What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon dizzle testers

mr.brunch

Veteran
Done a pukka job on them mate , these will be getting released very soon indeed ..

Looking great MrB,,,
Must get some of mine on but seem uniform,,
Lovely variety,,
Can’t wait to smoke her,,
Running beans plus cuts of drizzle in R1 in a few weeks,,
Great job mate:tiphat:,,s2

Nice job mr brunch :tiphat:

Cheers guys, she came down on Saturday... the other 3 now have the tent to themselves so I stretched a couple of the larger branches out across the tent and staked them up.
Pics to follow

mr.brunch

Veteran
Look at those frosty buds . I'm licking my lips and dreaming of a day when I can open a jar and find such awesomeness inside :tiphat:

Thanks mate
Honestly I didn’t do anything special... get some real gorilla seeds gear, they have some fire.
Btw, sorry I haven’t been contactable mate I have been pretty much deaf for the past couple of weeks.... seeing hospital next week so we’ll catch up

mr.brunch

Veteran
The remainers... considerably chunkier than the early girl...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
These are huge buds Mr!
fingers crossed for hospital...
big up

Thank you mate, they have gotten nice and chunky

Definitely fingers crossed for hospital ... I was there 8 hours Friday, no progress, I have to go and see a consultant
All the best to you :tiphat:

unnamedmike

Thank you mate, I’ve been smoking bitter cherry punch which is a bit sleepy/ couchlocking and the difference is like night and day... with that I wanted to sit n chill, with this I want to dig the garden!
Great work mr.brunch. Can you please explain about the high? can you drive ? is creative ? can yo do some computer work ? appetite ? :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Great work mr.brunch. Can you please explain about the high? can you drive ? is creative ? can yo do some computer work ? appetite ? :tiphat:

Hi mate, thanks
It’s a nice active high... makes activities more enjoyable, gives a good tingle in the legs... happy, not muddy- I don’t tend to get the munchies these days, but I will check with my sick relative who has appetite issues and see if it helped. :tiphat:
Example, I just cut the lawn and it was great fun :biggrin:

mr.brunch

Veteran
It does help with appetite... my relative who usually has to force himself to eat came to my barbecue on Saturday and managed a burger, sausage and salad- then came back looking for another burger! We were all quite surprised, including him.
I also gave some to a friend who then went home and ate chocolates and donuts before crashing on the sofa.
Successful testing I feel :tiphat:

unnamedmike

It does help with appetite... my relative who usually has to force himself to eat came to my barbecue on Saturday and managed a burger, sausage and salad- then came back looking for another burger! We were all quite surprised, including him.
I also gave some to a friend who then went home and ate chocolates and donuts before crashing on the sofa.
Successful testing I feel

thank you very much mr.brunch for taking the time to test and share it:tiphat: I hope I can access these seeds soon, it sounds perfect the effect on your friend, 3 or 4 hamburgers would help me for sure

mr.brunch

Veteran
thank you very much mr.brunch for taking the time to test and share it:tiphat: I hope I can access these seeds soon, it sounds perfect the effect on your friend, 3 or 4 hamburgers would help me for sure

No worries mate, I like to see how others react to weeds as I’m a heavy smoker and sometimes miss effects as a result.
It’s also good for nausea when smoked pure in a pipe... seems to beat the sickness medication in speed and effectiveness every time

mr.brunch

Veteran
All down and trimmed today, day 69... stinking and looking chunky- very sticky.
Opened up this morning to start and the bulb had gone (good timing I suppose) , I know I’ve got another somewhere but can’t find it.
Got to buy another tomorrow.

I will return with more pictures