What's new

KW31'S at SUMMER 2011: the double cab, c99/deep strawb3rry di$s$l

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Hey Killa :wave:

looks very nice fella..happy times at harvest. :jump:

Like you said prob 1 more week but you got the next grow coming on hey.

yes westg one more week but under the circumstances only like this, sure the next harvest with 7 big baby are much more satisfaction for me ...about yield and quality...but sure also i want try again the strawberry diesel but the "strawberry diesel IX"...

in a while a popped the critical and ww x bb that i grow few round before, i want see how they grow in 12/12 from seed ..untill i wait the new light t5 for the veg. room, but onestly i don't find a florescent t5 2foot whit 2 or 4 or 6 neon that work with 240voltage..i find a couple of secret jardin neon kit 2x55w - 110w total but im confuse...if i want work with less lumen...

any advice are appreciate

westg

ICMag Donor
I can't help you sorry mate with the lighting hey, not cluey on that either.

I use 600w hps lights, I only use floros for cuttings and seedlings which is 2 x 18 watts.

Best to ask in the lighting forum, lots of smart folks will help im sure.

ToxicSeeds

Lookin' great man...!!!! I'm very interested to see how your C99 Hybrids are doing.. So keep up the good work and keep us posted!!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
thanks for the link brotha!!!
soon i go check, my problem is that i need 2 foot or 3 foot with 2 or 4 or 6 neon because my cab is 107x55 x 155 cm high and the most of t5 wotk with 240v only the 4foot...

c99#3 chop shot, this is more ripening baby..the smell are so fucking good

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sure the dry shot are more nice, so soon fellaw soon

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
day 59 flow.....

a couple pix from cab A..where continius work the hps, now the cab B i use for dry my grass..

sour cream topped...she is monster (for me) woth multiple sweet cola...gonna yield nice
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

c99 #4 topped....expect nice yield also from this c99..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bho_expertz

Awesome job !!! They look really great. Love the clean stalks. Do you do something to support the weight of the buds or you don't have that problem ( bending stalks) yet ?

What nutes do you use ( you probably say that somewhere but i'm lazy to look up ;) )

Once again ... Awesome job !

bho_expertz

BTW i use a Philips Starlight Reflector with 4 lamps of 55watts. Love that sh!t !!! Look it up. Way cheapear then LED's.

D

DKMillo

Wow, gonna say it again killerweed31 they look amazing, massive girls.
Any chance you could give a smoke report on the c99 when you get that far?

All the best :)

#DKMillo

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Awesome job !!! They look really great. Love the clean stalks. Do you do something to support the weight of the buds or you don't have that problem ( bending stalks) yet ?

What nutes do you use ( you probably say that somewhere but i'm lazy to look up ;) )

Once again ... Awesome job !

BTW i use a Philips Starlight Reflector with 4 lamps of 55watts. Love that sh!t !!! Look it up. Way cheapear then LED's.

hey bho_expertz im glad you like the show :tiphat:

maybe c99#4 need some stik for help support weight , the sour cream look'n good also without..
i use advanced hydroponics of holland grow bloom micro, and advanced natural power enzymes+ and grow/bloom excellerator...
then right now (from week 8 to 9 or 10) i add also flavor (atami-molasses) for increment tasty and trik's production....
ps: i follow the tab.dosage of advanced hydroponics of holland, hey buddy this fertilizer give to the buds special triks production and veri nice tasty that i don't find in the first couple of run when i use organics atami fertilizer, now im so happy with this line...
but from next one i want try different like advanced nutrient or 3part general hydroponics that sound good...and you what ya use??

i want use neon for vegetate 2 momma and 10 cloni for perpetual sog style...you think if i buy neon propagator 110w (2x55w 6400k veg.)- 10000 lumen is enough???

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Wow, gonna say it again killerweed31 they look amazing, massive girls.
Any chance you could give a smoke report on the c99 when you get that far?

All the best :)

#DKMillo

thanks for appreciate brotha :bump:

yes when c99 are ready sure i post the report( 2 week from now is good for dry and taste the buds).
im so curios also me , i start popped 5 c99 , all sprouted and grow nice then after few weeks in flow i take out the c99#1 because full hermy and i care for the other baby to get seed pollution ehhh anyway continius with 4 c99, c99 #2 and #4 get fantastic pineapple tasty...the c99 #3 that i chop yesterday get less fruit aroma but sweet smell still enormous ahhh...

bho_expertz

My setup is different ... I don't post often here because i use more other forum, this one is to get new ideas ;).

I use mostly BioNova. But i really love DeltaNueve from CannaBioGen to flower. Man that is some powerfull thing. For taste i use the Final Solution of Advanced Natural Power.
I use one thing that is expensive but for me makes the difference. BioNova TML.
I don't follow any chart. I follow my PH and EC meters values ;). EC 1.8 all the way in flowering. And stimulants also from BioNova.

I have a grow going and will post it up in a near future in the Mandala section.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
getting them big i see KW hell yeah

i wasw reading through and i noticed something i would like to comment on.

i see u are using molasses in the end. this is a common mistake many folks make and tell others to do.
let me eplain... carbs/ sugars do not make your plant taste better, they do not feed your plant. they are for feeding the micro life in the medium. you plant makes its own sugars and sweetens the plants on their own.
FYI molasses contains magnesium. magnisium takes minimum 4 weeks to break down within the plant, note Within... magnesium should stop being used in any form of adds or supplements by week 4 of bloom for any 8-9 week strain. of course if they run longer use can be extended accordingly.
magnesium present in dry herb leads to harsh smoke. will not necessarily taste bad but will be harsh smoke, mostly making u cough, smoke less smooth and enjoyable.
flavour in your herb is all in the trich heads or gland head and that fills with the oils/flavanoids in the beginning of the harvest window. the crystalls are essentially flavor and compound containers. this is why honey oil done correctly tastes and smells exactly like the strain used to make it.
molasses does not aid in crystal formation, they are already there waiting to swell. diff nute lines do however change the amount of resin developed by strains, and accent the diff flavor characteristics present in the strain, this u have already noticed thumbs up.

i highly recommend to stop using molasses with 4+ weeks left of flowering. your smoke will be smoother i promise! not an opinion my friend but proven

perfect environment, and enzymes, humic/fulvic acid have made the greatest differance in improving crystal production and flavour in my garden, combined with a proper flush and no magnesium for 4 weeks prior to chop for the ultimate result.

the internet is a great tool but lots of misinfo to sort through as we all know to well by now.

hope u dont mind the chatter, but i like u and want to help out. keep on the road to excellence my friend! u are doing very fine job everty grow!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
My setup is different ... I don't post often here because i use more other forum, this one is to get new ideas ;).

I use mostly BioNova. But i really love DeltaNueve from CannaBioGen to flower. Man that is some powerfull thing. For taste i use the Final Solution of Advanced Natural Power.
I use one thing that is expensive but for me makes the difference. BioNova TML.
I don't follow any chart. I follow my PH and EC meters values ;). EC 1.8 all the way in flowering. And stimulants also from BioNova.

I have a grow going and will post it up in a near future in the Mandala section.

hey bho_ sure i come to visit your project soon, veri interesting to see how they going , i check ph before and after watering sure make the difference have right ph value this i no from beginning of my grow-job!!![

QUOTE=ganesh;4660440]Congrats on the harvest.
Let us know how the DSD smokes.

Enjoy.[/QUOTE]

thanks dude :tiphat:
can't wait to blazing up some sweet funky nuggs and do report...