What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kyg's Outdoor Trichapalooza

Buddle

Veteran
right now as far as tallest its prolly biddy and church,but according to the branching and structure it would be dela,church and jacky. im more of a sativa type guy as well but i like to have different strains to sale bc all ppl here want is to get high and dont know the difference from a indica or sativa. i went with the church as part of the insurance program bc this is a big yeilding strain and very mold resistant. next year 90% of my grow will be with paradise strains. the dela,jacky,belladonna and spoetnik#1..plus another thing about paradise strains so far is neither the jacky or dela is suspectible to bacterial leaf spot. i got a few signs of it in very early stages on 1 church and 1 biddy. im gonna run 4 haze next year for my personal which will be dela,super lemon haze and bangi haze. i will also add Ace Malawki for my personal just bc its suppose to be so strong it will knock ya dick in the dirt:laughing:

Great thread and screen name :) You may want to consider Iranian Haze if you really like the Hazes and want them to finish outdoors. I've seen some great results .

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
0J9B644.gif

Biosynthesis

Veteran
great SKILLSET. THANKS FOR SHARING THE KNOWLEDGE. I USED TO GROW TNR FOR YEARS BUT SWITCHED OVER TO KC33 FOR AN EARLIER STURDIER CROP.

Latest posts

Latest posts