What's new

krustallos' cave 'o trees

krustallos

Veteran
lol,i have a love/hate thing with the cookies...i love smoking it,the growing it is the part im not so fond of....

My thoughts exactly, the smoke it great... but the plant doesn't fit the system for me.

Good to see ya about. Hopefully soon you'll be overflowing with lots of...

View Image

View Image

That looks great TC! Put that first lady in, and have another in a 25gal ready to flip in 2 weeks. Love the big serrated leaves

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well luckily everyone else who had the cookies locally has abandon it so i sorta have the cookie market to myself again and with the cooler fall temps i know i can get it to purple up really nice so i can high grade it and get more.....yet somehow i still know its gonna piss me off again,and yet i will be glad to have a jar of it again...

Jbomber79

Veteran
Doing Good K just enjoying your pics as usual! I have to say the forum cut never did well for me infact after one run I said peace and out she went... Super pretty super boutique but beyond that I never got what I wanted from her... someone special hooked that cut up along with the glue.. and that is probably why I dumped her, that is compared to the glue in yield taste and frost really there is no comparison.

I hope we can meet up soon, there is a supposed cup in Telluride this year...

Hope all is well down south there Jbomber79!

Everything is just truckin' on here. Put a Red Headed Stranger in flower last week..

Lots 'o Glue..

Here's the last of my Forum Cookies

View Image

View Image

She is too slow in veg for my liking

krustallos

Veteran
well luckily everyone else who had the cookies locally has abandon it so i sorta have the cookie market to myself again and with the cooler fall temps i know i can get it to purple up really nice so i can high grade it and get more.....yet somehow i still know its gonna piss me off again,and yet i will be glad to have a jar of it again...

Not bad to not have to share the pie ;) I agree though, will be nice to have a fat jar of cookies to chill on.

Doing Good K just enjoying your pics as usual! I have to say the forum cut never did well for me infact after one run I said peace and out she went... Super pretty super boutique but beyond that I never got what I wanted from her... someone special hooked that cut up along with the glue.. and that is probably why I dumped her, that is compared to the glue in yield taste and frost really there is no comparison.

I hope we can meet up soon, there is a supposed cup in Telluride this year...

Glad to hear you are doing well!

Man, Telluride would be cool, but I would have to bring my snowmobiles! Quite a haul from here ;)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i hate to say it but im seeing why sometimes its best to keep stuff tight,i got the glue and cookie cuts for free so i passed them on freely and now there a bunch of mediocre glue on the market and the same with the cookies so it sort of diluted the name a bit...i may have to start labeling my glue as "OGC" original glue crew or something equally pretentious...

krustallos

Veteran
I would have to agree with you on that. I've seen quite a few ads on Craigslist here selling cuts of Glue. So it's getting around for sure

Have seen some samples that don't look like the GG4 at all to me..

krustallos

Veteran
I have yet to find a plant that responds to a trellis like the GG.

She crushes the trellis' for me.

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know right? im sure i can get 2 lbs off a single glue plant with the right training,i finally got my rooms set up where i can veg a large plant with a the screen on and then roll the whole thing into flower,6 foot wide door and all...so i think a well trained and pruned glue plant could top 2lbs in 45 gallon pot....26 oz is still my best so far,just 6 oz to go...

krustallos

Veteran
That's awesome, did you put in french doors? I've definitely had good luck in the past vegging in the same screen I flip them in. Can't do that in the space I have now, but I know it works!

How I currently do it, I like to let the plants get about 1-2ft taller then the trellis before putting them under it, then just flattening them out and let them grow straight up through flower.

Here is a Trainwreck just thrown in flower before trimming it up:
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2 inch styro door panels and reflectix baffle curtains...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

krustallos

Veteran
Looks like it works well there unc~

And some shots of Flu #6 (FloxGG4) at day 50
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And some Red Headed Stranger nearing day 30
picture.php

picture.php

Getting a watermelon smell from it right now

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Flu looks amazing Krusty !!! hows she smoke ??? like the glue or like the Flo ???

your gonna love that RHS too !! its one of my favorites ! got another one in flower myself at 26 days :dance013:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Looking great there krust! Beautiful shots. I got a four pack of the RHS under a light at day 19 and they are just beasting out. She has a unique smell to her that's for sure, definitely fruity. Hope you enjoy her, can't wait to see her in a few more weeks.

krustallos

Veteran
That Flu looks amazing Krusty !!! hows she smoke ??? like the glue or like the Flo ???

your gonna love that RHS too !! its one of my favorites ! got another one in flower myself at 26 days :dance013:

That pheno of the Flu is super fruity, sadly doesn't have the sour/chem smell. But it's a nice change sometimes. I wasn't going to keep it, but figured why not.

I'm enjoying the RHS so far... I have one two weeks into flower that is almost twice as big.. so we shall see how she yields for me!

Hope all is well out there!

Looking great there krust! Beautiful shots. I got a four pack of the RHS under a light at day 19 and they are just beasting out. She has a unique smell to her that's for sure, definitely fruity. Hope you enjoy her, can't wait to see her in a few more weeks.

Thanks Third Coast! Hope all is well for you :tiphat: I'm looking forward to seeing how she does in the final stretch, she is getting quite frosty now.. will keep up the pics

Keep up the good work gents!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:good: Still fracking killing it in here I see brother Krusty :faint:
Nice work as per usual mate, Good Vibes to you and yours and the dogs my friend :gday:
peace an puffs
:smoke out:

krustallos

Veteran
Still fracking killing it in here I see brother Krusty
Nice work as per usual mate, Good Vibes to you and yours and the dogs my friend
peace an puffs

brotha b00m! I hope all is well across the large pond! Everyone here is doing well I hope its similar for you!

BAM! I can smell them from here, looks very nice.

Thanks suntana! Just truckin' along

Here's a few more shots of my first Red Headed Stranger in flower.

Can't pinpoint the smell exactly, still get a watermelon type smell with some other undertones. She is frosty for sure

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Still runnin' the Trainwreck and Glass Slipper as well

picture.php

picture.php

krustallos

Veteran
But a majority of the cave is still the GG#4... thanks to JW and everyone that spreads the love.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and is avoiding the crowds today... happy holidays ICMAG fam!