What's new

krustallos' cave 'o trees

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Dans he's got the Willy dominant same as you. Can't wait to see her in k's setup. Really think she will do great one plant per light.

krustallos

Veteran
Which pheno did you get from him ? the first one or the second sativa leaner ? the first one has a frost that rivals GG4 !!! very frosty girl & a huge yielder !!! the buzz is kinda unique for me , never had anything like it before . hard to describe except its kinda racy , i'm thinking i took it to early & gonna let the next one go longer than 63 days . see if that smoothes it out a bit .

She's got some sharp leaves for sure! Looking forward to seeing how she throws down! :ying:

just stopped in to see what that suking noise was,:biggrin:

funny_puppies_sucking_on_fingers_big.jpg

Dans he's got the Willy dominant same as you. Can't wait to see her in k's setup. Really think she will do great one plant per light.

Thanks TC! Have one in a 25 now vegging away... and 4 in 5 gallons catching up quickly. Looking forward to seeing how she does~~

Everything looks amazing as usual!!

Hope all is well with ya Marlo, long time no speak :tiphat: Killin that vert setup still?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She's got some sharp leaves for sure! Looking forward to seeing how she throws down! :ying:

View Image

Thanks TC! Have one in a 25 now vegging away... and 4 in 5 gallons catching up quickly. Looking forward to seeing how she does~~

Hope all is well with ya Marlo, long time no speak :tiphat: Killin that vert setup still?

you think GG branches well ???? lmao .... wait till ya see RHS stretch out :biggrin:

GRIMS

The Gorilla Glue scrog looks super similar to mine! Just. . . ehh. Better ha. Salute! Looks like you're cranking out some super top shelf herb. What day is the Glue scrog at?

GRIMS

krustallos

Veteran
you think GG branches well ???? lmao .... wait till ya see RHS stretch out :biggrin:

Trying to patiently wait till that time! How much does she stretch for you?

Yessir. Just loaded her full of GG4 and WiFi

:biggrin:

I wouldn't expect any less ya know ;)

I miss puppy breath... that pic makes me want a new dog

I hear ya Seaf0ur, I got a puppy St Bernard last year... hes not such a little puppy anymore ;)

The Gorilla Glue scrog looks super similar to mine! Just. . . ehh. Better ha. Salute! Looks like you're cranking out some super top shelf herb. What day is the Glue scrog at?

GRIMS

Thanks GRIMS! That scrog of GG is around day 17 or so.. I definitely can't get enough of them :ying:

Last edited:

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I hear ya Seaf0ur, I got a puppy St Bernard last year... hes not such a little puppy anymore ;)

Thats throwed... my aunt breeds AKC saints... grown up with them my whole life... real good dogs... but that head shake'll slap slobber across the ceiling... aint too fun when gravity brings it back down LMFAO

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Originally Posted by dansbuds View Post
you think GG branches well ???? lmao .... wait till ya see RHS stretch out

Trying to patiently wait till that time! How much does she stretch for you?

she'll double in size & width in flower .

Was curious about that papa smurf strain from the first page. What's the genetics of that? Friend gave me a blue dream X gdp that they were calling papa smurf

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:woohoo: Well my brother from another mother,
once again you've managed to :jawdrop: and ruined another of my keyboards with my constant drool that starts up every time I come in here and you have posted more photos of your incredible fracking hellous dankness :jawdrop:
I take :tiphat: off to you and as always sending you an yours and the dog/s Good Vibes an Much Love from across the pond down under :angelshug:

krustallos

Veteran
Lookin dank as always krusty

Thanks brotha :tiphat:

what is the height of your net?

They are around 36", and the second trellis is adjustable but usually 6-8"

Great read this thread is and wow^^^^^

Glad you enjoyed it!

Was curious about that papa smurf strain from the first page. What's the genetics of that? Friend gave me a blue dream X gdp that they were calling papa smurf

The papa smurf i had was from PUS here on ICMAG, BBxSJ. Don't run it anymore though.

:woohoo: Well my brother from another mother,
once again you've managed to :jawdrop: and ruined another of my keyboards with my constant drool that starts up every time I come in here and you have posted more photos of your incredible fracking hellous dankness
I take off to you and as always sending you an yours and the dog/s Good Vibes an Much Love from across the pond down under :angelshug:

Mr b00m!! Hope all is well across the pond my friend! Hows the family?

picture.php

krustallos

Veteran
Hope all is well down south there Jbomber79!

Everything is just truckin' on here. Put a Red Headed Stranger in flower last week..

Lots 'o Glue..

Here's the last of my Forum Cookies

picture.php

picture.php

She is too slow in veg for my liking

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,i have a love/hate thing with the cookies...i love smoking it,the growing it is the part im not so fond of....