What's new

lemon larry

• Thread starter heavy dank nugg
  • Start date

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Accidental on purpose. That Lemon looks legit. K+. If you could mix it with the Strawberry Diesel I'm vaping right now, holy shi....t

KarmasWheele

Veteran
That sounds like a awesome mix for sure........So far Im very happy with the Larry Dog (ll x kc) and Im the only person in the world right now with this plant.......Im glad I took clones b4 I flowered her......I would expect these seeds would have a couple of similar pheno's & maybe even a holy grail freak......But here are a couple pics of the Lemon Larry I used for the mom ,Thanks again Chaco......

day 17

picture.php

picture.php

S

Surfr

Accidental on purpose. That Lemon looks legit. K+. If you could mix it with the Strawberry Diesel I'm vaping right now, holy shi....t

I have some Alpha Diesel x Double Strawberry Diesel beans I am going to pop soon. I hope to find a nice male out of those and cross it to the Lemon Ladies.. I also just popped 6 Strawberry Cough x Alien Kush.. If I can find a suitable male from those, I will cross that to the Lemon Larry , as well.. Can't wait!!

G

guest121295

Oh yeah the California skunk with a citrus load, no doubt about.It's cool too see that when you find something good, somebody else thinks it's good too, I mean it's cool to be the only one and all but your smoke may not be where it should....Check my summer ebb and flow/top fed Larry/SSH table, the things getting big...
picture.php
picture.php

KarmasWheele

Veteran
I mean it's cool to be the only one and all but your smoke may not be where it should....

Im not even gonna touch this one................Wow............unexpected to say the least...........And i'd have to say un called for.........

And I didnt find it I made it.............wow.........still a bit bewildered..........

G

guest121295

Oh my goodness!! I was talkin' about Larry dude!! Excuse my error...:) i.e. I liked it pretty good, gave it to you..you verified the quality..now I know my weed is good, eh?

KarmasWheele

Veteran
oh sit I completly took that the wrong way.................Sorry bro.........I was like fuck...how'd I get chaco pissed at me............

That table looks like its ready to turn into a jungle........Is that a ssh x ll or is it ssh & ll on the tyable........sorry again......

G

guest121295

Just both the original cuts, impossible to kill.That would be a nice plant though LL X SSH Dad....:)

KarmasWheele

Veteran
mr zen welcome........that sounds like a winner thing is larry is a good 80 dayer allready add in some haze ya might bring up the flower time to 100 + bbut it would be killer.........Yea chaco........no one doubts your selections hell I got a room full of em.........;)

Z

ZENARCADE

I feed her light most of the way though, but the week or so before I flush she gets slammed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The buds never get huge per say but the thing with this one is If you LST the shit out her she can yield better than most!!!

Z

ZENARCADE

In my experience, she likes to be right under the light. Even a little shade and she's pissed! Some plants can be over in a shady corner and still do awesome, but I think direct light is key with this one!

G

guest121295

On my end she likes about 1750ppm and a ton of light with all the tops pulled upside down, when I pull all the tops downward I get round chunky buds and not runners, I'll grab a few pics to show ya'...

G

guest121295

Here's an upside down top with hydro and real high on the feed, 3x yield overall...
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts