What's new

krustallos' cave 'o trees

krustallos

Veteran
Looking frosty as usual bro. great work. I wish the fam well...

Thanks Seaf0ur, hope all is well in your neck of the woods! And that the family is good as well!

So white.......you could grind it up and sniff it, lol!!!

Thanks, shes enjoying the cooler temps

That doesn't surprize me :biggrin:

& Happy Holidays to you & yours Krusty :tiphat:

Thanks brother dansbuds! Right back at you and the fam, hope all is well up there... you keepin' it snowy this year?

Yeah hard to find anything that stacks up to the GG4 all around.. Still searchin

happy-hollidays-thcf-fun-fs.jpg

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we just got 6" dumped on us the day & night before thanksgiving , so i spent TG morning on the wrong end of a shovel ...... :shucks:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always frosty in here :good:
I'm having the same problem as you. I did solo runs of glue for a while and now everyone around here is spoiled I hand em some dank and they wanna know when I'm gonna have more GG

krustallos

Veteran
we just got 6" dumped on us the day & night before thanksgiving , so i spent TG morning on the wrong end of a shovel ...... :shucks:

Well send some my way! I'll gladly take it all off your hands :ying:

I'm having the same problem as you. I did solo runs of glue for a while and now everyone around here is spoiled I hand em some dank and they wanna know when I'm gonna have more GG

Haha story of my life now... JW has spoiled a good portion of the country now.

Hope things are going well for you and the Mrs!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran

same problem here !!! they scarf up what i've got right away , then bitch when i tell them its 2 months til next batch !!!
god forbid you have anything other than the glue ..... can't fukin win !!!

krustallos

Veteran
RHS is coming along nicely, ready to give her a try!

picture.php

picture.php

And of course the GG4 is crushing it

picture.php

picture.php

Hope everyone is having fun out there!

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Some of the best GG4 i've seen. Krusty I'm out in CO as well in CA now... Wanna shoot me a PM with the places you're working with? I'd love to check them out.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Looks like you knocked the RHS out of the park. Patients around here love her, hopefully you find the same to be true.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wanna be like Krusty when i grow up !!! :yoinks:
& i don't mean the clown either ..... :bat:

Mad respect brutha :respect:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn it brutha. I dont have space to run a nutha strain right now but your putting thoughts in my head with the rhs :respect:

krustallos

Veteran

Thanks Jbomber79!

Some of the best GG4 i've seen. Krusty I'm out in CO as well in CA now... Wanna shoot me a PM with the places you're working with? I'd love to check them out.

The compliments are much appreciated! PM inbound

That redheaded stranger lives up to her name.
Looks amazing

Agreed, I'm a big fan now!

RHS and GG are looking top notch krustallos, nice pics!

Thanks CannbisTHC!

Looks like you knocked the RHS out of the park. Patients around here love her, hopefully you find the same to be true.

Oh without a doubt! Thanks again. The first plant was over a lb, and it was much smaller then the other 2 in flower. Love the smells off of her!

I wanna be like Krusty when i grow up !!!
& i don't mean the clown either .....

Mad respect brutha

Thanks dansbuds! Hope all is well with you my friend

hummm, a red headed glue sounds tasty, lol.

you guys don't feel alone, I got where I don't tell anyone what there buying, oh its just some good stuff I say, none of my customers even know what gg4 is,I love them .

That would be a fun one... and I like your style JW.

Damn it brutha. I dont have space to run a nutha strain right now but your putting thoughts in my head with the rhs :respect:

Hey if you wanna run 'er just say so!

Happy Holidays my brothas...

Here are some finished shots

RHS:

picture.php

picture.php

GG4:

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts