What's new

Labtec's 150 watt Lab

labtec

Thanks for stopping by guys.
Yeah Joe your buddy will do real good with just the grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom. That Purple Kush looks very dank.
Barnt I've already trimmed twice, and plan on doing it one more time in the next few days. What kind of light are you using?

labtec

Alright a little update on day 25. I flushed the girls yesterday and then fed them. Heres a couple shots of the girls:

smokeymacpot

Veteran
trim some of the shading leaves to allow light down to lower buds, they will get far bigger cos those leaves in the way shade too much. plant does not mind it!

labtec

Hey thanx guys for coming by.Thanx smokeymacpot, I did trim a few more fan leaves. Hey Asbestos yeah I did have heat issues right away, but ended up with a decently quiet vortex, which I achieved with a speed controller, mounted to a can 9000.

Damn Labtec, That shits lookin bomb!! U Should Still trim some of those Huge Fan/Sugar leaves off, I would take off all the ones that have a few burns and the ones turning around and growing all backwards and crazy!! Like Smokey said The Plant doesnt mind!!

:yoinks: *pulls up armchair*

Very nice Labtec, pretty much my setup that - 150w hps + some cfl's.
Looks like they stopped stretching just in time. those colas look nice and swollen; how much longer have you got left?
:joint:

smokeymacpot

Veteran
Damn Labtec, That shits lookin bomb!! U Should Still trim some of those Huge Fan/Sugar leaves off, I would take off all the ones that have a few burns and the ones turning around and growing all backwards and crazy!! Like Smokey said The Plant doesnt mind!!

those big twisted ones on the outside should stay (food for later), its the leaves blocking light to buds that need trimming. like one big leaf grows from a cola directly under the bullb shading other colas and its own.

labtec

Thanks guys for coming by. The weird ones that are growing crazy grow like that because of the door pushing up against them. I personally think that taking fan leaves off this far into flower might slow them down a little bit. Alot of the lower buds are getting a little light, and I think this far into flower those lower buds wouldnt grow to much more anyways, especially when they get shocked by taking leaves off. Thanx though guys for helping me get a little extra harvest.

labtec

Hey divine cosmos sorry i didnt answer your question right away. The plant growing in there is scallions(green onions). I'm going to start some jalapenos in my mother room pretty soon, get them ready for this spring summer.

They're really starting to swell, love this time ;)
Starting the flush soon I suppose?

Hey great idea with the jalapenos; I'm throwing some cherry tomatoes in when mine are finished.

Latest posts

Latest posts