What's new

lemon larry

• Thread starter heavy dank nugg
  • Start date

KarmasWheele

Veteran
Im gonna try that I got one at about 35 days that looks like most of my plants do at 20 days and shes starting to do the runner thing.........

G

guest121295

Yeah she starts off with tiny buds and you look at her around 30 days and say this plant won't do shit...then she starts to load on the sweet shit...but don't be afraid to nail her with koolbloom and no N she'll love it...:)

KarmasWheele

Veteran
heres the lemon larry, found by chaco, mother of larry dog....day 25

picture.php

heres her daughter Larry Dog at day 25 notice how similar yet ld fills in much more

picture.php

and heres what I mean bout filling in......this is a 2nd tier bud under the main cola day 55

picture.php

KarmasWheele

Veteran
heres a shot of the larry (l) next to larry dog (r)

picture.php

picture.php

its only fair to say that the larry dog has about 25 days on the larry but Ive grown enough of it to know she wont pack on this kind of cola..........

G

guest121295

Whoa now!! There's an improvement on bud mass....do ya' think you'll BX her or them(the males from LD) back to Larry? She's sure something to look at and knowing the Larry so well I can let my imagination run on the stench, she even looks "Larry fresh", that crisp og-ness, not a soft smell at all but deep and sharp.That quality has to be one of the things that make the west coast og's so great..how many days is the doggy one into 12/12?.My Larry ebb and flow tray is going crazy, I should have some real nice flowers come september..:) Ah, just saw that the LD was 55 days in...and FAT..damn...

KarmasWheele

Veteran
chaco: you know Im gonna bx the larry........with the l d male number 5 he seems to be a little slower and less beefy as the other 4but hes got the funk. The smell of this plant has a little mix I'd say.....About 65% larry 25% something kinda foul......And 10% citrusy hashy mix......I beleve it will smoke alot like larry..........

surfr bro thanks for comin in I saw your thread soma I think.......Really nice job over there......Right now There is only me growing this larry dog plant....And not many have the seeds......I sent a bunch to a friend but she never got them so possiby the only people with ld seeds are me and some lucky mail man........But I do plan on getting cuts out to some local area guys and one of them is a strain whore just like me and he will pass it to everyone.............So hopefully I can get a litte buzz going for her.......

BIGGS

Veteran
dam, the larry dog looks like a monster. how's she smelling for you mate?

edit: ignore that question, just read the answer. looks sick!!

KarmasWheele

Veteran
hey thanks everyone...good to see others notice and apriceate my hard work........
I cant wait to smoke her......Thats where the final conclusion lies.......

G

guest121295

There's still something strange about a lady named Larry....How's that big Larry Dog cola, is she keeping the rot out? She must be pretty wide by now, the summers been soo hot and humid I've had a few Durban hybrids with big colas that had some manageable rot chunks but under wintertime conditions they would have been 3oz colas...Anyway Larry laughs at mold, bugs, ph drifts, heat, cold and anything else that ruins buds!!Here's a corner of my summer Larry tray @ about day 44..This is the side facing my vert lamps, she's such a greasy bud, even at day 44....
picture.php
picture.php

KarmasWheele

Veteran
heya chaco still no signs of rot..........the temp in there stays pretty good though cause i dedicated the a/c to the plants while i sweltered this summer....Larry rules...........now ive got 2 kinds of larry except ones not diet.........its like larry and cherry larry.......

KarmasWheele

Veteran
got this pic in another thread allready but it's true home is here

top cola Larry Dog

picture.php

thats the one in the 16 oz beer cup day 35^^^^she was a clone from this one at day 63 or so

picture.php

picture.php

KarmasWheele

Veteran
well i guess Im talking to myself and oddly enough I'm ok with that..........

Larry

picture.php

she eats everything you throw at her.......Ive been pushing her hard this round with the food and the only effect is bigger buds and yellow tips........ohh and the smell is extra strong this round.......

Larry dog in flush

picture.php

A couple early pieces I took last fri......ready to cure (larry dog)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

good vibez everyone.......:tiphat:
yes I did take a small hit ok a BIG HIT......and the taste is mouthwatering very Larry with a slighter accent on the more citrus side of spectrum and the buzz is very happy smiley but on the shorter side maybe a 45 min quick uphoria then a little sleepy.....

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Lookin good man....after seeing all these pics of the Larry Dog i wish i wouldve choose that instead lol. Enjoy your smoke :)

Burt

Veteran
your buzz description almost matches Sour diesel-I wonder if you pick the larry earlier if that CBD ( sleepy head ) goes away? thats one of the best things about the Sour-zero burnout-45 minutes later!