What's new

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

Kanye WeED

Uh Yeah PK from seed stretches. Before I present my issues or problems I'll show my PK seed clone named McGuire. She has been featured in other posts. Here she is at day 48
picture.php

picture.php

That is a box fan sitting on a 5 gal bucket in the back right, so you can see McGuire is small ;)

So this update is for the Dungeon at day 48, I chopped a PK at 46 and there are two other weak sauce PKs who took notice and have picked up so they didn't get the knife early. So with out further ado the BLUE BULB failures! That is right, don't leave the blue bulbs in for flower switch to red from flower day one.
picture.php

Of course all is not lost because we are back to 100% red bulbs and the other half of the room had red from the beginning so here are some better than fail.
Maja:
picture.php

Super Lemon Haze:
picture.php

PK Classic (this one is named snowball). She was perfectly round until the flowers got so heavy that now she is bending below her Brute!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And Sensi Skunk refueses to leave my garden, here is one that went into the Dungeon two days ago, and is already the tallest plant in there. I guess I'll take some clones today.

picture.php

This plant is the perfect example of VEG SIZE not veg time. It exploded to this size in only two weeks, before that it was a scrawny little runt. As soon as I took out the huge PKs and put them in the Upgrade room the veg room had a battle for number one and this Sensi Skunk grew 3 - 5X in two weeks.

Mistress: Bare bulb will by my next experiment. I am almost caught up with my rooms and building the new Brutes, so it is almost time to Upgrade again!

Red, BG, L-Immor: Glad you guys are watching the show. I haven't heard much about the PK growing with L and Red doesn't even have the cut yet. How about some updates and road trips?

GreenTh, Dr. P, Boom, Y4P215: I enjoy keeping the ladies happy as you do watching them grow. Thanks for hanging in with us.

Alflud: I guess full length mirrors would work, but they are heavy as can be. I don't think it is too practical in my rooms (the entrance to the Dungeon is a half size door). Now if we were talking about building an adult XXX Dungeon then the mirrors would be mandatory!

HZ: I am sure you are correct. Once I get ahead of the ladies, I'll probably just smoke more and be lazy, but I know I should prune and train.

lolRay: All it takes is a trash can and a dream.

Man I really need an intern! Who wants to work their ass off for me for a few months and learn this shit? Well since the intern isn't here yet I guess I have to go check on all the girls.

Peace, :joint:

hey hydro....goin threw your stuff....i never knew u grew super lemon haze....how did yours turn out....mine was award winning smelling and taste.....really REALLY citrusy........wow taste smell....it really didnt even smell like WEED

i dont see y that aint catching on....id much rather have my weed smell like something other than weed

but yea HOW WAS YOUR?

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
My SLH was ok but she didn't out yield the PK and she was a little more picky with how she wanted to be treated. The smell and taste were great, the high was mental and good at first, but it was really easy to build a tolerance and then it wasn't so special.

I'm trying to get back to my mono-cropping ways. A year ago with only PK the garden was much more efficient on a per plant basis than it is now. The second half of 2010 will see improvement.

I hope to have some nice photos for you guys in a few days.

:joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
And the best news about this PK clone or LVPK clone is she has stood up to every other strain every grow. I keep hoping to find one as nice as her, but now I am just waiting to hear from trusted grow friends that another better plant has been located.

I'm so happy with my PK trees and so spent after trying a year to find her equal that I am just going to settle down and be faithful ;)

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Three Little Pigs

Three Little Pigs

Well some of the first fruits from a lot of hard work and upgrading. These don't look bigger than the run last Sept in 5gal buckets, but they seem pretty close.

I hope to get 12oz per or 2.25lbs from these three.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I really like getting back to my 5gal buckets. Next run will be even bigger and then maybe the run after that will be better still.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
goddamn hydro those pics are sic i love those 5gal buckets to i wish my plants looked like that. they will soon. cant grow no monsters atm but im doubling my grow area and upgrading to a 1000w magnum. like you. how many plants u put under each light? do you use co2 in the dugeon. to get those yield ? i notice even when ur not happy with ur grow shit is still incredible to most of us here. keep killen it bro .did u feel the seperate 5gal buckets were much more maitnence then with the brutes. thats my only complaint with them. look foward to seein ur next upgrade.
peace bro keep killin it
stoney

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you always make 5 gallon grow look so easy with bigger yields i need to step up my game and make them buds as big as yours

my branches get fat but my buds aren't as big as his either. they frosty as hell after pot legalization though. you know... cause if the usa legalized then hell would freeze over..... uhhh ..cricket cricket.. :tumbleweed:

kyndone

wow man. ur girls room puts mine to shame. i need to get to work, haha. thanks for sharing, u gave me some good ideas.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I'm getting close to your mark with the pk, 2 - in 10 gal pots of coco yeilded me just over 1.5# in 49 days, although my temps really kept any color from showing up this time around it's stonier than ever, I don't know what to credit the added potency to

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
goddamn hydro those pics are sic i love those 5gal buckets to i wish my plants looked like that. they will soon. cant grow no monsters atm but im doubling my grow area and upgrading to a 1000w magnum. like you. how many plants u put under each light? do you use co2 in the dugeon. to get those yield ? i notice even when ur not happy with ur grow shit is still incredible to most of us here. keep killen it bro .did u feel the seperate 5gal buckets were much more maitnence then with the brutes. thats my only complaint with them. look foward to seein ur next upgrade.
peace bro keep killin it
stoney

Nothing is as impressive as your first brand new 1Kw bulb, you'll never look at your garden in the same way again.

I don't have CO2 going yet, but hope to after I get the cooling system and dehumidifier working correctly.

The 5gals are more work than the Brutes, but I had some problems with airstones not working well when at the bottom of the Brute. So with Brutes make sure you've got great air pressure to force bubbles out and oxygenate the nutes.

you always make 5 gallon grow look so easy with bigger yields i need to step up my game and make them buds as big as yours

Well brand new bulbs for these ladies, I'm sure that will help. Also got to give props to Prodex and hoodless Vert style. Also micro pore airstone for each lady.

Most importantly these ladies were attended to by a master gardener so everyone stayed healthy and became trees.

I'd like to get to a point where the ladies are averaging 1.0, but I'd be happy with .7 the first time. Especially because she just tastes soooooooo good.

Thank you my friend, I'd love to mix a j of the PK and your GDP!

my branches get fat but my buds aren't as big as his either. they frosty as hell after pot legalization though. you know... cause if the usa legalized then hell would freeze over..... uhhh ..cricket cricket.. :tumbleweed:

Well my best ever PKs have been in these 5gal buckets and airstones. The fatness of the buds is a direct reflection of the total plant size. The three little pigs were about 60" from trunk to tip. Maybe 5' isn't a tree but it is bigger than some adults.

Sweet trees bro.
Im excited to see what you do with her in them 5s

And you as well your 8 to 13gal run has me thinking about double harvesting, but I really love to hang my trees whole.....

Excellent shots Hydrosun :respect:

Thanks free. It is so great to see the PK in new locations and making people happy.

wow man. ur girls room puts mine to shame. i need to get to work, haha. thanks for sharing, u gave me some good ideas.

ICmag has given me soooo many good ideas they are impossible to list. Many of my ideas are just upgrading to things I see here. Help your ladies be happier and they will help you.

I'm getting close to your mark with the pk, 2 - in 10 gal pots of coco yeilded me just over 1.5# in 49 days, although my temps really kept any color from showing up this time around it's stonier than ever, I don't know what to credit the added potency to

Well there you go .75 in 49 days. That is a number very hard for any indoor grower to hit. I just did the quick math and that is about the same as getting 1.0 every 65 days or so.

A few people have been working this lady and your number may be the highest ratio.

I've never used coco, but I know done right it produces AMAZING smoke. Combine the genetics your new set up your attention to the ladies and a super dry environment with perhaps more clear trics because of the 49 day mark you have different very strong type of high?

one of these day i'll have the privilege to cherish her beauty :)
great work brother HS!

cheers,
red.

Thanks Red! The house of love looks sweet, there is always room for a new lady.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
yea them micropore hog airstones are the shit as long as u can support em i run 3 off of a 6 oulet 70lpm compressor pump with short runs.in 5gal if possible maybe run 2 cans off of 1 pump. or 1pump per can even more air. im sure u got it covered. but them airstones are just rocks sittin on the bottom of a bucket without the right pressure. i love em over the cheap blue pos ones.
neone put this bitch outside yet. i can only imagine a 10ft tall lvpk tree?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to go with a couple 1/10th hp commercial air pump to get the amount of air I wanted on my roots. house hold aquarium air pumps just wont do. I didnt have the micro bubble stones though. If I were to have had that along with those pumps my shit would have grown as fast as an aeroponic set up with out the hassle of the nozzles.

also what was weird about my last pk run was the the buds at about 12 to 18 inches from the light were the fattest. the few top colas on the biggest branches that were a little closer to the light were not as big as the ones below, but they didnt burn. Also the buds at 12 to 18in got more frost. I am pretty sure that distance is ideal for 1000w bulbs.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
thats 1.5 from the 1 thouie on a mover w/co2, they were tucked in the back against the wall
picture.php

excuse the mess...recent move

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
hydrosun i'm puting together the grow of my life time PK in 65 gal smart pots with vertical
bulbs if they dont grow 1.0 or better then its not possible the only thing not showing the whole setup;) should be showing buds by late september wish me luck:wave:
and many wishes your way

i realy think i jumped the gun with 65 gallons

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts