What's new

Kyg's Outdoor Trichapalooza

B

blue_tick

bigdank that girl looks lovely and hardy. where did she come from. what breeder as i might need to give her a run next season myself and see how she does

peace

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like a winner to me! Mmmm Cheese candy... Get those hats and coats out... The cold weather helps ripen the cannabis resin I guess. They were talking about it on the motherload thread. Makes sense to me, the cold weather helps when smoking, seems like the cold air brings the flavors out... Maybe I just like it because its warming me up... :smoke:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
An update on the cheese candy: its turning out awesome at my other spot. I just pulled it. It was stacked with bud. It got to flower for 8 weeks and 4 days. It was about 7 foot tall and had fat colas. It was pretty stout. It had some bud rot but barely any! So far I like it. The buds are smelling and looking great. Can't wait to taste it. I don't think I could have grown her in a normal year though. This years crazy long. Unusual! And one to remember. I love when plants surprise me in the end! She put up with all kinds of showers and heavy morning dew. She's hardy for sure! The one in my medical garden didn't do as well so I'm glad I had it at multiple spots :)

View Image

hell ya thats another +1 for the cheese candy just like my buddy on another fourm said its one the best guerilla strains out there. remember i even told u this at the start of the season so that now confirms it 100% to me. this one will be grown in my living soil mix bc it will be for personal stash. i love skunky smelling and tasting strains. the yeilds are good and the bud is potent as well! is it a real stinker like skunk big dank? awesome grow btq bro u smashed it:tiphat:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
bigdank that girl looks lovely and hardy. where did she come from. what breeder as i might need to give her a run next season myself and see how she does

peace

its from Delicious seeds bro. i would highly suggest this strain. i would have did it this year but i didnt find out about its hardyness and potent smoke till i already had all my seeds popped and in the dirt.

B

blue_tick

thanks ky i will be trying them out. what bank did you use the attitude or what

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran

I got mine as a freebie from the single seed center. I also have a fem cheese candy auto seed. Delicious seeds claims it finishes at the end of September but mine didn't start flowering til august 17th. It went well into October.. I noticed it only got fat buds when it was grown big. My 5 footer didn't have buds even close to the 7 footer.

@ky. My pheno is not super stinky tbh. It has a skunk smell with an exotic twist. It smelled really nice when I had the resin all over me. I'll update u on the taste and smell when I puff some :)

B

blue_tick

ky i want you to see this girl it is the faster one of 3 purple haze x malawi should be christmas when she is ready. 14' tall i can walk under her and the other 2 are the same height . each branch looks like it's own tree. any guess to what she might yield?

peace

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
[
picture.php
[

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW

i get mine from seedsman.com they have the best deals bc they give u 15% off ever month for 24hrs along with 15% cash/bank transfer or bitcoin disecount and then u also get loyalty points which ever 50 u have takes off 1 british pound..u get 450 just for signing up as well..they have some the lowest prices out of attitude and herbies and shipping is always fast and discrete and always come in breeders packs

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are big plants! Starting to get some nice colas developing. Thats about as good as you can support a 14 foot tall plant! Nice job flboy! :smoke:

Thinking of sticking with my genetics again next year. I want to keep the breeding program going. Trying to get quicker flowering dense flowers... Looking for those special plants.. I really like the line...

Good night to have a campfire.... :smoke:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
ky i want you to see this girl it is the faster one of 3 purple haze x malawi should be christmas when she is ready. 14' tall i can walk under her and the other 2 are the same height . each branch looks like it's own tree. any guess to what she might yield?

peace

View Image View Image View Image View Image[View Image [

damn bro that is a fkn monster! i wish i could grow that here. id say its well capable of 2lb+ if those buds fill all the way in and are compact. im really looking forward to seeing how it finish's up.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Those are big plants! Starting to get some nice colas developing. Thats about as good as you can support a 14 foot tall plant! Nice job flboy! :smoke:

Thinking of sticking with my genetics again next year. I want to keep the breeding program going. Trying to get quicker flowering dense flowers... Looking for those special plants.. I really like the line...

Good night to have a campfire.... :smoke:

hey pipe i think u should at least give S a n n i e's Heribei a run. they are very cheap for 5 fems and mine was finished by sept 3rd with some really dense buds and zero mold. its great smoke as well and i will be doing it again next year. im hoping the S6 & Heribei will be totally done with 100% milky next year in first week of sept.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Well guys here is the final plant. It was my living soil plot. I took the tops off the jacky white 8 days ago, so I left the popcorn buds to mature a bit more. I'm really glad I did this bc they swollen a good amount and the potency will be off the charts. It almost frosted last nite so that helped turn the buds to a beautiful shade of purple. I'm really happy with how the jacky performed. I will be trying paradise belladonna next year. As far as I know the bella yields more then jacky and more potent. I'm not sure how it could yeild more bc the JW is a beast strain. I also really like how organic weed taste and smells. I will be growing my headstash strains from here on out in living soil. I don't mind the loss in yeild bc quality sure makes up for it. Anyways I appreciate everyone of u guys following along with me and offering great advice, thur this crazy season! I'd say I lost 2-3 pounds due to rippers,caterpillars and snails but I learned a lot this year that I won't be repeating next year. As of right now for my headstash I will be doing super lemon haze, Delahaze,bangi haze, dinafem blue cheese, and delicious cheese candy. From what I have been told I will only have to put a small amount of things back into my living soil and it will keep getting better as the years pass by. I'm already looking forward to next year lol now over the long cold winter months I will be studying and readying a lot of things and even gonna buy me a couple cannabis books like the marijuana garden saver book and cannabis grow bible.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice and frosty! Yeah your soil should get better as you work it and amend it each year. If you keep working on it, you'll maximize beneficial soil micro-organisms and organic matter. I can attest to the taste of organic. Same is true for fruit and vegetables produced organically. More flavinoids, flavor compounds, and higher vitamin and mineral content! No shit!!! There's more than you can imagine going on in that dirt... :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sure would be nice to have a few done that early. I know it wouldn't cost that much. I would get standard seed so I could pollinate it. Want to have some seed in case I get a keeper...

You had a double post there. :smoke:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
thanks bro!ya bro no doubt about it that organic does smell and taste better. i can tell the difference in my Dela's that i used syntheics on vs the organic one,when i open the jars. yep there is some crazy shit going down under there. it just amaze's me how a little small seed can grow up to be as big as they do. i think next year i will amend my living soil plot with 1CF bag of coast of main lobster compost, their lobster & kelp 4lb bag of food,1 cup azomite,1 cup of gypsum,1 cup basalt rock dust,1/2 oyster shell flour,1/2 cup of neem,1/2 dr earth bud & bloom booster,1 cup sea bird guano,1cup of bat guano,10 pounds of worm power EWC and either greensand or DE, or maybe both. im looking at this soil as the long term bc i know some these things takes years to break down but i had great results this year with build-a-soils living organic mix. they do have a re-amend kit but since i have everthing on hand what they put in the re-amend kit no need to buy and im adding just a few extra things. i will take the stuff to the holes around march 1 so it will have a good 2 months to let the critters dig around if they want.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Sure would be nice to have a few done that early. I know it wouldn't cost that much. I would get standard seed so I could pollinate it. Want to have some seed in case I get a keeper...

You had a double post there. :smoke:

ya hes got the standards of it as well. since u are into breeding a bit it may be a good one to breed to. have u ever thought about useing kc33 to breed with? from all i have read about him and his strains there are many reports that the kc33 is one the best breeding parents on the market for us guerillas. i will 100% be doing the kc33 for my commerical next year along with belladonna,Ghs Tw & moby dick

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, I'll have to check that kc33 out. I don't know anything about it. I've read good things about Cinderella 99. Does kc33 stand for anything? I know ghs tw is trainwreck.

Good morning to ya! 27 degrees this morning out at Pipeline gardens. 31 in the city... :smoke:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Thanks, I'll have to check that kc33 out. I don't know anything about it. I've read good things about Cinderella 99. Does kc33 stand for anything? I know ghs tw is trainwreck.

Good morning to ya! 27 degrees this morning out at Pipeline gardens. 31 in the city... :smoke:

kc33= the age he was when he created that strain. here is a couple good threads to get u started. idk if u remember moondawg on here or not,but he is from same area as u and me and hes the one that sold me on the blue widow & pineapple chunk. he also talked highly about the kc33 to and its breeding potential. i also was conveinced of the kc33 when silverback said its the most hardy strain on the planet,big yeilds and wont mold. just go to the thread title search above and type kc33 in and see what everone says about it. nirvana used the kc33 to make a couple of their cross's as well. id say u can create some good strains using a selected kc33 as one the parents brother.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=138383

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=149071

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=6055725#post6055725

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=185738

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks kyg! Going dirtbiking this week down in your neck of the woods. Spent all day getting the bike ready. She's ripping now. Can't wait to blast some trails. Smokes in the mountains... :smoke: