What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

krustallos' cave 'o trees

krustallos

Veteran
it looks alot like the TW !!! long spear colas , thin sativa leaves etc .... :tiphat:

my buddy just finished up a run of TW & asked if i gave him the wrong labled cut , he has never had it with such rock hard buds & that much stank !! lol .... i said nope ... thats her :biggrin:

Haha that's great!! I love how the Trainwreck stacks and the weight it puts on. That weird untone of sweetness.

I can only hope this Majik puts on the same weight as the TW!

How’s the red head stranger? Wasn’t it Paco that put that one out? Everything looks dank
smile.gif

Whats the back ground on the majic? I used to run a magic cut when I lived in Arcata. Looks similar. Pretty sure Humboldt patient resource center used it have it also.

I like the RHS. It gets super frosty. It's a bit slower then I prefer in veg.. so I don't do many of them. Yeah got it from that crew.

You know I'm not sure the background on the Majik. I saw some posts about 14er in Boulder using Majik.. and came from people that know people there.. so could be linked back to 14er. But no idea to be honest. Will see how it turns out.

krustallos

Veteran
Some pics around week 5.

Honey Banana: Smelling of some honey nut cheerio cereal.. stretches nicely, thick branches. Most of the main colas are falling over so had to grab a pic of a smaller side branch

picture.php

Majik: Stretches about the same as the Honey Banana, also nice thick stems. Stacks up very nicely.. suuuuuper sweet blueberry smell

picture.php

picture.php

And a RHS

picture.php

krustallos

Veteran
Thanks star~crash!

I'm really liking the Honey Banana and Majik.

Heres some Majik.. Smells like sweet blueberries with some skunky baby poop.

picture.php

And the Honey Banana.. smelling like straight Honey Nut Cheerios. Hard to take a pic of- most of it has fallen over.

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some pics around week 5.

Honey Banana: Smelling of some honey nut cheerio cereal.. stretches nicely, thick branches. Most of the main colas are falling over so had to grab a pic of a smaller side branch

View Image

Majik: Stretches about the same as the Honey Banana, also nice thick stems. Stacks up very nicely.. suuuuuper sweet blueberry smell

View Image

View Image

And a RHS

View Image

Thanks star~crash!

I'm really liking the Honey Banana and Majik.

Heres some Majik.. Smells like sweet blueberries with some skunky baby poop.

View Image

And the Honey Banana.. smelling like straight Honey Nut Cheerios. Hard to take a pic of- most of it has fallen over.

View Image

:dance013: :yay: :biggrin:

~star~crash~

Honey Nut Cheerios is actually a very sweet cereal ...it's too sweet , but i bet that flavor and smell in marijuana it's just about right ...hee hee

krustallos

Veteran
Exactly!

I don't enjoy changing baby diapers, smelly socks, burnt tires.. but when buds smell like that I don't mind one bit!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
people would freak out over stuff like that down here...im very fortunate to be able to get what i can because apparently no one in this town has ever heard of the internet or something so what i have that may be old hat other places is the new new around here...you're always off nearer what i,in my small town way imagine must be the cutting edge...

plus i hate just clone farming...although i am about to load up a bunch of cherry cookies and fill the room while cooling is still free...summer is coming...

krustallos

Veteran
people would freak out over stuff like that down here...im very fortunate to be able to get what i can because apparently no one in this town has ever heard of the internet or something so what i have that may be old hat other places is the new new around here...you're always off nearer what i,in my small town way imagine must be the cutting edge...

plus i hate just clone farming...although i am about to load up a bunch of cherry cookies and fill the room while cooling is still free...summer is coming...

That's what is so fun about the internet and nice folks around here. We are able to connect the West Coast strains with the East and Central and share everything.. or always getting something new that we haven't seen before but may be old for others.

Mmm, a room of Cherry Cookies sounds heavenly! Do it!

And another one joining the dark side of IG lol.

Plants looking great bud.

Thanks brother! I figured it was time. I want to be able to see what everyone has, share what I run, maybe test some seeds for people etc. Seems the easiest way to get exposure for sure!

I'm following your build closely.. loving it!! Keep up the great work :wave:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im super happy to have the cherry cookies since i'm sworn to not pass it around,in some ways i dont like that,but on the other hand a fella has to eat,and its nice to have something thats gone the moment its trimmed...

me,i try to grow what i want to smoke,i consider a vastly oversize personal garden...so new,always fun...

~star~crash~

Hi Krusty

Hi Krusty

this is the Mendo Breath cut @ only forty days ... my 1st time running her ... she has a nice sweet aroma coming out so far ...peace

picture.php

krustallos

Veteran
Nice ~star~!! I've seen good pics of that cut! I know yours will turn out great~

I popped some Grandpa's Breath x Grapesicle seeds a few weeks ago.. seeing if I can find a very purple pheno.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
:respect:

thats one i let go ...... can't for the life of me remember why though lol but i do recall her structure & it should do very well in your system !
I believe you said you found the high racy which can happen with the haze in her. Krust has had her for years now :)

Obviously you know what she likes K, looking great.

Latest posts

Latest posts