What's new

Labtec's 150 watt Lab

Damn, those CFL's in the pics look HUGE, I definetely thought they were 68 watters!~!!
I am dealing wiht temp around 80 degrees constantly, Its starting to warm up outside so the A/C has been running in my house, I will post a pic today some time of what I did to my closet, I completely covered it with the Panda Film(Black on one side white on other), and left the top left corner open for heat coming out of the room and the bottom right, when the closet is cracked, it acts like a suction...Yesterday, it was 100 degrees outside, 76 degrees upstairs in my town house and 74 also upstairs, in the closet.. My friend is using the Fox Farm line (Roots Organic Soil) and its good to see what the line of is capable of doing!! Creating some Bomb!!! I am using Royal Gold's Coco Mix, and Canna's Terra Line!! I think I have pics of them!!!
picture.php

Thats the line of nutrients Im running and this is the Soil!!
picture.php

Thats my Stuff...So Far...I Love BOTH of them!! I dont Think im going to be switching for a while!!!

I am also using a little of Botanicare's Cal- Mag for any defencies, and I currently dont see any....I have been keeping my PH of my water around 5.5-6.2 and so far soo good!!

labtec

Hows it going everyone. Just got done weighing my danky chrons. I ended up with 103 grams. I'm liking that. Way better than last time. Heres a shot of my full jars:rasta:

labtec

Hey everyone. I smoked some of my herb last night and it tastes pretty smooth and is very heady. I cant wait till they are cured for a few months.

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
Nice yield labtec. Top Quality and plenty of Quantity till next harvest :]

Can you try and take some high resolution macro pictures? I'm sure your pictures don't do proper justice!

Gebr'el

well done man, great work glad too see dem 150's kickn arse. in the process of setting mine up too but thinking of goin dual tho. got 4 babies: a northern lights clone, a kiwi skunk(from seed and triple noded too!), one blueberry x ice (from seed and absolutely beautiful) and one unknown bagseed (which is looking and smelling quite good indeed). all bout a month 1/2 old, cant wait to clone and sex ;). i can only hope to be as successful as your grow and yield. nuff respect, peace n luv

labtec

Hey Gebr'el you should think about doing what I did. I have my 150 watt hps, then I have a couple cfl's on the side. Two 150 hps' gets pretty hot.

labtec

Hey guys I'm back. I switched things up a little and added a scrog using chicken fence. I also have a total of 1 42 watt warm white cfl and 4 6500k 26 watters added to my 150 watt hps. What do you guys think, should i switch to 12/12 now, Ive never done scrog b4. Im thinking of switching anyways within the next few days.

labtec

Here are my girls on day 5 into flowering. I think I'm going to train them for another 5 days of so. I'll trim a little tomorrow then again a few days after that. What do you guys think of my plan as I've never done scrog b4.

What Up Lab....I didnt know u were using the same thread.....Nice looking set up again......U have a nice Spectrum goin on in the room now, All differetnt colors looks sick. What r ur temps u got going on since u added the CFL's? Did u have to upgrade in any ventilation? Whats strains u runnin again?

labtec

Thanx growMEDS I like your setup,whats up Joe, how you been doing? Yeah I'm really trying to max this one out so I added as many cfl's as I could fit in there. The temps are about the same. 78-85 The ventilation is the same as I have a 4"vortex mounted to a can 9000. I also am using a speed controller so i just raised the speed a little. The strains I am using are some bagseed that I sexed out. I wish I had ordered some seeds but these are doing good for the time being.

labtec

Hey everyone here are my girls on day 11 into flowering. I stopped training yesterday and they seem to be taking off.

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
Looking good labtec. I'd guess you'll still be tucking them under for another week or so or have. Should be interesting how this compares to your previous run!

labtec

Thanks guys, the scrog seems to be working good. I can see how it will probably add some more to my yield. I lowered my lights a few inches, so I think I'm done training. I'll just raise the lights when they grow up to them. I think it's also time to change my bulb. I might be stoned but I think my 150 watt hps is a little dimmer than when it was new, $20, no worries.

luv2garden

Looking very nice there labtec. I'm sure you'll love the scrog style as I do.
Although you did very well your last run with LST I think you'll pull more weight this run.

Lots of luck!
L2G

smokeymacpot

Veteran
yeah man, your doing it fine!!!! you have a straggler at the back of the cab(near the fan) which needs putting through the screen tho and you need to do it now.

i'll be watching this one, i recon it will be sweet.

labtec

thanks guys. yeah i didnt have anymore room on my screen for that straggler, so im going to bend it and train it probably along to wall.hehe

Latest posts

Latest posts