What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

lemon larry

• Thread starter heavy dank nugg
  • Start date

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Those Larry Dawg seeds did produce some killer smoke, I think I still have a couple of them and 1 or 2 ECSDxKiller Chem. The mom is still my favorite, though.

H

Homer J Pimpin

more larry dog

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

H

Homer J Pimpin

both phenos here.both are frosty as a mo fo.the 2nd.is pretty much a larry plant but with the slightest hint of the cem.the 1st pheno is more from the killer chem side.....These have been very consistent for me.I've run alot of them and gave some away and everybody loves the weed.

pheno 1 (chemdawg dom)

picture.php

picture.php

pheno 2 (larry dom)

picture.php

picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
These are from a reg pack of cali connect larry og. I got 4 girls that were all similar.
it looks og more than it smells og. The high is very potent. the taste is great and it
coats the back of your throat. I wish the clones rooted but they didn't so they have been
getting 24 hrs a day again hoping for a reveg. I had so many males so I gently f*cked
all my favorite girls with that yellow larry spunk and I also used some chernobyl pollen
on these to get some lemon lime flavors going.

I just twisted a joint and found 10 more beans!:dance013:
chucking pollen was easier than I thought...:biggrin:
these plants were resistant to PM, wish I didn't find that out the hard way
but some other plants near them got hammered.

picture.php

most buds had none or one seed, a few held 3-6 each.
I don't think it damaged the quality to get her a lil pregnant...
It was legitimate rape, the seeds are dark colored and and veiney...

picture.php

I'm happy to be smoking this right now.... no telling what
will come from the beans but I'm lookin' at it like the lotto,
you got to play to win... I might go get these 10 beans wet now.

H

Homer J Pimpin

beautiful pics CP.....heres more of my LarryDog pheno 1 @ 55 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Revolution

Veteran
Man there's a lot of amazing shots in the this thread, Figured Id bump it back up there.
I made a bunch of seeds using Elites Lemon larry back in 2011. Also was working on some very promising hybrids. Elite lemon Larry OGk x Indiana Bubblegum, and Elite Lemon larry x Lemon thai Sativa. I gifted out a lot of these seeds in 2012. In the summer of 2013 I was busted for possession of cannabis 9x. One incident 9 felony possession charges. They found small amounts of cannabis, and took all of my seeds. Luckily, I have some great friends that were able to return some of these seeds back to me just this year, so Its my goal to reproduce the remaining stock, and get back to my duties of sharing these seeds. I found some of my favorite plants to date in the Elite Lemon Larry and also the LLOGK x Indiana bubblegum. I still have all of these seeds tho limited, Im going to work now to reproduce them, and have been brainstorming some new Lemon larry Hybrids Im going to bring to realization. So keep an eye out for these, I will create a thread as this progresses, and as long as all goes as planned I will send in hundreds of seeds for a server fund.

Elite LLOGK
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Elite LLOGK/Lemon Thai x Lemon thai Sativa
picture.php

Last edited:

Scrappy-doo

Great news TR!

I would definitely be interested in grabbing some of those beans whenever they are available.

I still hold Karma's Wheele's keeper cut of LarryDog aka Frost Monster. Wish I kept pollen from the beans he gave me to hit her up with, but as far as I know the line is lost. But it would be awesome to cross her to something related to the mom.

Here's some pics of KW's cut just before harvest a couple weeks ago:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Revolution

Veteran
That larry dog is beautiful man! Maybe we can join forces, and make that a reality! Im in love with this line. Elite did a great job on the original. Beautiful girl there!

Last edited:

The Revolution

Veteran
Very Nice RIK. A good friend has gifted me a pack of Alpines LLOGK aswell. I believe Alpine released a few LLOGK lines. The LEMON LARRY OGK (Selfed Elite Sour Larry) , LEMON LARRY 1.1 (selfed Elite Sour Larry F2), and LEMON LARRY IBL (Is something like F6 of elites Sour larry). They did a cpl hybrids aswell. Im hoping what i have is regular seeds from their IBL Version.

funkyhorse

buzz is very happy smiley but on the shorter side maybe a 45 min quick uphoria then a little sleepy.....
21 pages of thread. Most descriptions and rave are about the taste.
If I am interested in chocolate, vanilla or strawberry terpenes I head straight to the closest icecream shop to fulfill my needs of those terpenes
This is the only description about the high. There are comments about this being potent
I wonder if this is what is considered potent in Usa

Chaco said it is very resistent to all pests
G13 x Lemon Larry is doing surprisingly well so far and not complaining about the humid weather
4 girls
3 months ago
G13 x LL.jpeg

4 weeks ago
G13 x LL lower bud.jpeg

2 weeks ago
Tallest girl is 2,5 meters tall. With longer vegetative they would be much taller.
G13 x LL (6).jpeg
G13 x LL (5).jpeg
G13 x LL (1).jpeg
G13 x LL (3).jpeg

2 days ago, so far no complaints about the humid weather
Girl 1
G13 x LL 1.jpeg
G13 x LL 1 (2).jpeg

Girl 2
G13 x LL 2.jpeg

Girl 3
G13 x LL 3.jpeg

goingrey

This is the only description about the high. There are comments about this being potent
I wonder if this is what is considered potent in Usa
It's an old thread... nowadays they have up to 30% THC strains on the USA legal market. This one is probably around 20%. So possibly in the USA it is no longer considered potent. From my Euro perspective it still is though, maybe too potent hehe. Especially with the good taste, easy to end up smoking more than is necessary.

funkyhorse

It's an old thread... nowadays they have up to 30% THC strains on the USA legal market. This one is probably around 20%. So possibly in the USA it is no longer considered potent. From my Euro perspective it still is though, maybe too potent hehe. Especially with the good taste, easy to end up smoking more than is necessary.
So if 20-22% THC is a 45 min high then 30% THC means one hour high?
The best I tried 6 years ago at coffeeshops in Amsterdam was 30 min high weed. So one hour high must be very potent in Amsterdam nowadays
The weed in Amsterdam in the 80s was a lot more potent, it was 2 hour weed and I think it was a lot lower THC as well.
I doubt THC levels are a measure of anything related to high

For me this thing of taste and smell as a very important trait and what to select for in cannabis is something new. For me it was always about the high and forever will be
Since when people breed for taste??? Since when taste and smell is more important than high? Is it related with the vaping industry appearance? In the 20th century nobody was talking about taste and smells

First G13 x Lemon Larry came down and sisters are coming down next days
Very productive. Amazing resistance to humidity and local fauna
Indica Queen of the swamp, very impressed. Second indica with very good results here after Lemon Thai
105 days from seed. Real authentical and original Marihuana McDonalds. As fast as a northern lat semiauto
Sisters are gettingn the chop next days, all of them will be harvested before 120 days from seed
I hope I like the 45 minute high and dont have too much munchies. I hate munchies
The smell of the live plant I dont like. It is loud it gets into your nose. Something like Lemon Thai/Aunt of Farouk/Deep Chunk smells. I dont like those smells and I didnt like those tastes.
Looking forwards to try it

G13 x Lemon Larry girl 1
G13 x LL (7).jpeg
G13 x LL 1 (6).jpeg
G13 x LL 1 (7).jpeg
G13 x LL 1 (8).jpeg
G13 x LL 1 (1).jpeg
G13 x LL 1 (9).jpeg
G13 x LL 1 (10).jpeg
G13 x LL 1 (12).jpeg
G13 x LL 1 (13).jpeg
G13 x LL 1 (14).jpeg

goingrey

So if 20-22% THC is a 45 min high then 30% THC means one hour high?
The best I tried 6 years ago at coffeeshops in Amsterdam was 30 min high weed. So one hour high must be very potent in Amsterdam nowadays
The weed in Amsterdam in the 80s was a lot more potent, it was 2 hour weed and I think it was a lot lower THC as well.
I doubt THC levels are a measure of anything related to high

