What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

krustallos' cave 'o trees

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to see ya pop in brutha. I'm moving back to the hills myself. Just picked up 16.5 acres of land that is covers in oak and hickory trees. Gonna carve out a spot in the middle and set up a fort :D
Congrats on the new little krusty. Don't you have another that is around 5 now?

krustallos

Veteran
Thats awesome Joe, congrats!! That hardwood sounds nice... all burnt up pines around here. When are ya breaking ground?

Good memory! They'll be 6 years apart so hopefully can be helpful without too much drama ;)

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Good to see ya K. Always nice to see folks still doing what they do.

Thinking about licensure around here, still trying to strategize. Getting harder and harder to just be a dope grower.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats awesome Joe, congrats!! That hardwood sounds nice... all burnt up pines around here. When are ya breaking ground?

Good memory! They'll be 6 years apart so hopefully can be helpful without too much drama ;)

Damn, it's been six years already? Seems like only a couple of years since we all used to gather around the table for smoke sessions.
Good luck to you and the family. Sending positive vibes your way.

krustallos

Veteran
Good to see ya K. Always nice to see folks still doing what they do.

Thinking about licensure around here, still trying to strategize. Getting harder and harder to just be a dope grower.

I hear ya on that... sadly it's so corporate around here that without a couple hundred k + in cash that isn't happening.

Hope you can work something out up there though!!

Damn, it's been six years already? Seems like only a couple of years since we all used to gather around the table for smoke sessions.
Good luck to you and the family. Sending positive vibes your way.

No shit, right? I miss those round table days! I'm happy to see a majority still around here though! Hey- positive vibes right back towards you and yours Joe... one o' these days I'll run into ya!

krustallos

Veteran
Howdy folks.. finally got the camera out now that things are pumping again..

Trying out a few strains I haven't flowered before:
Tangerine Dream
Honey Banana
Magik
>Last 2 are only a couple weeks in flower so no good pics yet..

Tang dream:
picture.php

picture.php

Red Headed Stranger:
picture.php

picture.php

OG Blue Dream:
picture.php

fucking crushing it as always dude. Every time your shit is spot on.... Im lucky if I can just keep it alive for 8 weeks haha...

Loving that cold air. Hope all is well at the mountain tops.

you go ice fishing anywhere yet?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
That looks a million times better than the Tangerine Dream I ran(Barney's Farm). Is that from their seed stock or you don't know ?

krustallos

Veteran
fucking crushing it as always dude. Every time your shit is spot on.... Im lucky if I can just keep it alive for 8 weeks haha...

Loving that cold air. Hope all is well at the mountain tops.

you go ice fishing anywhere yet?

Hopefully get up and drill some holes in the next week or two. Also need to get up to Wyo for the brown trout spawn.

That looks a million times better than the Tangerine Dream I ran(Barney's Farm). Is that from their seed stock or you don't know ?

Honestly, I got it from a friend who got it from a clone club and I wanted to try it out. Smells great, is pretty resinous and sticky. So I'm not sure what stock it's from. This is the first run with it, have 4 of them in 10 gallons.

Had some extra space so decided to run some random strains.
Popped 7 seeds of
Grandpas Breath x Grapesicle

Still looking for that purple strain that I'm missing!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

bell curve...most seeds will produce something in the "ok" category,with a few "meh" and the occasional "noice!"...i've popped thousands of seeds,only found two real keepers...

krustallos

Veteran
bell curve...most seeds will produce something in the "ok" category,with a few "meh" and the occasional "noice!"...i've popped thousands of seeds,only found two real keepers...

I'm with ya on that. Got jaded for awhile on seeds after not finding any real keepers.

I recently popped some Grandpas Breath x Grapesicle .. looking for something truly purple again.

Things are pumping along here.. testing out this tangerine dream, going to run it again see if it turns out better. Love the smell. But it's a little short and squat for me. Need it to stretch more.

picture.php

RHS getting frosty

picture.php

picture.php

Have some that are around ~ 3 weeks in flower that I'm waiting to see how they do. So far liking their structure, and stretch. See how this Honey Banana and Magik turn out. Will post pics as they get worthy.

krustallos

Veteran
i highly doubt that will ever leave the stable !!!! :biggrin:

can't wait to see what the honey B looks like :tiphat:

No doubt, GG4 still what is most sought after around here!

I will certainly keep ya posted brotha! Liking how it's looking thus far. Has a nice thick stem, and stretched a good 2x.. now to start stackin'!

Happy New Year to all my ICMAG Fam!!

Happy-New-year-memes-2018.jpg

krustallos

Veteran
Howdy all, hope everyone made it through the holidaze!

Some recent pics:

Tangerine Dream:

picture.php

Redheaded Stranger:

picture.php

picture.php

Then a couple new strains:

Majik

picture.php

Honey Banana:

picture.php

krustallos

Veteran
Thanks Jbomber79, hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

Things are going here

Here's some Lucky Charms:

picture.php

GG4:
picture.php

picture.php

And this Majik I got from a friend. It has a blueberry esque smell. Vegs large branches like the Trainwreck. This is my first run of it:

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Jbomber79, hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

Things are going here

Here's some Lucky Charms:

View Image

GG4:
View Image

View Image

And this Majik I got from a friend. It has a blueberry esque smell. Vegs large branches like the Trainwreck. This is my first run of it:

View Image

it looks alot like the TW !!! long spear colas , thin sativa leaves etc .... :tiphat:

my buddy just finished up a run of TW & asked if i gave him the wrong labled cut , he has never had it with such rock hard buds & that much stank !! lol .... i said nope ... thats her :biggrin:

How’s the red head stranger? Wasn’t it Paco that put that one out? Everything looks dank :)

Whats the back ground on the majic? I used to run a magic cut when I lived in Arcata. Looks similar. Pretty sure Humboldt patient resource center used it have it also.