What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon dizzle testers

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Every time i click on your threads I'm in for a treat. Grow well and prosper my friend!

mr.brunch

Veteran
Every time i click on your threads I'm in for a treat. Grow well and prosper my friend!

sticky and stanky up in there..

Now that's what we like to see lights out shots looking good mr brunch :good:

Thank you guys, they are a pleasure to grow at the moment. I can’t wait to see how they finish up... I’m seeing a slight difference in one of the plants bud structure and smell. the back-right one in the tent has more of a running bud structure, and smells more ssh than the rest which all still smell lemon haze.
I’ll photo her close up if I can

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Wow, fantastic growing, can really see how healthy they are. Resinous too, nice one mate.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Those are beautiful Ive got one about 3wks old in 5gal promix/ocean forest mix. I started another a few days ago as my basement has been hard to keep as warm as I'd like. Great thread man you should be proud of those beauty's!!!!

mr.brunch

Veteran
Those are beautiful Ive got one about 3wks old in 5gal promix/ocean forest mix. I started another a few days ago as my basement has been hard to keep as warm as I'd like. Great thread man you should be proud of those beauty's!!!!

Thanks mate, it’s looking like you will be in for a treat! Lots of frost forming on these girls

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran

Yeah hopefully mine looks half as good, did you top these much and how did they respond ?? Im getting around the 5th node and probably gonna do something soon. My ceilings only 6ft .....so topping , supercropping and tying are my plans . Hats off mate those are gonna be insane when they fatten up!!! Photo of the month type stuff:tiphat:

Sorry I see were you topped and everything!!!

Hoypare.

Lemon dizzle cropped yesterday,beautiful bouquet of pure lemon,an assault on the olfactory organs a real citrus terp profile :tiphat:
picture.php

View image in gallery

mr.brunch

Veteran
Yeah hopefully mine looks half as good, did you top these much and how did they respond ?? Im getting around the 5th node and probably gonna do something soon. My ceilings only 6ft .....so topping , supercropping and tying are my plans . Hats off mate those are gonna be insane when they fatten up!!! Photo of the month type stuff:tiphat:

Sorry I see were you topped and everything!!!

I am in a 6ft tent too, I only topped them once then did some leaf tucking and minor defoliation to get the tops out, so they haven’t stretched too badly :tiphat:

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

That’s reassuring as my tents only about 6 ft high. I usually scrog when growing Sativas but do them as bushes when testing. I’m germinating the lemon dizzles in a couple of weeks, just waiting on my current mango n cheese to finish.

mr.brunch

Veteran
That’s reassuring as my tents only about 6 ft high. I usually scrog when growing Sativas but do them as bushes when testing. I’m germinating the lemon dizzles in a couple of weeks, just waiting on my current mango n cheese to finish.

They should be fine mate, these ones evened out well

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 47 flower
Still looking damn fine, 3 still stink of lemon haze and the one at the back still keeping the strong ssh smell... can’t wait to sample her

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts