What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Labtec's 150 watt Lab

labtec

overmind that is 4 plants with one month veg. I'll weigh them when the stems break when i bend them. That might be tomorrow since i checked them a few hours ago and they werent quite there.

labtec

Kind of a disappointing harvest. Pretty much the same as last harvest, but atleast its 2 dank strains. 56.5 grams. And the smoke is awesome. I think I might try separate pots next time.

C

Cozy Amnesia

Yeah man, you don't need much more than a few ounces to last till next harvest if it's a dank strain. You just can't sell as much. And that's some great looking stuff btw.

Question: how do you feel about leaving them in the darkness? Do you think it was worth it or do you think it did more harm than help? They look kind of beat up, but I guess that's the point. How long where they in dankness for? ...oops I mean darkness :D

labtec

Thanx cozy.I really dont know if the darkness helped. It's hard to tell really. As for the beat up look, I let them dry out a little to much.hehe Next time they get theyre own pots. I think that hindered the other ones. The big girl probably grew way more roots than the others. Well see in a few months.

92GTi

picture.php

labtec

Just started my flower lab again. I mixed up 12 qts of fox farm happy frog with 8 qts perlite and about 3 qts of fox farm ocean forest. I was going to go all ocean forest but all the hydro store had was small bags of happy frog. My plants havent been treated the best the last month here so they dont look the best. But I think theyll pull around.
picture.php

labtec

Another update. The girls are looking good in their new home. I took 8 clones tonight and those will probably be my next round in the flowering chamber. So here are my girls after I topped them and took clones from them:

djbenzo

i looked through your whole grow and was very happy to see how well it came out!
id like to know a little bit about taht whole cabinet setup..
i see you took out the drawers..then what did you do?
and i see you wired little fans..how did you power/wire them?
i cant find anyone to help me figure that out

labtec

i looked through your whole grow and was very happy to see how well it came out!
id like to know a little bit about taht whole cabinet setup..
i see you took out the drawers..then what did you do?
and i see you wired little fans..how did you power/wire them?
i cant find anyone to help me figure that out

Hey djbenzo, after I took the drawers out, i attached the old fronts of the drawers to a piece of plywood. After that I started working on my ventilation. It took a few tries but in the end I have a really nice ventilation setup that has a can 9000 attached to a vortex 4" with a speed controller. The fans i ordered off of the internet. When I ordered them I also ordered 12volt molex connectors. This connected me from the fan to a cigarette lighter plug-in. I think the total for 2 nice fans and the connectors with shipping was like $15-20. Any other questions feel free to ask.

labtec

Update on day 5 into flowering. I'm going to feed them and trim them up a bit tonight, but here are the girls a few minutes b4 the light turns on.

labtec, your grow looks awesome in a dresser, dank a*s buds, I was wondering how hot your light gets in that small of an area, my friend just went and picked up the same light u have and he is going to be growing in a closet about 3 times the area im in, I have 6 CFL's with a total of 17,000 lumens +...and im running around 83 when it is all shutdown during the day, but when i crack it open and leave the window open in my bedroom it keeps the temp below 80, around 78 usually! And also, what kind of nutes are u using if u dont mind me askin? Is the red leaves from the heat? and whats ur lowest temp u get too!

labtec

Hey joe thanks for stopping by. My temps usually stay between 78 and 83. I use the fox farm lineup which includes big bloom, grow big, tiger bloom, open sesame, beastie bloomz, and cha ching. Update on day 12 into flowering:

So if my buddy just picked up Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom, does that mean he doesnt have the full line of Fox Farm Nutes, is the Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, and Cha Ching something needed? Do u recommend it or will he be alright with the Grow big, Big bloom and Tiger?

Barnt

joe:
The trio pack of FF works just fine. I used just the 3 for my first 3 grows. I then got the rest of the pack. They do seem to help a little with weight, but I would recommend first investing in a 100% perfect setup. If the setup isn't 100% perfect, it doesn't matter what you feed them, the buds won't be as nice. Usually problems stem from too high of temperatures which slows growth and increases fluffy-ness.

Labtec:
Very healthy looking girls. I think you said somewhere above that you were going to do a little thinning out? I would definitely recommend it because right now with all those fan leaves in there blocking light will make lower bud sites airy. Otherwise things look great! Keep doing what you're doing...

Before trim:
IMG_5702_week_2_Medium_.JPG

After trim:
IMG_5711_Medium_.JPG

IMG_5712_Medium_.JPG

Thx Barnt, I just need to know for my friend, hes trying to grow with the best results with the cheaper-decent priced nutes!! Im using Canna Products, these:
picture.php

And I thought I would throw in this pic of Purple Kush becuz it was only grown with the Terra Flores (in this pic), and some Beastie Bloomz, only two nutes, not even the same brand!! It worked alright but I think i will get better results using this!!! Instead of Canna's Boost, im going to be getting House & Gardens, Bud XL instead to save about 50 dollars!
picture.php