What's new

krustallos' cave 'o trees

Grizz

Veteran
I forget just how frosty gg4 gets, nice pic Krusty, please post that on ggstrains IG

krustallos

Veteran
I forget just how frosty gg4 gets, nice pic Krusty, please post that on ggstrains IG

You on IG buddy?

yeahthatsign.gif

No IG for me gentlemen, this is the only place I post any pics anymore.

How's everyone been?

Find any killer new strains?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
theres some fun new glue crosses floating around now...just pulled a nice diesel fire last nght,just harvested some firestorm (wifi43 x gg4)...fun stuff...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
can't wait to see how that smurph grows out !!! the buds look fantastic !! whats her lineage Krusty ?

krustallos

Veteran
theres some fun new glue crosses floating around now...just pulled a nice diesel fire last nght,just harvested some firestorm (wifi43 x gg4)...fun stuff...

How'd your firestorm turn out? I looked at your pics, looks great!

I'm looking forward to them vegging nice and big and seeing what they do for sure!

He's got both
biggrin.gif

:tiphat::woohoo:

can't wait to see how that smurph grows out !!! the buds look fantastic !! whats her lineage Krusty ?

It looks very Sativa in veg, long skinny Blue Dream like leaves. But it grows almost like hte trainwreck, with great calyx - leaf ratio. To me it smells almost like Sweet n Sour.. its a fuelly chemmy funk but has alot of sweet also. Yields good for me, close to 1.25-1.5 per plant. Just took some clones for me too. You'll like it!

Honestly, I got the strain labeled as "Diesel" from the member here SooperSmurph. So I called it Smurph Diesel. Sorry I don't know more on the lineage!

I'll take some more pics of it this weekend!

Snowing here today, just as I started to enjoy fishing the open water again!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How'd your firestorm turn out? I looked at your pics, looks great!

I'm looking forward to them vegging nice and big and seeing what they do for sure!

:tiphat::woohoo:

It looks very Sativa in veg, long skinny Blue Dream like leaves. But it grows almost like hte trainwreck, with great calyx - leaf ratio. To me it smells almost like Sweet n Sour.. its a fuelly chemmy funk but has alot of sweet also. Yields good for me, close to 1.25-1.5 per plant. Just took some clones for me too. You'll like it!

Honestly, I got the strain labeled as "Diesel" from the member here SooperSmurph. So I called it Smurph Diesel. Sorry I don't know more on the lineage!

I'll take some more pics of it this weekend!

Snowing here today, just as I started to enjoy fishing the open water again!

oh ok , i thought maybe there was some blueberry or something in it . but another diesel strain is always good in my book !!! :biggrin:

Thanx again brutha !!! :tiphat:

all nice & perky so far !!!

picture.php

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am but cell service is everywhere lol.
Yeah I can that crazy sumbitch comes to mind often.
Makes ya wonder, WHAT THA HELL?

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Justin was before my time at the round table , but i've read many of his posts & grows ..... he was a characture !!! :biggrin:
it was 7 years ago i popped in here so hes been gone that long ......

krustallos

Veteran
Hey everyone.. didn't realize it had been so long since I logged in! Pretty much the same ole' thing here.. little but of life changes but overall going steady still.

Moved into the hills a bit more.. and have a bun in the oven of the wife coming out in a couple months..

Pretty much running the same things, some have come and gone but the good ones remain!

Yo krust, how goes it these days?

Hows things up north?

ha ha , he been on your mind lately too ?

:wave: Still here!! Tryin' to catch up on some forum reading while it lightly snows out..

i has just thinking back to the merlot days recently...

made me wonder once again about justin....

Learned alot from IC during the merlot days.. I do enjoy looking around the forum and seeing people with very similar setups these days!

That makes 3 of us
chin.gif

Heya Joe, hows things in your neck of the woods?

krustallos

Veteran
I've been nostalgic for a very purple strain again... haven't seen one in quite a few years.. anyone running anything like this these days?

I ran this herijuana for a few years, but its probably been 4 years since I last ran it.

picture.php

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
Hey Krusty good to see you,I have a cornbread bubba k that turn a nice purple during flush,

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nothing that purples up like that ..... closest i have is the mendo breath ....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

my buddy classifies it as top shelf quality !