What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KW31 Try Sour Kush, G.H. Bubba Kush, Dinafem Critical + & Road Runner

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
enjoyed with me my fellow ...i take back camera just for do shot bud...

left side grow....in left are critical + and right side sour kush topped 1, this 2 plants are the big one into the grow!!
picture.php

right side grow..
picture.php

stay tuned growers i have many nice shotbud to post tomorrow..no miss new update....:tiphat:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
KW- pics look pretty decent man. i know you will enjoy taking the pictures more when you get a better camera, i myself am plotting on a macro lens. so dinafem claims the crit. + can be taken in 45-50 days? interesting... yours looks like it could go another ten days at least. i hope your planning on drying and weighing up everything separately.im getting ready to run the crit + blue widow and cheese from dinafem, but its hard to find much on their website. google dosent translate it very well at all. things are filling out nicely for you hope you write up a smoke report

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
so dinafem claims the crit. + can be taken in 45-50 days? interesting... yours looks like it could go another ten days at least.

I think it's a good idea to consider the 'harvest time' most seed purveyors claim as the time of flowering.. add another 10 days or so to that for flush and you should be about right in most cases.

mgk :tiphat:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
KW- pics look pretty decent man. i know you will enjoy taking the pictures more when you get a better camera, i myself am plotting on a macro lens. so dinafem claims the crit. + can be taken in 45-50 days? interesting... yours looks like it could go another ten days at least. i hope your planning on drying and weighing up everything separately.im getting ready to run the crit + blue widow and cheese from dinafem, but its hard to find much on their website. google dosent translate it very well at all. things are filling out nicely for you hope you write up a smoke report

hey nameless thanks for appreciate the work , yeah i'm full happy when i have camera for make a perfect shotbud you no..
yes dinafem say 45/50 day flow but in perfect condition you no, i start this grow when winter is back to the door and all plants grow quietly & slow some coming with curved or deformed leaves in the beginning but not critical and road runner from dinafem , only this 2 strain grow fast and without problem that i see in the other like sour kush , but now all baby look good and healthy!!!
today still 49 day flow and i think 10 days more for chop this 2 strain , the road runner is more up then c+ , c+ have only some pistoll turn red but the r.r. have full red pistoll and some milky trik's..i think i start flush r.r. from tomorrow, but c+ i think continius take fert. 2/3 time more then flush...
anyway brotha sure i make smok report don't worry because c+ and r.r. are the first 2 strain more ripe and i'm very curious about, you make nice choice from dinafem, next grow sure i want dinafem strain in my garden i don't no wich for now but soon i choice...sorry if you don't understand better my fake english but street teach me you no!!

I think it's a good idea to consider the 'harvest time' most seed purveyors claim as the time of flowering.. add another 10 days or so to that for flush and you should be about right in most cases.

mgk :tiphat:

yes maynardG you are right buddy, my temps in the night time go down like 15°c inside cab and out side like -7,5°c you no full cold time now in my fucking village but the strain put up beautifull purple accent in the bubba kush, in most of case if the temps and condition in the cab is right you can finish around they say...

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
update from day°48 flow ..yesterday

i promise to my fellow grower that i post nice shotbud and yeah i'm in with some kick ass pix..

bubba kush small # 1....nice purple accent in the leaves and in the buds ..i can't wait to try this girl, the bud shoe nice structure and consistent like rock..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

more n' more shotbud from all plants coming soon...keep watching and tell me what ya think expert growers!!!!...:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
CONTINIUS SHOTBUD FROM UPDATES DAY 48 FLOW...

NOW WE WATCH THE BIG ONE iNTO THA GROW "critical+", she get full rock nuggets from down side , i'm full enjoy this time to see my plant get fat like this after veg. for 22 day, sure better then 12/12 direct from seed, like this now i have a positive increment of final weight..muahhhhhhh
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

enjoyed growers....next post i show you the sour kush top#1..no miss!!

Tilt

Im really liking the Crit + pics. I got some seeds as freebies and I will be flowering out some soon too. Thanks for the inspiration.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
this is the road runner in better shot....

what ya think growers?? when i can chop?? maybe i start flush, from tomorrow only water!!!

picture.php

picture.php

the smell are so sweet, but miss some consistent and get much leaves around buds, anyway are good maybe coming like this because grow only 22 day 18/6 and then 12/12 with other plants, i do like this only for try how a auto's coming if grow 12/12...

advice imput or insult are welcome ..please!!....:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Im really liking the Crit + pics. I got some seeds as freebies and I will be flowering out some soon too. Thanks for the inspiration.

thanks for appreciate and visit the thread tilt, also this c+ are from freebies and coming female from regolar seed like road runner, i need to say i like the dinafem genetic!!!:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
continius shot from day 48 flow..

now is time for the 2 sour kush topped, the sk top#1 coming really big very sticky and nice structure like the sk top#2 but the #2 are little small ..anyway get so sweet tasty this sour kush, a little different pheno in this 2 plants, the sk top#1 look like diesel pheno and the sk top#2 look kush pheno if i see good!! both of plants no trepassing the 60/65 cm high, this is good i like more compact and fat then high and thin..you no??

sour kush top#2...a better shot from this coming soon..sorry now we can't see full size
picture.php

sour kush top#1..big and sweet smell can't wait my fellow!!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nice trik's production but sure untill turn ripe they explode in more n' more cristall covered......i hope eh eh...:tiphat:

daheadies

poppin' outta control
looks GREAT!!! im drying some nugs now.. Smells sooooooo good! not a bad yield for something of great quality too!! looks like your killin it

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
looks GREAT!!! im drying some nugs now.. Smells sooooooo good! not a bad yield for something of great quality too!! looks like your killin it

thanks daheadies,the smell are so good and also yield , not in all plants , i notice in the 2 sour kush topped the sk top#1 look more diesel pheno and more weight and the sk top#2 look more kush less weight...anyway i like both of plants and can't wait to try the different pheno !!! have a sweet xmas lol!!..:wave:

Very exciting to see the Sour Kush! I've got a girl goin right now that I'll be taking cuts from next month!

mgk :dance013:

yeah mg me too!!! have a sweetest xmas my fellow!!!..:tiphat:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
more shotbud from day 48 flow.....

this is the sour kush with fat cola but the lower buds need to get more consistence , anyway are so beautifull, i notice like in the road runner this plant have much more small leaves, i don't no why is so different from other...maybe turn in very good for make some hash this leaves

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

so what ya think????????

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Some frosty nuggets buddy, the last plant looks to be a SourD dominant, lucky you :D Your mouth are comin' to watering after smokin' that hot stuff ;)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Some frosty nuggets buddy, the last plant looks to be a SourD dominant, lucky you :D Your mouth are comin' to watering after smokin' that hot stuff ;)

HEY MY FRIEND thanks for tell me this beautifull things bro, so can't wait !!!!

Please post up a smoke report on the critical + when its ready. I would appreciate alot.

yeah brotha i tell you in the last post don't worry when the c+ are ready i give you special smoka report only for you ..ok my fellow?? YOU need to wait sure new year ...have a sweet xmas LoL!!!!..:wave:

You just gave me a pot stiffie..

mgk :kos:

hey mg thank for ya stopin....have a sweet xmas bro!!!!..:tiphat: