What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon dizzle testers

Kree73

Thank you for the cuts mr .brunch they are In buckets and love the leg room . Some pics for you. When I learn how now these changes have been made

mr.brunch

Veteran
Thank you for the cuts mr .brunch they are In buckets and love the leg room . Some pics for you. When I learn how now these changes have been made

It’s a bit easier to post photos now, you can upload directly instead of adding to albums
Mums are looking very similar atm, but I’ll pick the best after harvest

Fitzera

Goddam!!! These look absolutely delicious! They were the freebie when I ordered green mountain grape and now I'm just as excited for these!!

aliceklar

Very nice grow. Look and sound spectacular. I got a freebie pack of these from RGSC too - cant wait to try them out.

Interested to see just growmore / tomato feed as nutes. The plants seemed to love it...

Cactus Squatter

Figured I’d add to this thread. I gave 2 Lemon drizzles seeds out to some friends of mine to run this year outdoors. One of them unfortunately killed his but the other one is doing fabulous. Very early to flower and extremely frosty already. I’ll get some pics of it once it matures more but so far I’m impressed. He said it’s been super stress free so far and it looked nice and healthy this morning when I saw it.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Unashamed link to the new tester grow in progress from the opg crosses 👍
All the best everyone 👋

Cactus Squatter

Smells are a lot like the SLH I used to get around here. Excellent resin production so far. I started her late as an afterthought at the beginning of august
IMG_9285.jpeg

IMG_9284.jpeg

IMG_9286.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts