What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Labtec's 150 watt Lab

labtec

Thanks Beachboy and cornflake. ill have some new pics on saturday. theyre really starting to put on weight, and theyre turning PURPLE.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
hi man, just wanted to tell you that if you can make sure you have a 10 to
15 degree difference between lights on and lights off it really brings out the
purple, lol, a lot.

good luck with your harvest, and stay safe!

guanito

so that's 5 girls in 1 pot scrogged?
excellent job Labtec! you'll have to give us the dry count.
i've been thinking about doubling up some girls too.

:joint:

labtec

Thanks guys for the replies. Unfortunately 5 girls wouldnt fit in there, so I only put 4 in. As for the scrog, I built the pvc frame to small, so i lst'd them instead. I'm still happy with the results.

wow! those look good yo! very nice job, how long have you been flushing? looks like some awesome smoke!

EDIT: posted a pic on accident. oops.

labtec

Thanx fingas and nOOb. It seems as though they went through their last feeding pretty fast(yellow leaves) and unexpected. Next time ill feed one more time, maybe. They now have about 10 days left. I watered 2 days ago, and I'll run some clearex through on the next 2-3 waterings. They're really starting to explode also. I'm really looking forward to this one. Pics to come tomorrow or the next day.

labtec

Alright here's some more shots on day 51. Im flushing today with clearex. 1/2 ounce per gallon. and im using 3 gallons. Here's a shot from the top. From right to left I have 20" of canopy, and from top to bottom I have 17 inches.

And Here's some shots of my biggest plant.

labtec

No more light for my girls. I'm giving them a few days of darkness, then I'm chopping on New Year's Eve. Last night was day 56, and the trichomes are perfect.

labtec

Thanks guys. I think they might be dry by today, so I'll weigh them and get them right into jars.

Latest posts

Latest posts