What's new

la finca de perro guapo.

F

FIREofKALI

great work Paco! a period...

admire your work with cannabis... nice new hybs you make... keep it up!

RESPECT!!!!

P

Paco

Thank you man! glad you came back by. I've got some more Rez Chem ICIII to show.
Rezdog did a nice job on these seeds. I found some nuts 25-30 days in, but they were sterile. It also carried the variegation/twist trait.
The flowers are long and dense. this one smells a tad more like the Hindu kush side of things. but that chem aroma is coming through, more so in the past few days.
can't wait to chop her down.

Last edited:

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Paco again.

S

Stray

Thank you man! glad you came back by. I've got some more Rez Chem ICIII to show.
Rezdog did a nice job on these seeds. I found some nuts 25-30 days in, but they were sterile. It also carried the variegation/twist trait.
The flowers are long and dense. this one smells a tad more like the Hindu kush side of things. but that chem aroma is coming through, more so in the past few days.
can't wait to chop her down.

looks so tasty Paco! usual dank coming from you and your crew :dance013: gotta love the chem in the nostrils,it's got some infectious aroma........thats factoid!! grow hard brother Paco

P

Paco

Thanks guys. I appreicate the kind words.
I am getting rid of some plants to make room for some new seed runs. I am running only two of each this round, my willies c-99 hybrid, two of COB's bubbachem91's and a few of my willies X tom hills haze. and a few others...
The willies c99 was more of a male test, for a male that is no more but now we will see how mom interplays with C99. I expect good vigor out of the willies haze (aka redheaded stranger). the male has been out side since march rocking away flowering like a s.o.b.
Structure wise he should fit the bill if he is dominate in the cross. seems like a free flowering haze but with full body to the flowers shape and smell (curryish). deffinately different than that of the females TR and Funk found.
This may be the whites last run through my garden. I do like her, but with so many seeds to open...

A friend of mine gave me this cut as the cheese, I think he may have mixed it up with his Blueberry. or has a bluecheese. cus this thing is sweet smelling as all get out. very blue. But the lateral branching and the way it wants to be scrogged makes me wonder...

Some more of RC colas Black maduro. green stemmed with purple veins under the leaves. yummy.

And rez's Chem IXIII or Ic3 as I like to call it. one branch was too heavy and snapped. smells funny, like a halloween mask. Her easy to grow monster flowers got a little tom hill haze pollen as well. we will see what this boy can do...

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killer update man. Really lookin forward to the willies c99, should be pretty fiya. Did some other stuff w/ that baby daddy too. The mystery cut looks badass holmes

P

Paco

cob- you are my hero.
303-anytime player.
Money-where have you been player. we miss you round here bud.

Stumbleweed

"Smells funny, like a Halloween mask"

Hahaha, that's an awesome description for something. Great stuff as always, my man.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
nice white budddy!:)i take after kromes word not a day over 54 day's....;)she keeps much more flavor and stil pack's a punch!...

P

Paco

I've heard 59 days. but. I suppose I ought to heed the good word. although this round I mess up. this one is around 63 days. Do I contact krome or someone else, if I'm going to make some seeds off the white?