What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

la finca de perro guapo.

Tierra Rojo

Yikes is right dude. To the fuckin moon. But iced the fuck out early. I'll get some shots of the monsters at the shop. W x C99 lookin on point too. That Willie!!!???!!!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice broski! Dropped some ww99 for the next run :whee:

For posterity here's some old shots of that c99 I dug up

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
This thread is all kinds of nice!

Hope you don't mind a couple pics, Paco.

2 of your Buffalo Bill (W.W. x KillerChem) @ day 19 flower. Big, stout girls, look to be some big yielders. Starting to get a sweet, funky smell.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P

Paco

looks good brotherindica. I hope they come out cherry dank. selfhemployed found a plant in there he says stands up to most of todays elites. I am going to run some more of those real soon. thanks for putting those up. btw the no2 looks to have that willy leaf, watch that one.

Cob,
so far by those pics, that hybrid is pulling pretty even traits from mom and dad. can't wait for these musty fruity hash monsters to come down.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Paco;4737044I hope they come out cherry dank. [B said:
selfhemployed found a plant in there he says stands up to most of todays elites.[/B] I am going to run some more of those real soon. thanks for putting those up. btw the no2 looks to have that willy leaf, watch that one.

THANKS! That's just what I wanted to hear! If you & SH say it's good, then I'm sold. You guys always have the flame. Glad I got clones, they have the same crazy vigor these 2 do.

I'll get some pics up in a couple weeks when things get rolling.

Much love to all you guys in CO, :wave:

P

Paco

wwc99 one and two
one smells like musty fruit and hash. number two smells really similar but a lot lighter.

P

Paco

money! Spanks homie... means alot. I had a few set backs the past few months. so it's nice to be back on deck. Looks like Ill pull a good 1/4 lb off the aliendog.nice considering it was in a 3 gal smart pot.
it smells so much it was making my eyes water last night trimming. smelled like pine pitch and skunky dog. didn't cut through the dog farts though...

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wwc99 one and two
one smells like musty fruit and hash. number two smells really similar but a lot lighter.

Shit is fire! Flavor kinda reminded me of one of those orange creamsicles. Really smooth and stoney.

P

Paco

spanks fella! I am just glad to be back on deck no mo problems! Lucinda is fast emptying in the jar. if the winter stays warm, we got a good few rounds of disc ahead of us.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Had to share one of Paco's creations.

Buffalo Bill @ day 59 flower, 2 phenos. Both look a little hungry and could have used little more N & Ca, but finishing very well.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#2 - stinks of musky lemon, just awesome!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P

Paco

Damn Dude! Those look really good. Sounds to me like you got a willy pheno outta that no 2. the smoke is great too. ;)
Thanks for posting those up.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Damn Dude! Those look really good. Sounds to me like you got a willy pheno outta that no 2. the smoke is great too. ;)
Thanks for posting those up.

Thanks Paco! I'm glad to hear that about #2, was really hoping for a Willy pheno. She has super dense buds and killer resin.....thinking about a RDWC scrog w/#2 assuming I like the smoke. Been after a good WW cut/pheno for some time, super stoked!

Nice BI! Yeah was gonna say they both look willy dom...

Thanks Cob! That's what I was thinking. #2 is my favorite right now, can't wait to smoke her.