What's new

Kyg's Outdoor Trichapalooza

kokomarin

this is pic done 11.08 two white russian, leda uno,spontanica.
mold appear in octobar,15% damage white russian
leda 10%,spontanica still in soil, no mold.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW

kokomarin

I harvested today,spontanica,yesterday someone lucky collector of aromatic herbs harvested sister(left me main steam),but not big like sister plant.I also harvested freaky neville haze becouse is too close to busted place.
this sp,out of spontanica,frost resistant plant,but late triggering,no mold,or any other damage from strong wind,heavy rain.
yeald is up to 1kilo,day is still warm,adriatic sea also.

this is freaky neville haze,ghs,sticky stuff

ssh,ghs,yesterday,still in soil

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I harvested today,spontanica,yesterday someone lucky collector of aromatic herbs harvested sister(left me main steam),but not big like sister plant.I also harvested freaky neville haze becouse is too close to busted place.
this sp,out of spontanica,frost resistant plant,but late triggering,no mold,or any other damage from strong wind,heavy rain.
yeald is up to 1kilo,day is still warm,adriatic sea also.
[URL=http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/lea12345/Fotografija-0069_zps1iploqaq.jpg]View Image[/URL]
this is freaky neville haze,ghs,sticky stuff
[URL=http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/lea12345/Fotografija-0065_zpsbpdm9yiq.jpg]View Image[/URL]
ssh,ghs,yesterday,still in soil

It looks like its a really leafy strain. maybe that is just one of the phenos,but i hate leafy strains. they are a pain in the ass to trim. thats one the reasons i have never gave paradises sensi star a run just for the simple fact its leafy. what about the Ledo uno is it leafy? i know the Delahaze,incredible bulk and super lemon haze is some the best bud to leaf ratio strains i have ever grown.
I know what u mean i had some dumb ass fucking rippers get a few of my plants this year as well. thats why i only put 1-3 plants per plot,with alot of my plots that only have 1 plant. its a bitch to go and water in the summer when u gotta move to different plots all day but it also ensures i still get to harvest a good amount of bud,so its all worth it to me. looks like u will have a nice xmas this year. nice job on the grow brother:tiphat:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
well done Kokomarin. now the fun part begins trimming,drying and curing. please post up the dry weight once everthing is done.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Hey guys i been gathering my supplies up for the 2016 season. i already bought my seeds and all my supplies so im set. now all that is left is i gotta hit the hills sometime in feb or march and get the holes dug. here is my strain list that i will be running 100% sure since i spent the loot to get these. I hope all u guerillas had a great season. i know i did, the best one to date! I gotta go bigger and better next year though or at least that is the plan lol

1.Delahaze-Paradise
2.Incredible bulk-Dr.Krippling
3.Blue widow-Dinafem
4.Blueberry headband-i got emerald triangle and humboldt seeds Org
5.Sour blueberry-Hso
6.Nepal Jam-Ace
7.Malawi-Ace
8.Panama-Ace
9.Pck x Kali China-Ace
10.Pck x Malawi-Ace
11.Bangi Haze-Ace
12.Trainwreck-Ghs
13.Ledo Uno-Kc brains
14.Kali mist-Serious

kokomarin

neville haze,ghs,harvest day

leda uno is not for gerilla growing,she ask lot of food and water

Last edited:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW

that will be fine with me kokomarin i will water her ever 2-3 days if i need to. im very hands on with my grows. im also gonna be using some water crystals next year and see how they do. All i need is for ledo uno to be mold resistant and i will take care of anything else she asks for..i got plenty of food for her lol i just got 4.4lb of maxi grow & bloom,1 quart of liquid koolbloom & 2.2lb Dry and i have a shit load of other additives that i been collecting from nute companys by emailing them and asking about certain products. i have the whole botanicare pure blend pro nutes and i will also be amending all the soils with a bunch of stuff :) nice pics are those the Ledo uno that is inside the rock formations and also the roots and root ball is fkn huge.

