What's new

Lemchem and sssdChaze test grow

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn bro your doing a fine job with those ladies, cant wait to see how they are doing now (i bet the smells are coming out way more too).
Regarding the Cheese, she is not a stretcher at all so looks like your onto a good thing with your lady.
Take care and thanks for sharing.
Peace

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
yeah man the smells are seriously coming out more :)

one lemchem (the one 5wks in) has a subtle sugary smell,,,,, the other LC (only 2 wks in) has the best smell ever,, like a cross between a nectarine and a pear,, never smelled any lady like it tbh,,

the sssdch's have a candied cheese about them,, hopefully pics real soon man,,, peace :ying:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
ok update time again finally,, day 38 flw,,

the two short sssdchazes in the foreground

closer shot of the right hand sssdchaze girl..

different sides of the lemchem thats @ day 38,,

the lemchem that was vegged for a month longer,, wk2-3

im thinking the lemchems may be a week 10/11 job maybe ???

peace all :ying:

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking very good lost in a sea

its going to get fun now

peace

Wretched

hmm how do the girls smell right now since last update?

what type of lighting are you using how many watts..
lol i was expecting some Lemon Larry leaning bitches that chemog bx2 must yield nicely...

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
hey peeps

ive been a bit busier than normal lately, and cant get online as often as id like,,

just hit week 7 so will update later on tonight when lights are off,,

the smell is crazy,, the cheese especially detectable 50-70 feet away from the grow box,, all else is drowned out by cheesy funk,, ozone keeps on top of it most of the time though,,

lighting is 2 600s on seperate light rails 2 ft apart (traveling 2.5ft)

:ying:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
the smell is crazy,, the cheese especially detectable 50-70 feet away from the grow box,, all else is drowned out by cheesy funk,, ozone keeps on top of it most of the time though,,

yea for sure...I have 3 sourchaze girls bout ready to come down and they r stinkin up my place along with the dbl sourd haze! I am runnin my filter a lot more lately lol. Good vibez bro

Wretched

hey peeps

ive been a bit busier than normal lately, and cant get online as often as id like,,

just hit week 7 so will update later on tonight when lights are off,,

lighting is 2 600s on seperate light rails 2 ft apart (traveling 2.5ft)

nice how does the lemchems smell right now?

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Heya Irie bro,,

hope you enjoy that sweet variety of gear you got running man :rasta:

what up wretched ,, yeah i really struggle to get an idea really of what the lemchems smell like,, the sssdchazes are too stinky,, plus an oger99 that is also as smelly as it gets,, but i accidentally wacked a side branch earlier and a momentary very dank chem dominant/slightly spicey sweet lemon smell was about,,

update @ day 49

same two short sssdchazes in foreground

left hand sssdchaze from above pic, right hand sssdchaze #2,,

a side nug of #2

ze lemchem thats @ day 49

& a boring pic of the lemchem thats at week 4ish atm,,,

happy growing all :ying:

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking very good bro

not long now and you will be smoking some dank

keep the pics coming

peace

N

nukkumatti

Looking really good man!
I'm flowering some sssdh's and can only imagine what that cheese will add in the smell department! :)

Gonna grap some of these when available + plus I got the funds.. ;)

Oh jeah bro I'm Finnish ;)

Wretched

looking really good bro!!

the reason im buggin about the lemchems smell is i got some going myself hoping for some stinky kushy bitches..
that LC at 4weeks i like her structure better than the other one going
all lookin dank though!

jochen_45

Veteran
What a nice grow, you have some real beauties there.
I wish you a nice harvest in return for your good work.
Have a lot of fun with your plants!

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
heya nukkumatti hope life good bro,,,its good to know a finnish person!

love your rally drivers! make me wanna go to finland and drive like a crazy person lol

wretched i reckon the smell of the LC's is like the taste of melons,, very sweet and slightly fruity,, i think its the most beautiful smell on the earth tbh,, hope you love em bro :ying:

thanks jochen :wave:

good vibes to you buddy :ying:

ok on with update week 8

^^^the younger lemchem#2,, which does have a much better structure ,like wretched spotted, than this one below,,

LC#1

taller of the 2 short sssdch's (#1)

heres the top of the more indi dom of the 2 really tall sssdch's (sssdch #3)

the tallest and most sat dom sssdch,, (sssdch#4)

peace everybody :ying:

Last edited:
T

TrichyTrichy

heya nukkumatti hope life good bro,,,its good to know a finnish person!

love your rally drivers! make me wanna go to finland and drive like a crazy person lol

wretched i reckon the smell of the LC's is like the taste of melons,, very sweet and slightly fruity,, i think its the most beautiful smell on the earth tbh,, hope you love em bro :ying:

thanks jochen :wave:

good vibes to you buddy :ying:

ok on with update week 8

^^^the younger lemchem#2,, which does have a much better structure ,like wretched spotted, than this one below,,

LC#1

taller of the 2 short sssdch's (#1)

heres the top of the more indi dom of the 2 really tall sssdch's (sssdch #3)

the tallest and most sat dom sssdch,, (sssdch#4)

peace everybody :ying:

Wretched

nice bro they look really good i cant wait for my girls to show now still veggin your really working them well bro!! props! and the younger one is looking mighty good!

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
thanks bro,, if you can make sure you clone em all because its top class herb,,

the LC girl i have at 8 wks,, based on some low branches that i should have removed before even flowering really,, was nice and smooth,, has a slightly sugary lemon pledge taste,, but that doesnt in anyway do justice the class of the flavour,,, the three seperate occasions ive smoked it now everyone has pissed themselves,, not literally,, but does a seem giggly high compared to alot of varieties,, and happy,, maybe im just giggling and happy because of how dam fine it was,, and nice for a change to be back on high quality weed,, i cant wait to get her down,,, to tasty and good to cure im afraid,, but something has to get smoked :ying:

N

nukkumatti

Yo Lost!!
Girls look fricking good man!!

Can't wait to switch mine!!

Good luck!

;) And welcome bro I'll take ya to the rally if you ever hit this way.. :D

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Yo Lost!!
Girls look fricking good man!!

Can't wait to switch mine!!

Good luck!

;) And welcome bro I'll take ya to the rally if you ever hit this way.. :D

thanks buddy,,

your little bushes look super healthy man,,,

i hope i can take you up on that offer one day,, that would be very cool,, ive only been to the wales rally,,, the rain was crazy which totally ruined it,, thats one of the many pleasures of british life,, im not sure why anyone ever colonised this island apart from they were the insane relatives of the current insane inhabitants,,