi All,

I am not a big fan of Elites. I would grow a few I have tried, and liked. I had the Ae77 Cali Orange cut. Would love to try the pre-98 Bubba...Yet...

I have to say the Lemon Larry I tried. Was some of my favorite herbs I ever toked. My taste buds are screwed up bad, and the Larry was the first that broke thru that issue for me. Not the storngest I have had, but damn some of my favorite. Would love to when making another order grab some beans if available. I don't care to much for hash. Yet when I added a bit to the Larry. It was easier for me to take. Overall I give high marks to it, and if you have the chance to get the cut, or seed. I would not miss out. Best to you all...D

so is there actually a good bit of lemon to the smell and taste or is it just the fuelly kushy with hints of lemon? does it pass the lemon into crosses much?

haha yea apparently laptops arent allowed in jail. im back out and about trying to get back on my feet and get my gear restocked. had a rough stretch since the bust.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
I feel you bro... Recently got.done with my forced vacation... Glad to see you back... Can't wait to get a hold of some of your gear....

Dynamite

This is a cut going around So-Cal

I lost the cut about a year ago and just got it back in the stable a week or 2 ago from my original source , some SUPER bomb weed , and yields very well for an OG ,err well an OG hybrid I guess , I had so many other strains at the time I don't remeber much about the cut , I know it has a nice lemon kick to it and a soaring type of high ! Looking forward to growing her out again

Had these weird little round tipped leafs that came out of the nubbz

I think this was week 7
picture.php

H

Homer J Pimpin

so is there actually a good bit of lemon to the smell and taste or is it just the fuelly kushy with hints of lemon? does it pass the lemon into crosses much?

my pheno is fuely kushy with hints of lemon..Kick ASS plant.....

I used Elite's Sour Larry as a mom and crossed her to a stud I found in Rez's Killerchemdog.......(maybe I should change the name to jailhouse blues lol.....just kiddin rezbians....)Made these beans 5 years ago....Just poped a few more recently.......Here is a common pheno that pops up and is a straight up killer....lots of chemdog structure with a sublime smell that is beautiful and complex and has such a bouquet I can't even describe.lets just say I smell a contribuation from both parents....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php