Partisan

Thats a long ass list lol. Do you plan to run multiple plants per strain? I guess if all goes according to plan we will compare notes for some of them since I will be running Bangi, Leda Uno and Blue Widow for sure as well. Ghs stands for?

Any thoughts on some of the Female Seeds strains like Easy Sativa and Red Purps?

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Thats a long ass list lol. Do you plan to run multiple plants per strain? I guess if all goes according to plan we will compare notes for some of them since I will be running Bangi, Leda Uno and Blue Widow for sure as well. Ghs stands for?

Any thoughts on some of the Female Seeds strains like Easy Sativa and Red Purps?

Hey partinsan. yes im running multiple of certain strains the others will just be singles until i see how they do and if they are worthy to gain a spot for the 2017 season. Ghs=greenhouse seeds! what lat are u at bro? i highly suggest u try the incredible bulk. this year when i choose it i couldnt find no info on it at all and it turned out to be a real treat. if u scroll back through this journal u can check it out. its a very nice strain. i was gonna try easy sativa but i read alot of reports that it is leafy as hell and i hate leafy strains. the reports i have read on it though some people swear by it saying its a monster yeilder and average potency. the red purps ive read is a very fast finishing strain with great taste and average potency. ive got a few Female seeds strains that i will be doing sometime or another as well. i got c99,bluecheese,pure ak,bubblegummer and purple maroc.

Koondense

Veteran
Tried smoking Red Purps, was as you say - nice taste and average effect.
The only Easy Sativa I seen was not so leafy, in fact looked pretty good calyx/leaf ratio. Could be on average a leafy strain with some good individuals, who knows.

Partisan

Damn average potency is concerning. I was thinking of ordering 10 pack seeds of both Easy and Red Purps but now no way. I was reading guerilla smoke reports from UK growers on another forum and those guys write nothing but praise for those strains some going as far as calling Red Purps "smoke for kings". Not to shit on them but they have been growing so much Dutch Passion genetics over the years from what I have seen in their community that Red Purps gotta seem indeed smashing. Still I will try a few plants because of the fast finish and see If I can sell any because around my neck of the woods customers are picky and average potency usually gets hashed. I have C99 from them that I sat on and will def run it this season.

Hey Kyg I'm at 43 lat. I went through your journal some time ago but somehow Incredible Bulk did not leave an impression on me. Krippling says 7-8 weeks of flowering. Did your flower longer and how much average yield per plant? Those bitches seem to be dense as fuck did you have mold problems? I gotta go through your journal again in the coming days and check out the girls.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Tried smoking Red Purps, was as you say - nice taste and average effect.
The only Easy Sativa I seen was not so leafy, in fact looked pretty good calyx/leaf ratio. Could be on average a leafy strain with some good individuals, who knows.
i seen a couple plants on another fourm and it was super leafy which is why i never invested further into it. i went back and read FMS webpage and it says some variation on it so im sure they could be some great ones like u said with good bud to leaf.
Damn average potency is concerning. I was thinking of ordering 10 pack seeds of both Easy and Red Purps but now no way. I was reading guerilla smoke reports from UK growers on another forum and those guys write nothing but praise for those strains some going as far as calling Red Purps "smoke for kings". Not to shit on them but they have been growing so much Dutch Passion genetics over the years from what I have seen in their community that Red Purps gotta seem indeed smashing. Still I will try a few plants because of the fast finish and see If I can sell any because around my neck of the woods customers are picky and average potency usually gets hashed. I have C99 from them that I sat on and will def run it this season.

Hey Kyg I'm at 43 lat. I went through your journal some time ago but somehow Incredible Bulk did not leave an impression on me. Krippling says 7-8 weeks of flowering. Did your flower longer and how much average yield per plant? Those bitches seem to be dense as fuck did you have mold problems? I gotta go through your journal again in the coming days and check out the girls.