For me this thing of taste and smell as a very important trait and what to select for in cannabis is something new. For me it was always about the high and forever will be
Since when people breed for taste??? Since when taste and smell is more important than high? Is it related with the vaping industry appearance? In the 20th century nobody was talking about taste and smells

First G13 x Lemon Larry came down and sisters are coming down next days
Very productive. Amazing resistance to humidity and local fauna
Indica Queen of the swamp, very impressed. Second indica with very good results here after Lemon Thai
105 days from seed. Real authentical and original Marihuana McDonalds. As fast as a northern lat semiauto
Sisters are gettingn the chop next days, all of them will be harvested before 120 days from seed
I hope I like the 45 minute high and dont have too much munchies. I hate munchies
The smell of the live plant I dont like. It is loud it gets into your nose. Something like Lemon Thai/Aunt of Farouk/Deep Chunk smells. I dont like those smells and I didnt like those tastes.
Looking forwards to try it

G13 x Lemon Larry girl 1
View attachment 18983543 View attachment 18983544 View attachment 18983545 View attachment 18983546 View attachment 18983547 View attachment 18983548 View attachment 18983549 View attachment 18983550 View attachment 18983551 View attachment 18983552
THC levels aren't everything, people talk of the entourage effect, but all other things being equal, higher THC % weed is more potent than lower THC % weed.

Some strains like Sour Diesel have notoriously short lived highs but it's not very common in my experience (but ok I'm not experienced with the modern candy strains). Alpine Seeds' Lemon Larry leans much more towards the OG Kush side and if it has a short-lived high it was chopped way too early.

funkyhorse

THC levels aren't everything, people talk of the entourage effect, but all other things being equal, higher THC % weed is more potent than lower THC % weed.

Some strains like Sour Diesel have notoriously short lived highs but it's not very common in my experience (but ok I'm not experienced with the modern candy strains). Alpine Seeds' Lemon Larry leans much more towards the OG Kush side and if it has a short-lived high it was chopped way too early.
What I have is a cross done with a male from the original Elite seed release of Lemon Larry
I am not experienced with modern weed either. I am trying it now

Punto Rojo is supposed to be low THC. Thai Stick wasnt high THC either but they are legends of high
They were 3 toke and 4 hour high weed

I think this kind of weed Lemon Larry should be a lot more potent as hash than as bud. But what impresses me is what is hyped is the taste and smell and it is grown to be consumed as bud

Sour Diesel here rots too easy. But all I got from the crosses of it was a consistent 30 min high
I chopped the G13 x Lemon Lerry girl after she complained twice
People say if you chop the indicas a little early the high is more uplifting and less sedative. I cannot grow indicas to full maturity so I dont know if when people talk about potency it means they talk about narcotic weed.
For me potency is the length of the high

goingrey

What I have is a cross done with a male from the original Elite seed release of Lemon Larry
I am not experienced with modern weed either. I am trying it now

Punto Rojo is supposed to be low THC. Thai Stick wasnt high THC either but they are legends of high
They were 3 toke and 4 hour high weed

I think this kind of weed Lemon Larry should be a lot more potent as hash than as bud. But what impresses me is what is hyped is the taste and smell and it is grown to be consumed as bud

Sour Diesel here rots too easy. But all I got from the crosses of it was a consistent 30 min high
I chopped the G13 x Lemon Lerry girl after she complained twice
People say if you chop the indicas a little early the high is more uplifting and less sedative. I cannot grow indicas to full maturity so I dont know if when people talk about potency it means they talk about narcotic weed.
For me potency is the length of the high
For me potency is the amount you have to use to get the effect. But if 3 or 4 tokes gets you super high I don't believe it can be low in THC. Everything being just a couple of percent back in the day has to be incorrect info. But sure, it is less potent than a one hitter quitter.

funkyhorse

The subject of potency deserves a thread.
I think there are many different meanings for potency in the different cannacultures