What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

la finca de perro guapo.

P

Paco

Sweet! Are those coco sammies? they should kill for ya. can't wait to see what you come up with.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah dude, if they taste like they smell should be pretty tits! Bring your A game player

Sweet! Are those coco sammies? they should kill for ya. can't wait to see what you come up with.

Organic soil. PromixHP/EWC/Perlite. I like to put a light layer of perlite on top to prevent the top soil from drying out while retaining high o2 levels. Only downside is the perlite dust always fools me into thinking i have mites. :laughing:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah dude, she's lookin happy as a gilf with an ovaltine cocktail! Pphunk lookin dangerous! You take cuts?

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3 different lucinda phenos, bred by paco.
Ya killed it with this one homie!
picture.php

#1 My favorite from the group

picture.php

#4 a REALLY close 2nd

picture.php

picture.php

Stumbleweed

Wow that dry shot is nuts... which pheno is that? Can't wait to see TR's finished up... gotta go shoot that girl too, just realized I keep missing her in the garden.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The nug is the #4. Shit is just as frosty as the white. Wish I had half your photo skills...

P

Paco

Snap! those looks super good. I have to say that the #4 was by far the better of the two. it had that pineapple hash thing happening. #1 was no slouch, flavor was on point to the 1 millionth degree, that #4 was just that much better. I lost one of my pheno's, both were super strong. I am pretty sure i kept the better of the two though.
I think it looks like selfs cannalope haze, shit, I thought it was till i smelled it's anise cherry funk. You are my hero cobber.
Stumble, shes right in front of the hanis, if that helps.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah man it's def killer all around. Gonna be a tough decision, but you know I bring the axe with a quickness!

Stumbleweed

Yeah I got pics of her this time, and she looks tits. Smells even better. I'll post some up pretty soon, as well as a bunch of Hanis, Williams Wonder (!!!!!! god damn that thing is dialed this round), P-Phunk Z pheno, and others.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Hope Paco doesn't mind a pic!

Back left plant is my keeper Buffalo Bill........an awesome hybrid. About 28 days veg, getting scrog'd then flowered in about a week...........crazy vigor!
picture.php

P

Paco

Right on!! Glad you found a keeper and I don't mind at all. gotta love that vigor.

Hong Kong CO clone only it's a very fun kushy plant to grow. she stays stout. puts on tons of weight early in flower and fattens even more over time. she has a very strong sativa influence late in flower and in the high. imo.
I feel like there are a few different cuts of this plant going around one had a more hindu kush smell and flavor and the other, this one, has the tropical fruit and rubber smell i remember from way back when... like the CO cough. one is always better and i think this is the better of the rest i've seen.
big up to my bro who got me this girl after a while of lookin.:thank you:

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image
Hey was curious about phenos for HK. I gotta say that mine has a greasy diesel funk that's hard to describe besides straight dirty funk, very pungent, wins peoples hearts on the stank alone... the high is pretty awesome too. I was curious if what I have is HK or something else, I guess I never heard of the fact there was more than one cut out there of this strain. Does what I describe make any sense... The one thing that stands out to me are the leaves. They look very similar and were almost a deep waxy green.

Can't wait to find some RHS around town, great work and beautiful flowers. :thank you:

P

Paco

Hey, thanks for stopping in.
As far as the HK, i have seen a few different plants around called hong kong. it is a relatively tightly held cut, i am looking for her again...
I hope you have it, kinda does by the sound of it. Hard sayin' not knowin'. ya know?
Natural Remedies is gonna have some soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts