What's new

Lemchem and sssdChaze test grow

el clandestino

super chato
Hola Lost. Real sorry to hear bout that bad luck. I always say You cant keep a good man down. The little ones look great. Good vibes to you bro.:tiphat:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
small update,,,,,first two girly Lemchems,,

#1 #2

short asses these (and the others are),, i love the leaves on the lem chems,, very ornate,,

thanks for the comments and stopping by yall,,,

and good vibes to you too el clandestino :ying:

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
that sux efing thieves .they look AWESOME i might have to break down and try out the
T-5s ,that looks like alota growth in 1-2 weeks .best of luck to you and the worst posible bad karma to the thieves

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
took all my dry herb as well :covereyes:

it was my fault in a few ways, and theirs for being little thieving bastards,,

i was surprised by the growth achieved by the 4 bulb t5 unit as well,,, some still under it are 12-14" and still getting easily enough light,,

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
one sssdch was a sneaky male,, got him early...

all of the lem chems,,, apart from those two above,, are back in the veg box till they sex,, and potted em up to try and speed things along ,,,,,,,

**update,, lol one of those lemchems above was a bloke,,,

had to move em back out of the flw box as its been flipped,,,

:wave:

:ying:

Last edited:

bren

hey up mate glad things r ok i've ordered a 4tube t5 lightwave after seeing yours my maxibright pl2 fucked up n maxibright had it a week thought about the pl4 but another members maxi broke too so that n seeing yours swung it

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i sometimes use 125 and 250w envirolights and the 250 doesnt even really compare to this lightwave 4 bulb t5 216w,, im sure the 8 bulb is really good as well but im running a narrow veg box atm,,

hope it doesnt give you any shit man,, im surprised the 2' ones did

Last edited:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
just the one girl lemchem it seems,,

the others held out sexing till the last couple of days and they are all boys,,

thats life,,,,

cloned my girl and im happy...doesnt have much of that chem rotting funk smell so it must be LL dom

Last edited:

amoS

looks great lost, man great growth on em!! that t5 sounds like the shit..at least you got a girl to work with, keep up the great job......peace

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
hey amos mate :tiphat:

i might have another one :biglaugh:

sigh this thread is a mess with me getting fucked around by these lemchems,, i found another lemchem in my veg box today,, i thought was something else and i think it looks promising,,,,, i think !!!,,,,, potted it up,,,, who knows,,,,,, if it is, ive decided to veg this other one for a good month as its slipped to far behind this crop,,,,

currently at day 8 flw ill throw up some pics day 14,, and then every week from then,,

peace :ying:

amoS

hey amos mate :tiphat:

i might have another one :biglaugh:

sigh this thread is a mess with me getting fucked around by these lemchems,, i found another lemchem in my veg box today,, i thought was something else and i think it looks promising,,,,, i think !!!,,,,, potted it up,,,, who knows,,,,,, if it is, ive decided to veg this other one for a good month as its slipped to far behind this crop,,,,

currently at day 8 flw ill throw up some pics day 14,, and then every week from then,,

sounds good on the new possible lady lost!! looking forward to the flower pics.....peace

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
it was good news amos cheers mate :wave:

havent decided what to do with that other one yet,,

heres the Lemchem girl thats in flw 14 days,,

and heres one of the two short bushy sssdch's

<<<< im in love with this

i will throw up more pics when things are further along, i was going to take pics of all the sssdch girls, but they are wide and heavy and i didnt feel much like it,,, just thought id give an idea how tings are going atm :rasta:

peace all :ying:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
hey chuck :wave:

you mean the cheese x sssdh ? yeah cant wait man !!!

i ran a few packs of buddas cheese when it first came out and bought loads of snide amounts of cheese like funk,, the high suits me very well and the taste, puts a fat smile on my face all day,,i need to get a pack of ultra sonja but thats not going anywhere it seems,,,

i like the two short bushy ones for obvious reasons really but im not sure what the short phenos are likely to be dom for ?? i thought cheese was a bit stretchy,, but the two short girls seem more cheese like,,, or SD not sure,,, i didnt see anything very short in my sssdh's,,,

the lemchem thats in flw is a nice girl though,, still doesnt seem chem dominant in smell,, will get interesting soon ,,

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi bro

looking good
hows the girls doing
any updates

hows the sour chaze,whats the smells like so far

peace

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
hey man,,

yeah things are good cheers ,, the smells off this grow is just a big mix of chem diesel funk im struggling to pick anything in particular,,, but i think the cheese is still the dominant dank smell when it builds up,,

all at 21 dayz

# 3 one of the short sssdchaze's

# 5

this one is the taller of the two short pheno sssdchaze's,, this girl is the only one i can isolate the smell of out of the lot,, serious cheese dank smell,, the other two sssdchazes are pains to get out to photo, ill start taking more shots as things get a bit more photogenic ...

lemchem bolted on me at the end of week one and hasnt stopped since,, is like 4' 1/5' now,, wasnt really expecting that but no probs,,

just put the other lemchem through into flower as well,, peace :ying:

bren

hey up lost in a sea them T5 amazing i got the 4 short tube one best veg light i've used, i've been sexing alot of strains just recently glad to say i gotta female dble sdhaze the lem chem will be off in soon as a lil more room in flower room, thank for the heads up on the streatch

Cheers bren

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
hey bren what else you sexing atm ??

im always curious,, ive started some connoisseur og chems recently,, as well as some of rez's sour diesel hindu kushs, sfv chem, kqk, lucifer og's and some green crack x alien formaggio,,,

heya chuck cheers bro,,, cant believe those pics were only 2 weeks ago,, @ week 5 now so i need to update,, lights go off at the most awkward time for me taking pics hopefully tomorrow,,, i need to sort that out for next grow,,