What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Status
Not open for further replies.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ladybugs bubba is a clone only from chiliwack bc.

unique in growth to all my other bc "bubbas". i real "trenwrecky" plant.

weakest branches, very viney. great vigor. really stretchy too.

i used a tahoe og kush male that was similar in growth pattern to outcross. these f-1's are avialble now.

this is one of the last clones i got before retreating into seclusion to finish the great work......

she finishes at 8 weeks, but i prefer 60-70 days subject to grow.... turns purple after the 9th week or so...

very sweet but road kill smell that cures into a beautifully sweet, rich and pungent kushy,coffee,earthy, skunky nose.

headstash. potent. powerful body and head effect with unmatched taste to match.

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ladybugs bubba day 73

ladybugs bubba day 73

good enuff to chop

med-man
PIC_0621.jpg
IMG 0198
PIC_0610.jpg
PIC_0613.jpg
PIC_0628.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ladybugs bubba day 73

ladybugs bubba day 73

more from the same harvest

med-man
PIC_0682.jpg
PIC_0653.jpg
PIC_0663.jpg
PIC_0660.jpg
PIC_0700.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ladybugs bubba day 60

ladybugs bubba day 60

different room. sorry about the lighting

med-man
PIC_0525.jpg
PIC_0528.jpg
PIC_0533.jpg
PIC_0538.jpg
PIC_0539.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
30 day cold cure

30 day cold cure

so sweet, so dank, so sour. awesome array of opposing forces in the smell

i will be jarring up a batch of the live plant pics first posted next week sometime.

i will take pics and micros then

med-man
PIC_0716.jpg
PIC_0715.jpg
PIC_0714.jpg
PIC_0713.jpg
PIC_0712.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have a new room flushing atm

will take better lighting pics soon before i shock ripen em

med-man

beanja

Nice pics dude , that was my first selection. The pics u posted , are they of the clone ? Or are they pics of your seedline ?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pics dude , that was my first selection. The pics u posted , are they of the clone ? Or are they pics of your seedline ?

ya, thats ladybugs bubba. the clone only

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol haha

dude, i turned down big buddhas blue cheese clone only he sent from the uk to mission bc.

my silver skunk is a way older blue cheese, that is way more potent and tasty.

med-man

bigbag

Veteran
so then how does one get a tahoe male ? was under the impression that was a clone also ? side note, ever tried/seen the merrit/watty/woody/whatever kush ? heard its bomb but leafy but makes kill concentrates

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you mean the clone that budder king claims he made from dust and a rib? lol hahaha

i have access to it. dont like leafy though.

i got the tahoe from where one would get a tahoe, this was laid out in y bean drop thread

med-man

Canadabinol

I'd really rather see pics of your seeds you made instead of you using the elite clones for most pics. I'm growing the Ladybugs Bubba right now and its doing gloriously. I am kind of bummed to hear that you used the Tahoe Male yet again for this cross as well though. I think I've grown a few out now that you've used the Tahoe with. I'm just looking for variety not all your bomb clones crossed to the same stud. I know alot of breeders do it, find a really nice stud and cross everything to it *cough*subcool*cough* lol. I'm not trying to be a whiner, all the beans I've gotten from you popped in less than 24hrs and grew some pretty nice fire. I always got a few nice, very desireable pheno's from each pack so I definitely cannot complain. I also have a Maple Ridge Master Kush and 4 PPK's blooming right now. I'm most excited for the MRMK and the LBB's. Is the MRMK using the same Tahoe stud? Thanks.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi cabadabinol

thanks for your support and feedback

i am pretty sure i have already bx2d the lbb. the tahoe male was one outcross. i have used a head-band , rock star to out cross as well.

my outcross batches are very small, as i do pacl a ton of moms into those tents. volume is not the objective in these crosses, just new seed lines and bxing material

do you mind sharing any pics?

sorry too i am beyond busy right now, the f-1s and bx ones had 2 main phenos. one stout, one trainwreck. both had athe really nice floral, skunky, sweetness

i have seen some great pics on here from other growers on here

med-man

Canadabinol

I thought this was the bubba thread?! why are all you guys bashing and throwing shitfits? Have you bought any of his gear? Ran any of his gear? More than one strain? Sure maybe some of the shit you are saying is true but you know what, this guy does bring some fire in seed form, and for 40$ for 13 packs if you are worried about losing 40$ and start ranting and raving without even trying them you're in the wrong fucking game. Don't act as if we as growers don't have thousands and tens of thousands to throw around. Jesus Christ. Even if you get raped and none of your seeds germ (which would never happen with MM) then 40$ is a cheap price to pay to figure out that you don't want to support this guy anymore. I've been happy with everything I've seen from him so far and I've gotten six strains from him. Everyone needs to understand that he collected elite clone onlies from BC and bred with them, half the people that sell the clones don't know what the f they really are, so if he can't answer the lineage questions whatever.. If 40$ is too much of an investment for you go take up knitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts