What's new

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

BigGreen

Veteran
Hashzepplin mine were the same way. The ones that were really close to the light didnt get as big.
Kick ass strain

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^it is so perfect for scrog it isnt even funny. If you start training and super cropping early you can get her to exactly what you want. also she is good for scrog because you can fill your whole canopy and the bottom buds get as dense as the others. most strains don't due that. It is cool too because the top buds will get darker while the bottom ones stay a little lighter in color. usually if the bottom buds don't get enough like to get really dark on most strains they don't dense up, but the pk does. that is the secret behind the pk getting such good harvests for so few plants under a thousand watt. I got like .75, in a 4x4 hut, dwc 8 gallon buckets, with a 1000w hps, in 70 days from when the clones showed first root, with two plants, but because my exhaust fan was so strong it sucked in the sides with negative pressure about six inches on each side so the hut was like 3x3. I was happy with the results for to say the least.

I actually want to try a giant Sea of Green dwc sytem with like 50-100 small buckets, like 1 gallons. I dont know how many of that size would fit a hut. A flood table would work to, but I just love dwc. I think If I did the trimming and super cropping right that I could get 2 lbs in 70 days with the 1000w. it is possible for sure. it says so on the back of the "A.N. big bud" jar. lol, but really I think I could do it.

I really wanna see someone do her out doors in like northern cali too.

Last edited:

element420

I've been peeking in from time to time and all I can say is great job bro! Lovin the rooms and that lvpk cut....wish we had something that nice going around here in Michigan. Im gearing up a hydro vs dirt run soon, doing some seed work atm looking for a decent mom...but the LVPK trees you been growing have me drooling lol.

Whats the smell like on the LVPK?

peace bro

I

idoreallytry

yeah i know a few friends of mine that got the PK in MI so it'll be around soon enough,,peace

element420

Thats funny bro, she will be in D town. Keep an eye out

yeah i know a few friends of mine that got the PK in MI so it'll be around soon enough,,peace

I hope so guys...seems alot of people are growing free leonard, Dna skunk train freebies, blueberry, grandaddy purps, SSH, lemon haze, etc...

I havent came across any elite cuts...and we still have people buying mexi-schwagg

The thing is the cops are witch hunting growers so badly here alot of people are afraid to even attend a compassion club to get any clones.

I grew up in Detroit, now I moved north into a small rural town and feel like a sitting duck. I have to move back to the city before one of these law breaking LEO decide to make an example of me...I feel so alone lol..I dont trust anyone because of the situation were all facing here in MI.. Edit: my bad I thought out loud here oops lol.../end

Anyways that said...awesome job Hydrosun...looks like your cutting right thru claims and opinions and finding whats true and showing people whats up! Always love learning and watching a grow like yours where trial and error is proving whats best and whats not.

Last edited:

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
ozone air purifier i heard are bad and can cause health problems if you run them all the time so be careful bro also bad for plants
i wanted to buy one but this stop me from buying and if its not true then i will look into em again

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I wonder how many Biozones that were sold due to your thread lol...I know I am getting one soon!

ozone air purifier i heard are bad and can cause health problems if you run them all the time so be careful bro also bad for plants
i wanted to buy one but this stop me from buying and if its not true then i will look into em again

I need to get around to taking some photos, but the BioZones are designed specifically to not produce too much ozone. In fact they use them in hospitals. So BioZone is really cool, straight O3 generators could cause probs ;)

:joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran

On the second link I think the PK would kick its ass by week 3.

I would reccomend placing induct BioZones on the air intake, that way it will pump clean air into your grow. I've seen a 10K induct being used for a 4K house. It works really well.

Here is what they say about it:

Biozone Induct 2500, 5000, 10000 air purifiers purify your entire home or office though your HVAC System. The major benefit of using a Biozone Induct system in your Central Air or HVAC System is it will keep your duct work clean of Mold and mildew, bacteria and viruses. Also odors and contaminates are eliminated and not recalculated to other parts of the home or office.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to have an induct BioZone right at the exhaust point too.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
My house still stinks with my biozone running out in the hallway to my room. Room is sealed also. It would be worse without but I don't think 1 is enough. Scented oils helps a ton. I think aside from the noise and power usage scrubbers are the way to go in room and the biozone for escaping smell when entering/ exiting room. The bio does make an odd smell and I noticed having congestion in my chest when spending to much time directly infront of it. Is that a side effect of ozone?

element420

my grandma used to sell overly expensive air units that did ozone...from what I understood supposed to run them when not in the room example being while gone and then when you come home the airt will be sterilized and oder free...they are not ment to be ran in rooms while occupied...or as the hospitals probably have them on a shcedule...but biozone units are not just ozone genrators...they use UV light to destroy bacteria and molds... so I would see running them on a timer or when needed as a plus for any grow room..and if it doesnt control the odor of all grow rooms it will at least keep the air steriled and make it easier for your can filter exhaust to get the rmaining odor trapped..double protection...I cant use a can filter atm due to not being able to modify my room because its a rental.. so the biozone will be a great start for me...

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Introduction and Purpose

Ozone generators that are sold as air cleaners intentionally produce the gas ozone. Often the vendors of ozone generators make statements and distribute material that lead the public to believe that these devices are always safe and effective in controlling indoor air pollution. For almost a century, health professionals have refuted these claims (Sawyer, et. al 1913; Salls, 1927; Boeniger, 1995; American Lung Association, 1997; Al-Ahmady, 1997). The purpose of this document is to provide accurate information regarding the use of ozone-generating devices in indoor occupied spaces. This information is based on the most credible scientific evidence currently available.

Some vendors suggest that these devices have been approved by the federal government for use in occupied spaces. To the contrary, NO agency of the federal government has approved these devices for use in occupied spaces. Because of these claims, and because ozone can cause health problems at high concentrations, several federal government agencies have worked in consultation with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to produce this public information document.

Top of page

What is Ozone?

Ozone is a molecule composed of three atoms of oxygen. Two atoms of oxygen form the basic oxygen molecule--the oxygen we breathe that is essential to life. The third oxygen atom can detach from the ozone molecule, and re-attach to molecules of other substances, thereby altering their chemical composition. It is this ability to react with other substances that forms the basis of manufacturers’ claims.

Top of page

How is Ozone Harmful?

The same chemical properties that allow high concentrations of ozone to react with organic material outside the body give it the ability to react with similar organic material that makes up the body, and potentially cause harmful health consequences. When inhaled, ozone can damage the lungs (see - "Ozone and Your Health" - www.epa.gov/airnow/brochure.html). Relatively low amounts can cause chest pain, coughing, shortness of breath, and, throat irritation. Ozone may also worsen chronic respiratory diseases such as asthma and compromise the ability of the body to fight respiratory infections. People vary widely in their susceptibility to ozone. Healthy people, as well as those with respiratory difficulty, can experience breathing problems when exposed to ozone. Exercise during exposure to ozone causes a greater amount of ozone to be inhaled, and increases the risk of harmful respiratory effects. Recovery from the harmful effects can occur following short-term exposure to low levels of ozone, but health effects may become more damaging and recovery less certain at higher levels or from longer exposures (US EPA, 1996a, 1996b).

sorry for the big post

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Air Purifiers that emit ozone - the main component of smog - are not only ineffective at cleaning in door air and removing odors, they also pose a serious health risk according to the California Air Resource Board's recent safety report. Information available from NASA shows that when we breathe in ozone our lungs and respiratory systems are destroyed. That's why ozone is incorrectly believed to remove odors, but it doesn't remove odors, it simply destroys our sense of smell.

It's very important that ozone generating purifiers - often labled ionizers - not be used by anyone, but especially not those at risk, such as children, asthmatics, the elderly and those with immune system problems. As a helpful guide, the State of California and Quack Watch have identified several air purifiers that should be avoided because of their negative health effects, these are:

Air-Zone
Airdow
Alpine
Applied Ozone Systems
APSNA Air and Water Purification Systems North America
Aqua Sun Ozone International
Aran Aqua Pollution Control Systems
Better Living
Bio Tech Research
Biozone
Breathe Pure
Cliff Scott Enterprises
Codyson Crystal Air Pro
Csonka
EcoQuest
EcoZone
EdenPure
Enaly
Fresh Air
HealthWay Home Products
Jenesco
King Air and Water Purification Corp
Lenntech
Lightning Air
Longevity Resources
Matsutek Enterprises
Merazon Health Products
Natural Air
Nature's Air
Odatus
Ozone Environmental Technologies
Uvonair
Ozone Solutions
Peak Pure Air
Prozone
QCH Tradelink
Quantom Pure Aire
Queenaire Technologies
Rain Fresh Air
Sharper Image
Spring Air
Sun Aire
SurroundAir
Taoture International Enterprises
TriMed
Trump Electronic Company
Windchaser
Zontec

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
My house still stinks with my biozone running out in the hallway to my room. Room is sealed also. It would be worse without but I don't think 1 is enough. Scented oils helps a ton. I think aside from the noise and power usage scrubbers are the way to go in room and the biozone for escaping smell when entering/ exiting room. The bio does make an odd smell and I noticed having congestion in my chest when spending to much time directly infront of it. Is that a side effect of ozone?

Lord knows I'm not the brightest bulb, but the BioZone really seems to work for me. And yeah there isn't much that will cover 6lbs of Sir coco action in full bloom, but I don't get colds and feel just fine when I am in BioZone houses.

I don't know if it causes congestion or not but I have them running and they don't bother me.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Upgrade ladies

Upgrade ladies

Well the Upgrade room is looking really nice and will be looking a lot nicer in two months, but the views are still nice.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts