What's new

lemon larry

• Thread starter heavy dank nugg
  • Start date

KarmasWheele

Veteran
burt what up bro........?We all love the sour d......Actually I prefer this buzz I like the relaxation......Sour It's all about the taste for me the buzz is very up and being high strung sometimes it gets kinda racey

G

guest121295

Summertime Larry, you can't beat this shit...
picture.php

C

csedge

You guys got me super excited I just got some lemon larry, twisted purple, and sour banana.

KarmasWheele

Veteran
chaco: any time is Larry Time she's a year rounder.........
csedge..........thats a tasty sounding line up............get therm cracking and join the party.....

T

THE PABLOS

You dudes got it going on....I've been lurking around.....right on...wonderful looking stuff. Props all the day long.

G

Guest 64665

here are a few shots of a Larry OG i have going. she is just over a month into flowering. smells like sour grapes.

gonzo`

God damn, those are some nice looking plants. Loving it guys, keep 'em coming!

@Chaco your hydro plant looks a lot different to your soil one, is that the same pheno?! Looks really beautiful in hydro thats for sure ;)

G

guest121295

I don't remember growing out too many Larry's in soil, maybe you saw my SSH back there somewhere?? The Larry loves to throw out crazy foxtails when you hit the flush button, makes her look a little wierd, mine all turn purple in the leaf, then yellow/purple, I have a roomfull of purple now. Surfr, I can't see your pics for some reason...we had some nice surf out my way yesterday, more for tomorrow too, unbelievable weather.

Burt

Veteran
i keep going back to karmas pics-the encrusted to cola has me fiending
chaco-your lady is just spectacular-your grows are the very definition of dialed in-you really know how to make the ECSD shine too-wanna share your growing philosophy?

G

guest121295

Never look at the landing and full throttle is just short of enough.........Seriously though, I have no idea.:)

KarmasWheele

Veteran
Chaco the humble thumb...............One of the best growers to not know it I ever met..........

Burt I thank you for your kind words......

KarmasWheele

Veteran
started harvest on the larrydog today these are the 2 lowest branches ill work my way up.......the top cola is so big and dense its taking longer than the lower canopy buds

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

Holy Husker Du bro!!:) I used to have that album Metal Circus when I was in high school, it was my post AC/DC phase and pre- Hairway to Steven.............Looks good dude save me a proper chunk.:)

KarmasWheele

Veteran
We got a piece curing for ya bro........Smokes so nice with a happy go lucky type buzz.......... Ive owned this album since 87..........The record is of course in pieces but the jacket stays true .... Gibby would be proud to see the electric larryland and hairway to steven shout outs...........Paul Leary would also be proud...........& I cant remember the name of the naked chic who used to dance on stage with them.......she'd dig it too...

Latest posts

Latest posts