What's new

Lemchem and sssdChaze test grow

N

nukkumatti

;) Cheers bro!

! :D:D I've heard the same you got some rainy days avery now and then... :D

I might move to Spain in early spring..But you can allways head there..There's the catalonia one and.. ;)

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
heya nukku,, yeah britain is a shit hole,, i think sums it up best,,

the spanish rally is cool as well,, sun and snow are fine with me just not rain :)

hope you enjoy the move buddy,,

cheers el cladestino :wave:

N

nukkumatti

Hehee ;)
Jeah I'm feeling the same here in Finland..ShitHole with capital S! :D Hopefully I get to south soon enough.. It will get pretty close to get the money for the move..

Grow on bro!!

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
cheers Greatlakes buddy good vibes to you :ying:

heya socomvet :wave:

yeah you defo need these in the ground asap like you say bro,, this bud is unreal,,

i was kinda forced to cut the girls the other day,, needed space,, everything was flushed and crystals were fat and where i like them ,,, it will be easier when i can compare the two LC's to get an idea of how dominant the first girl i took down was for lemon larry, but i would say very,,

the taste is creamy lemon with tones ive never tasted before so i still need smoke a whole load more n maybe let some cure to get a better idea,,,, ,, this is defo high class connoisseur smoke,, more potent imo than the other stuff i have from this grow,, good yield,, and the smell of the nugs in flower on my two girls has been like honey melon,, its amazing weed i hope they make a ton more

peace:ying:

Last edited:

Wretched

hmm im really hoping for some kushyness tasting nugs i swear my girls are only veggin but i get hints of kush smells like OG nugs ive smoked and smelled .. everytime i walk by my door it smells like sweet dogshit very excited to see what comes from these if i bump them around in the room they smell like kushy shit:)..

cant wait to see some dry shots bro!!!

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Creamy Lemon and Honey Melon...

Creamy Lemon and Honey Melon...

Those are some nice tastes and smells to have. Girls looked real nice man. I can't wait till you've had a chance to smoke some more and can give us some more descriptive words on their taste and smell. Totally nice work there man. I was loving the spears you had going.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful plants bro, did ya take some snaps before chopping them?
Cant wait to hear what you think, thanks for sharing.
Peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi lost in sea

last pics looking mouthwatering bro
especialy the lemchem
nice 1

so you choped them
hows that other lemchem doing

any harvest shots taken

dry pics of buds

smoke report

chat soon

peace

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
heya peeps,, :wave:

wretched,,true,,ojd,,GL,, :tiphat:

been ill,, and only got the camera back the other day with a new macro lense that im trying to get my head around,,,

the lemchem ive cut could have gone a week or two longer,, but tbh i knew that when i cut her down,, the taste is slightly lemony but is getting more and more kushy as it cures,,a ittle bit sugary in flavour as well,,

the high is a 10/10,, i find it hard to decribe the high of varieties like this,, obviously sativa dominant, clear but racey, happy and satisfying,, definitely makes me laugh more than anything else ive got,,

other lemchem looks juicy and chunk y and still smells like honey and melons,, ill get some more pics of her really soon,,,

lemchem has gone into my top 5

heres a few poor macro shots,, i need a tripod badly,,,

:ying:

Last edited:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
my favourite sssdch

picture.php

so tasty

Last edited:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
heya man :tiphat:

thanks,, those are just some shots of the skinny early girl,, i have another in flower at week 6 that is looking real nice that i need to get some pics of soon,,

been crazy busy recently,, peace bro :ying:

N

nukkumatti

Mmmm Lemon you say :D

Good looking buds bro! and nice thrichs!!!

ENJOY!!

Latest posts

Latest posts