Hey pat i also read a bunch of their strain reviews. i like reading all reviews i can before i make a decision on a strain/strains. the IB was just like Dr.K describes or at least was on the 1 pheno i had. i only ordered 1 seed from herbies bc i just wanted to test their bold claims and see if it would fail but it super impressed me and i will be running a whole pack next year. it will be in the same plots with my Delahaze's. mine went almost to 9 weeks but i know why that was. i had to dig the IB up in mid flower and transplant it over 1 mile away bc of rippers. i really beleive had it not been for that it would be done right at 7 weeks. i pull my plants when they are 95% milky and a few amber here and there. the spot i put the IB at first only got 3.5 to 4hr bc the growth of all the trees and leaves fked me. i neglected it alot at first as well bc i was mainly focused on my Delas and the organic plot. the IB before flowering had limbs that was thin as fuck and i thought well what a piece of shit strain this is,but once it started flowering it went through a incredible change. the stems got thick and the buds come on it fast. its a great smoke once cured as well with buds that are rock hard. im talking gravel hard. when u pick up a nug and drop it on a glass table u can hear the "thump" sound. it was the only strain that went through this summer drough we had with green & praying leaves. i got just over 7 oz off the bulk and that was treating it like shit with not much sun. next year it will be going to a spot that gets 9 hours of direct sun so i suspect it will be a monster next year. im already sold out the IB this year. if the pack i get has anything better then the one i grew this year then im gonna be a very happy camper. if u have anymore questions just ask i'll help all i can. i know strain choice is critical for me due to the 80-100% humidity that i have to deal with during my ladys full flower. The Ib has excellent potency way above average. it frys me so if it will fry me and my customers was very happy with it.

Koondense

Veteran
I was thinking of trying Headband(R.P.), Cole Train(R.P.) or CriticalKush(Barn.) for yields and potency but then I went on another route of more broad varieties.
The above strains have a more potent odour when grown outdoors which I always want to avoid.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I was thinking of trying Headband(R.P.), Cole Train(R.P.) or CriticalKush(Barn.) for yields and potency but then I went on another route of more broad varieties.
The above strains have a more potent odour when grown outdoors which I always want to avoid.

hey koon i also took a good hard look at the cole train from RP. i did their Kandy kush in 2013 and it was awesome. i hear ya on the smell factor. thats one reason im reluctant to do the super lemon haze again. u could smell that bitch over 100 yards away. the delahaze has a very low smell factor while growing but once u hang it up to dry it start to reeks. i think anything from RP would be a great choice. i should have bought their silver bubble and cole train as both are suppose to be really mold resistant. the only thing that stopped me was i couldnt find no outdoor guerilla's that had tried either one and just went with mostly Ace seeds this year. are these the only ones u gonna run next year koon or u still un-decided? i got so many more strains i want to run but cant fit them all in lol

Koondense

Veteran
Hey KyG!
Well, I'll set my goals in spring, I think I'll pass on RP strains untill cannabis becomes legal here:)
Don't want to risk my future for a good smell.

I'm tempted by the Ace Malawi x PCK for outdoors(or some other Ace hybrids coming out soon) and I'll try to keep a clone of my Zamal Hash plant called Bunny. Also if I get a Kali China male, I'll try to make some crosses with the other girls in my tent(Kali China, HyPro Amnesia, Zamal Hash 2 phenos and TTSCO Cognition).
But as said, we'll see in spring. Got so many strains I'd need at least a soccer field to try them out:)

Cheers

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Hey KyG!
Well, I'll set my goals in spring, I think I'll pass on RP strains untill cannabis becomes legal here:)
Don't want to risk my future for a good smell.

I'm tempted by the Ace Malawi x PCK for outdoors(or some other Ace hybrids coming out soon) and I'll try to keep a clone of my Zamal Hash plant called Bunny. Also if I get a Kali China male, I'll try to make some crosses with the other girls in my tent(Kali China, HyPro Amnesia, Zamal Hash 2 phenos and TTSCO Cognition).
But as said, we'll see in spring. Got so many strains I'd need at least a soccer field to try them out:)

Cheers

they are out of the malawi x pck now but suppose to be making more. i hear ya on the smell factor thats always a concern. i start my prepping right after my last plant of the season gets dry lol so i really never get a break but its ok bc i enjoy growing this plant so it dont really feel like work.