What's new

Laughing cannabis?

zif

Veteran
don’t think I’ve ever experienced any specific marijuana that distinctly induces fits of laughter I can say that when I first started getting high as a kid generally speaking I would have hysterical fits couldn’t get off the ground my ribs hurt from laughing
I remember those burning ribs! Also cheeks so sore that they'd be damn near paralyzed - which was hilarious to realize, inducing yet another spasm of laughter, perma-grins, and more intense aching. Fun times.

grandsrin

Hi one or two time i ve got laughing weed!
It Was à cross with a congo or Angola from tropical seed company,King congo perhaps???
Or à cross little Leo from délicatessen angola×Queen mother
Ciskei from tropical seed company is realy good with some laught (sometimes)!

Bye

RobFromTX

I read a science article years ago that said it was a tolerance factor. You know smoke less, get higher. That kind of thing. And using substances like caffeine and alcohol can effect your buzz too. But sativas seem to do the trick for me. I personally recommend honduras x panama from ace seeds. Just a little is all you need to feel like a million dollars

Legalcdn

Congo put me in a great mood but not laugh inducing.

The only strain that made for uncontrollable laughing was Thai in 1984. Thus, I am still chasing Thai.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
don’t think I’ve ever experienced any specific marijuana that distinctly induces fits of laughter I can say that when I first started getting high as a kid generally speaking I would have hysterical fits couldn’t get off the ground my ribs hurt from laughing
I also have that expirience.I started smoking daily as I become teenager at 13-14yo.
We had in that time ordinary domestic Sativa weed which was very cheap.
If it was today currency it will be like 7 eur /8$10g or 35 eur 40$ per 50g.
We rolled joints with 1-2 grams for 3 people that was messure.
That weed at that time made me tripping hard...I even had sometimes flash backs from weed day after.
Sometimes I was thinking that I will die becouse I cant breath of how strong I was laughing.
After that I eat acids,schrooms,smoking changa,2cb...all various shits of psydelics. But still those first highs in my teen days are the best expirences I had.
It was literally ok Im toing to smoke some weed right now and I will be lost for 4-5h.

Today I rearly smile on weed.
But thats becouse I smoke very strong weed I found out recently.
I told mydelf to go back and grow old varieties.

Recently I finished Orange Hill special I got Orange bud pheno which is basically old school skunk 1 selection.
And what a high it have. Its the best most plesent high you can get. Better than Haze haze is hypnotic clear high which border or its little psydelic.
Very exausting for body and mind. (my cut of JH and all other "elites" hazes I tried which share many similarities with cut I found )
But back on OB /SK1 high its so plesent it makes me horny,care free,willing to do things...sometimes I will smoke it and read comments here or somwhere else and lough till cry...but its to get very easy boring with it,and at night it keeps you wake up without will for sleep If its your only smoke you have.
But point of my post if you want most plesent high there is go with skunk 1 its the best high for day there is,also very good for sex,watching movies or playing boardgames...or anyother social activity.
Now I realised what kind of high Sam love...like you are high and not high at the same time.
Its good for people who make lots of things in life but still love weed very much.
:)
OG's and Chems set todays standards of weed but those are strongest strains on earth.
There are old school strains with old school highs but interest for them is very small.

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I read a science article years ago that said it was a tolerance factor. You know smoke less, get higher. That kind of thing. And using substances like caffeine and alcohol can effect your buzz too. But sativas seem to do the trick for me. I personally recommend honduras x panama from ace seeds. Just a little is all you need to feel like a million dollars
As I said in my initial post, this was not a tolerance issue. I was smoking the most I ever have, literally all day. Grew my own and could smoke at work. I had been smoking for over a decade by this time, very good cannabis including Thai stick.. Laughing weed was due to genetics.

Taima-da

I've had a few fitting laughter episodes from one of my cobs chewed but I dunno which one, I'll have to try them all again.

I think Vermont man recently said in the green mountain thread that his Mex. and it's crosses can produce laughter. Having just taken down a nice mountain gold I'm hoping!
Let's hope laughing grass makes it's comeback, something we could all use I'd say

Legalcdn

I've had a few fitting laughter episodes from one of my cobs chewed but I dunno which one, I'll have to try them all again.

I think Vermont man recently said in the green mountain thread that his Mex. and it's crosses can produce laughter. Having just taken down a nice mountain gold I'm hoping!
Let's hope laughing grass makes it's comeback, something we could all use I'd say
Hopefully Mountain Gold is a laugher. I have MG and Zacateca Tribute. I grew purple sat but it was not funny :(

FranJan

If we can put our preconcieved snobberies aside for a moment :)....

Gotta say if I ever grew a strain that could change my mood and give me the giggles this was it. You need to grow out quite a few to find the higher THC pheno. Crazy frosty under LED.

Dime

Yes, but this was a variety, not just because I was young.

On New Years Eve I took mushrooms with some other family members. Had uncontrollable laughter for a couple of hours. The cannabis I am talking about was like this.
The right c99 plant will do it

RobFromTX

Hmmm, I haven't had the right one then. I really never understood what people saw in c99. Didn't rate as a sativa with me, but I'll concede I probably haven't had a good representation.
If you take it at the right time it has a pretty good sativa high. A lot of folks take it late and then you have a indica on your hands

NEED 4 SEED

Yes, but this was a variety, not just because I was young.

On New Years Eve I took mushrooms with some other family members. Had uncontrollable laughter for a couple of hours. The cannabis I am talking about was like this.
The problem is still the same. You are old and don't want to feel old. Get over it...😄 just kidding. But don't underestimate set and setting.