What's new

Lemchem and sssdChaze test grow

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
just what the title says really,, ojd kindly sent me some lemchems,, and i had some sssdch waiting to pop so thought id throw those in as well and do a journal of both,,,:)

all 5 UK cheese x sssdh are up,,

and the Lemchems are on their way,,
(them just chilling in the pool)

peace all :ying:

have a nice day

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cant wait to see these beauties grow, very exciting times.
Peace & thanks for sharing.

T

TrichyTrichy

Can't wait until I can get these from the bay.
picture.php

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Hello all :wave:

flattered to have so many people i respect so much watching the show!!

light up some fat ones :smoke out:

first thing to report is the Lemchem beans(or a couple in particular) seem to have some really hardcore shells,, i soaked em for nearly two days, but should have waited till the tails were out,,

still 3/5 LC's are up,, i could tell the other two werent gonna break free so i had my first attempt at hacking them free, and it was like scraping a tiny pebble,, seems to have saved one though because its tails out and its having a good extra long soak and maybe t'other,, popped another two to be on the safe side anyway,, no troubles :)

i keep thinking about starting the double sd's from the last drop,, but have to be strong and resist for the good of the many!!

peace:ying:

Last edited:

slackx

Veteran
just what the title says really,, ojd kindly sent me some lemchems,, and i had some sssdch waiting to pop so thought id throw those in as well and do a journal of both,,,:)

all 5 UK cheese x sssdh are up,,

and the Lemchems are on their way,,
(them just chilling in the pool)

have a nice day

I thought the cross on the bay was uk cheese x super silver chem haze??? I want the sssdh version!

D

danimarie193

Are they going to let all these test grows finish before they do the release?

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
hey madnaaz :tiphat:

slack x

heres the description copied off the bay bro,, spelling mistakes and all :rasta:

"Description

the legenedary uk cheese cuting meets up with my sssdh male

expect some of the tastiest flavours from cheese combing with my lemony sssdh male

this is the same male used to make my sssdh seeds

expect medium to big yielding buds

make sure you carbon filters are 100% running as this definately going to stink up the place

uk cheese vs sssdh expect nothing but pure dank

very limited only 10 packs buy it now
3 packs will be going on auction
dont miss out "

i didnt miss out,, im a huge fan of both parents,, and cant wait to buy 10 packs + when/if they drop later this year,,

danimarie193 i dont know,, but i dont think they need to really..

peace :ying:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
hey madnaaz :tiphat:

slack x

heres the description copied off the bay bro,,

"Description

the legenedary uk cheese cuting meets up with my sssdh male

expect some of the tastiest flavours from cheese combing with my lemony sssdh male

this is the same male used to make my sssdh seeds

expect medium to big yielding buds

make sure you carbon filters are 100% running as this definately going to stink up the place

uk cheese vs sssdh expect nothing but pure dank

very limited only 10 packs buy it now
3 packs will be going on auction
dont miss out
"

and i didnt miss out,, im a huge fan of both parents,, and cant wait to buy 10 packs + when/if they drop later this year,,

danimarie193 i dont know,, but i dont think they need to really..

peace :ying:
I got a pack of these as well when they hit the bay :). Started 5 now and prob do the rest later once i get the space. Definitely a great cross and i expect to find a pretty lady or 2.

Are they going to let all these test grows finish before they do the release?
Doubt it....should be available pretty soon is my guess!

slackx

Veteran
Damn i got one that has super silver chem haze in the cross. Guess i'll have to pick this one uptoo :)

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Damn i got one that has super silver chem haze in the cross. Guess i'll have to pick this one uptoo :)
is it from ojd? i dont remember seeing or reading bout that one....u might very well have the same one we are talking about! :tiphat:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
yeah slack man your thinking of the mr biggs uk cheese x sschem,,

does sound like a sweet cross though, respect to mr biggs for sending them in for the server fundraiser,,

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
hey chuck :wave:

your welcome,, take a seat,, ill be watching your chemmy jones grow bro,, ill defo be gettin a few packs of that certified dank,,

thanks el clandestino,, happy growing buddy ,, hope those chemwrecks turn out nicely for ya man

ok and just thought id do a small update to say 6/7 lem chems up and going for it,, with all 5 sdch ahead of them by a couple of days,,

big in no time :)