What's new

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Picture me rollin in my 500 Benz
I got no love for these niggaz, there's no need to be friends
They got me under surveillance, that's what somebody be tellin
Know there's dope bein sold, but +I+ ain't the one sellin!
Don't want to be another number
I got a fuckin gang of weed to keep from goin under
The federales wanna see me dead - niggaz put prices on my head
Now I got two Rottwillers by me bed, I feed em lead
Now I'm released, how will I live? Will God forgive me
for all the dirt a nigga did, to feed kids?
One life to live, it's so hard to be positive
when niggaz shootin at your crib
Mama, I'm still thuggin, the world is a war zone
My homies is inmates, and most of them dead wrong
Full grown, finally a man, just scheamin on ways
to put some green inside the palms of my empty hands
Just picture me rollin
Flossin a Benz on rims that isn't stolen
My dreams is censored, my hopes are gone
I'm like a fiend that finally sees when all the dope is gone
My nerves is wrecked, heart beatin and my hands is swollen
thinkin of the G's I'll be holdin, picture me rollin

yeah that just tripping,lol

BigGreen

Veteran
Yo DG are you stoned tonight hahahaha I thought so.
Funny shit

Hs dam nice looking plant that thing is going to be a monster
keep the pics rolling

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I'm growing my LVPK in fully organic complete soil fed only with plain water and maybe some mild teas. The PK has reacted the best to my soil mix... which is a bit hot. Growing in soil like this has given me the healthiest most vigorous plant's I've ever grown. I can't wait to taste the organic PK.

What's up hydrosun?? How ya been?

I've been making sure the house doesn't float to the moon and loving my babies. It is amazing how long you can stay at home when you are broke. It doesn't cost us to post pix though and both of us are slaking ;)

I saw your 59day ladies, what color and packed to the gills. Not long now until some nice trim shots and scissor hash!

So here is an update of my baby at 17. She needs to be 15" above the stake to be 72" tall but as you can see she is close to the mark. It is hard to get all of her in one photo because of the other ladies crowding the room.
picture.php

picture.php

I'll try to let you guys see her week by week. It is my hope to have 24oz from her, but only time will tell.

:joint:

BigGreen

Veteran
Very nice.
So do you keep the lights that high the entire time? Or do drop them down in between the plants when you leave the room.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Very nice.
So do you keep the lights that high the entire time? Or do drop them down in between the plants when you leave the room.

BG you know how much heat that light producing without being cooled you would have to keep that thing away

hydrosun them plant are looking the best i'm starting to think she dont do so well when topped like i did

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
BG you know how much heat that light producing without being cooled you would have to keep that thing away

hydrosun them plant are looking the best i'm starting to think she dont do so well when topped like i did

Well the lights stay there the whole time. The top of the steak is 6'3" or so the bottom of the bulb is at 6'6" or so. I keep them this high because I don't want to burn myself, but as you can see the PK loves growing right up next to the bulb.

The room has 5 lights (think 10 the hard way) the center light is on 12/12 and then the other lights are fliping from back right w/ front left to back left w/ front right. So I could burn the 5Kw but it is more like 3Kw. Even so I am able to keep the lights on temp at 83 even with out AC (mini-split finished soon!). With lights off the plants dropped the temp to 78 last night.

I am hand feeding these ladies and they are drinking about 1.5gal a day. I hope to have them sucking down 3.0gal as they fatten up.

By hand feeding each lady gets great fresh mix a couple times a day and there is no chance of cross contamination between the plants.

The lady in this photo run is really nice, but I have one in veg that is already as tall and will be a monster. I really like being a tree farmer ;)

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
I keep them this high because I don't want to burn myself, but as you can see the PK loves growing right up next to the bulb.

By hand feeding each lady gets great fresh mix a couple times a day and there is no chance of cross contamination between the plants.

you not kidding about the lights i had a bare bulb burn my head feels like a big bee sting and once on the top of my ear even tho there hang you forget them and just walk around like there not there and next thing you know your stung by the biggest bee lol

hand feedings are the best all waist matter and gasses flushes down i love it plus you give them even amount of water to roots

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
time for me to take some pics as well, ive got some lvpks that woulda liked to be 8'...until the bondage started

BigGreen

Veteran
Wait until you smoke it ripen. DG very nice pic.
So far word on the street is there was 2 pukers from smoking the lvpk.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Wait until you smoke it ripen. DG very nice pic.
So far word on the street is there was 2 pukers from smoking the lvpk.

Silly rabbit PK's for true tokers, not weekend warriors. I'm sure we can find some pretendo for those who can't hang ;)

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
BG damn some people vomit on the high eh? nice lol

Silly rabbit PK's for true tokers, not weekend warriors. I'm sure we can find some pretendo for those who can't hang ;)

this plant sure as hell gona make even the brave smokers afraid of a few hits.this is going to be sick weed bro and many cant hang

BigGreen

Veteran
Yeah shes pretty strong. Can sure knock your dick in the dirt if not careful. Myself I evjoy every toke of her. These pukers dont get to smoke stuff like that very often I gave a joint to my dad and the pukers were friends of his probably use to ditch weed.
Pretty good dam shit
BG