What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Labtec's 150 watt Lab

labtec

Just got done building my mom room and firing up my 150 again in my flower room
Here's my mom room build:

And here's my new mom clones in their new home:

Here's my flowering room with the 150 just fired up after my summer break.

Last edited:

labtec

i cloned them and grew the moms out under 2 42watt cfls. I flower and veg a little bit under a 150 watt hps florolux. Although the first cuts i took off of the original seed girls i used a 13 watt cfl.

Last edited:

labtec

Just got done flushing the girls with clearex. now im feeding them some fox farm grow big and open sesame. im going to start 12/12 tomorrow. here they are tonight after 4wks veg:

labtec

Just took some shots of my girls on day 2 into flowering.
Here's one in the dresser:

And here's one out of the dresser:

labtec

Anyone know if switching my light schedule from 11 to 11, to 10 to 10 would effect my plants at all? Should i take it down 15 minutes a day, or do it all at once?

M

moses224

you can do it all at once but only ONE TIME. messing with lights repeatively leads to unneeded stress

justanotherbozo

Veteran
labtec said:
Anyone know if switching my light schedule from 11 to 11, to 10 to 10 would effect my plants at all? Should i take it down 15 minutes a day, or do it all at once?

don't sweat it man, just do it all at once. changing the photoperiod
once won't stress your plants at all.

labtec

Cool Thanks guys. I just did it all at once. They're looking really good. Starting to form the buds.

Fat Tone

Loving your dresser grow man. Looks great. Plants look healthy. Just try to let it go longer this time around. Keep us updated!

justanotherbozo

Veteran
labtec said:
Does anyone know how to add this thread to my signature?

yeah man, just copy this line of code into wherever you want the link to
appear in your sig, then just delete all the underscores, i count 10.

that will give you a link that reads 'Labtec's 150 watt Lab' in red letters

[_URL_=_http://www_.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=101089_][_SIZE=2][_COLOR=Red]Labtec's 150 watt Lab[_/COLOR][_/SIZE][/_URL]

like this Labtec's 150 watt Lab

labtec

Just got done putting some merv 11 filter material on my intakes and installing a three socket cfl setup. I have a 42 watt 2700k bulb in the middle and 2 6500k 26 watt cfls on the sides. Here is a shot of one side with filter material and the other side without. I of course put some on the other side after i took the pic which you see in the other 2 shots:

And here's a couple shots with the new light setup on, and one off:

I'm going to put 6 clones in there which I'll do tomorrow and I'll work on my mom room some more. Pics to come 2morrow.

labtec

Here' the mom room with all the clones in there right after i transplanted:

And heres just the moms in their new lair:

And a shot of the flowering room with the six new clones i put in there. They're 6 days behind, but that wont be so bad: