What's new

Kyg's Outdoor Trichapalooza

Partisan

I remember reading about your struggle with rippers (was it your plants that got just the lower branches taken?) but I remember it as if you moved a Dela again IB completely erased from my mind. Welp I guess its settled then I'll run Incredible BUlk instead of numerous Easy and Purps. Humidity in my area is a bitch to deal with as well. A single rainy day during September ups humidity to 100% for about a week.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I remember reading about your struggle with rippers (was it your plants that got just the lower branches taken?) but I remember it as if you moved a Dela again IB completely erased from my mind. Welp I guess its settled then I'll run Incredible BUlk instead of numerous Easy and Purps. Humidity in my area is a bitch to deal with as well. A single rainy day during September ups humidity to 100% for about a week.

yea no doubt bro! the humidity is always a concern here as well. it seems we will have the best season but always at the end of sept we get a rain with a week of overcast to always fuck things up. i think u will be very happy with the Ibulk. it will be nice to compare strains next year with the the same strains u and i are running. will u be doing a grow journal? no bro they took the whole plants cut at the base,but what made no sense is they only had started flowering. i mean the plants had just started throwing the white hairs up and that was it.

B

blue_tick

ky taken this tree out and oh my goodness she smells lovely. i tried it last week end and she is fire

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
damn she looks awesome bro! i wish i could grow some those strains from Ace. alot of my lineup next year is Ace. im really looking forward to the Malawi,bangi and panama. i love the puple in that frosty bitch

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow that looks powerful... like it could fool you... If it took that long ripening, it must be good! Merry Christmas guys! :smoke:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Wow that looks powerful... like it could fool you... If it took that long ripening, it must be good! Merry Christmas guys! :smoke:

yo pipe how u been? i been sourcing my supplies for 2016 season. im gonna be doing most mine with super soil. well not subcools super soil but a mix of my own supersoil. im gonna be using chicken manure,bat guano high N and seabird high P,kelp,insect frass,neem meal,earthworm castings,down to earth's Vegan mix and coast of maine's lobster & kelp meal plant food and azomite,basalt rock dust,oyster shell flour and Diatomaceous earth for extra water retention & silica.
I got all my seeds already to. the only thing left to do is go and dig some holes and get my mix into them so they will be nice and ready by time may rolls around.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doing great! Harvest has improved with the curing process. Been burping every couple weeks. I learned a lesson last time I checked them. It was a sunny afternoon and I took my time checking through them and smelling each jar. As they were being capped up I noticed a couple of the ones in the sun had a little condensation. The sun warmed the jar up. Had to dump it out and let it dry out a couple minutes. You don't want excess moisture. Jars smell good because they have been regularly burped.

That mix is really REALLY good, excellent job putting that together! Can't wait to see how they grow. Does it need lime or does the basalt rock dust and oyster shell flower work as a buffer? Try to find as much sun as you can. Looking forward to the new spots in the backcountry!

Not for sure, but my bro told me the land of pipeline gardens got sold. So we will be digging new ground this year too! Don't dig while its wet!

I'll be planting same ol same ol... ((OG kush x Jamaican Jam) x Deep Chunk) x Deep Chunk. Really love this line, and it loves me... Got my seeds in pocket all the time. I'm ready for planting on a minutes notice. You could call me a minuteman... :smoke:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Doing great! Harvest has improved with the curing process. Been burping every couple weeks. I learned a lesson last time I checked them. It was a sunny afternoon and I took my time checking through them and smelling each jar. As they were being capped up I noticed a couple of the ones in the sun had a little condensation. The sun warmed the jar up. Had to dump it out and let it dry out a couple minutes. You don't want excess moisture. Jars smell good because they have been regularly burped.

That mix is really REALLY good, excellent job putting that together! Can't wait to see how they grow. Does it need lime or does the basalt rock dust and oyster shell flower work as a buffer? Try to find as much sun as you can. Looking forward to the new spots in the backcountry!

Not for sure, but my bro told me the land of pipeline gardens got sold. So we will be digging new ground this year too! Don't dig while its wet!

I'll be planting same ol same ol... ((OG kush x Jamaican Jam) x Deep Chunk) x Deep Chunk. Really love this line, and it loves me... Got my seeds in pocket all the time. I'm ready for planting on a minutes notice. You could call me a minuteman... :smoke:

oyster shell is the ph buffer. the reason i add 3 different rock dusts is for trace minerals and the silica that will get broken down overtime. i plan to reuse the hell out this mix so everthing i add will just keep getting better overtime. the only thing i dread more then anything each year is digging those damn new holes lol

B

blue_tick

ky
i hear you on the hole digging. pain in the ass. i am mixing up all my goods on tarps and then carry it in to the plot this is also a pain in the ass. seems like i am just getting done and almost time to start again but i might take a little break before starting again. i will start end of april first of may instead of march. getting all my supply's ready now. i added a few new strains to my line up. 2 different lines of blue dream and chocolope from zambeza.

stay safe brother

peace

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
ya no doubt bro i also will be doing the same. yes u gotta take a little break for sure. i always take nov,dec,jan and feb off. on these off months all i do is sit and research everything that i want to use for the next season such as soil mix's,seeds and fungicides. very nice strains u have picked out there. im really excited to be running mostly ACE gear next year.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like you'll be hauling out a couple tarp loads of harvest! Sounds about right. You reap what you sow...

I will plant the old garden for sure, still have to determine where other plots might be... Around here, fewer plots may be better to reduce the chance someone finds it...

Happy new year 2016! I saw forsynthia beginning to bloom this week! I think its kind of confused with the variations in weather we've had this year.

Kyg- You ought to consider having a couple plants pollinated early in the season. Could be the early varieties or regular. For regular bloom plants, pollinating until early to mid August does great in giving seed without ruining the smoke. You need to get all your friends growing out there! People will pay good money for known genetics. I give it away, but people are willing to pay for it... You could help change the world... :smoke:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
YO pipe i also have to hunt some new spots. im gonna find some even better then the previous ones that had the security breech. im gonna make sure these spots when i do find them will have no less then 9-10 hrs of direct sun. my thinking is more plots the better i am bc it ups my % to get some by. im only putting 2 plants per plot this year. i did 3 and 4 plants per plot last year and come august when its dry out it becomes a nitemare trying to carry water for 4 plants.
i have thought about trying to make a few of my own cross's with S a n n i e's seeds and Ace but i only want to do feminized seeds. i have no ideal about breeding and its one the subjects i havent even researched on, perhaps in the future.

B

blue_tick

KY

I AM GOING TO GIVE THE SEED THING A TRY NEXT SEASON. I PURCHASED SILVER THIOSULFATE THAT ALL YOU DO IS SPRAY IT JUST BEFORE THE STRETCH AND ONCE IN TWO WEEKS DURING THE STRETCH IF I UNDERSTAND IT AND BOOM IT WILL MAKE THE FEMALES POLLEN UP AND END UP WITH FEM SEEDS(SELFED) OR COLLECT TO CROSS WITH ANOTHER STRAIN. I NEED TO READ UP ON IT A BIT TO GET IT CORRECT BUT WE WILL SEE.

PEACE

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
KY

I AM GOING TO GIVE THE SEED THING A TRY NEXT SEASON. I PURCHASED SILVER THIOSULFATE THAT ALL YOU DO IS SPRAY IT JUST BEFORE THE STRETCH AND ONCE IN TWO WEEKS DURING THE STRETCH IF I UNDERSTAND IT AND BOOM IT WILL MAKE THE FEMALES POLLEN UP AND END UP WITH FEM SEEDS(SELFED) OR COLLECT TO CROSS WITH ANOTHER STRAIN. I NEED TO READ UP ON IT A BIT TO GET IT CORRECT BUT WE WILL SEE.

PEACE

awesome bro let me know how it goes. if that works then i may just make a few of my own cross's in the fem form and have them acclimatized to my micro climate. then bud rot will be a thing of the past that i would not have to worry about. i have some seeds of the orginal arcata TW bx 1. my buddy in cali made the cross with it. i could then take those and cross to a kc33 or ledo uno and see what i end up with.
i cant wait till spring gets here. :dance:i got some new plots that will get full sun from 9am til 8pm and i have a water source that is like 200 foot away. i am exspecting to get some huge plants at this plot since i can water them with 3-4 gallon each time i do have to water. im also gonna use water crystals this year,which i have never used before. i got some greensand and diatomaceous earth that im gonna add to each hole so that will also help with absorbing and holding moisture in each hole. im gonna remineralize all my holes this year with basalt rock dust,azomite,oyster shell flour,gypsum and Elemite. here is the seeds i have this year that i will be running. the strain under the Panama is pck x malawi that a good friend sent me since Ace was out :whee:

gorilla ganja

Hey KY,
Nice to see you have narrowed it down to just a few strains.:biggrin:
I'm ordering the Fantasmo Express from Mephisto as well looks delicious.

Peace GG

B

blue_tick

KY
NICE LINE UP FROM ACE. THAT PCK X KALI HAS ME A LITTLE JEALOUS BROTHER. I WILL BE KEEPING A CLOSE EYE ON THAT ONE THIS YEAR. WHERE DO YOU PLAN ON POSTING HER AT. BY THE WAY I THINK YOU MADE THE GUY HAPPY WITH THE TRADE YOU MADE FOR THE PCK X MALAWI LOL. I WENT WITH DANK FRANK'S MIX FOR THIS SEASON THAT HE HAS POSTED IN STANK BRO'S THREAD UNDER LEGEND SOIL MIX. I WENT AND ORDERED THE PINEAPPLE SATIVA AND BLUE DREAM ALONG WITH KERA SEEDS CHOCOLOPE AND I HAVE A SERIOUS JOB AHEAD TRYING TO DECIDE WHAT GOES OUT THIS SEASON WITH THE OTHER ACE GEAR I HAVE PLUS A FEW OTHERS A BROTHER TURN ME ONTO. BUT ONE THING FOR SURE THE KALI MIST WILL BE IN THE LINE UP. I ONLY PLAN ON DOING MAYBE 6 PLANTS AT MOST THIS TIME IN 100 GALLON POTS= ALOT OF WORK FOR MY OLD ASS

PEACE

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Hey KY,
Nice to see you have narrowed it down to just a few strains.:biggrin:
I'm ordering the Fantasmo Express from Mephisto as well looks delicious.

Peace GG
hey GG ya i went over to the auto flower .net place and they said its just like the ghost train haze#1 with a nice yeild. im gonna try my hand with a few these autos this year. i got them all free with my orders so i want to see what they are all about. hell if i just get 1oz off each one that will be 10 oz! so 10oz x $250 will be lovely

KY
NICE LINE UP FROM ACE. THAT PCK X KALI HAS ME A LITTLE JEALOUS BROTHER. I WILL BE KEEPING A CLOSE EYE ON THAT ONE THIS YEAR. WHERE DO YOU PLAN ON POSTING HER AT. BY THE WAY I THINK YOU MADE THE GUY HAPPY WITH THE TRADE YOU MADE FOR THE PCK X MALAWI LOL. I WENT WITH DANK FRANK'S MIX FOR THIS SEASON THAT HE HAS POSTED IN STANK BRO'S THREAD UNDER LEGEND SOIL MIX. I WENT AND ORDERED THE PINEAPPLE SATIVA AND BLUE DREAM ALONG WITH KERA SEEDS CHOCOLOPE AND I HAVE A SERIOUS JOB AHEAD TRYING TO DECIDE WHAT GOES OUT THIS SEASON WITH THE OTHER ACE GEAR I HAVE PLUS A FEW OTHERS A BROTHER TURN ME ONTO. BUT ONE THING FOR SURE THE KALI MIST WILL BE IN THE LINE UP. I ONLY PLAN ON DOING MAYBE 6 PLANTS AT MOST THIS TIME IN 100 GALLON POTS= ALOT OF WORK FOR MY OLD ASS

PEACE
hey Fl those 100 gallons will be monster plants. i cant wait to watch it. i also am doing bigger holes this year. im gonna have at least 10-20 gallon holes per plant. i got alot of work to do bc im not gonna plant anywhere on the side of the hill that i got a few ripped this year. i know they will be back looking so im gonna have fun with them. i got some deer cameras as well now. so im gonna take a few of these old regular freebie seeds and plant the seeds right back in one those plots that got ripped and have my deer cam setup and find out who it is! so i will get to have some fun with the cocksuckers once i know.
Hey brother I see some Dr krippling in the pics:biggrin::biggrin:

I picked some up this year thanks to you. Looking forward to seeing how they do.
I see you had all yours delivered via breeder packs. I asked for the breeder packs but herbies recommended that I go with their super stealth. Good luck and good growing this season.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=60741&pictureid=1553485
hey brother!very happy to know i helped u out..u helped me before i even knew u with the leaf spot disease..i now know how to prevent that horrible fungus!! ya bro the Ib is awesome and will be in the line up for a long time to come. ive never had a plant with buds so hard and so easy to trim. another good thing about the bulk is no bugs eat on it,no caterpillars or snails. i hope ya take some pics every now and then and show some updates in my thread of ur bulk.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
i just wanted to post to u guys what the product looks like that i got to put a barrier around my plants. i will also have a poison mote for the little bastards to chew on as well lol. i bought some 3% Azadirachtin,Dipel & ConverseSc for the caterpillars this year as well.

here is what the slug sheild looks like http://www.slugshield.com/Slug_Shield/Home.html

Latest posts

Latest posts