What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kratom

W

Water-

wasn't expecting this thread to still be going.

glad to see that it has helped some people.

wishing good health for all.
peace

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update: Yesterday I made enough tea for 3 @ 4oz doses. Definitely felt head rushes

I drank the last dose this morning. Within 20 minutes Im having a head rush, mostly in the right brain

The coffee filter is loaded with dried powder. I will heat more water and see how potent it still is

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Update: Yesterday I made enough tea for 3 @ 4oz doses. Definitely felt head rushes

I drank the last dose this morning. Within 20 minutes Im having a head rush, mostly in the right brain

The coffee filter is loaded with dried powder. I will heat more water and see how potent it still is

4 ounce???? Did you mean four grams???

Loc Dog

Veteran

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not all alkaloids in Kratom are water soluble. Not sure if that had already been mentioned. Even using chemical solvents it takes days to extract.

Some methods involve soxhelting. This one looks basic enough -

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Multisolvent_heatless_extraction_of_Kratom

Just my personal experience FWIW

FYI: I heard from my holistic Dr. He didn't have anything dialed in yet

"I am not using any fixed protocol I am still playing around using mainly the red strains but playing around with different combinations

I am using twice a day mixed with prune juice to avoid constipation, still in my learning mode
"

Green Squall

You guys could get capsules and then choke nothing down but a gulp of water and 1 or 2 capsules. :chin:

I take 2 grams which is a considerably low dose and that's usually about 7 or 8 size 00 capsules.

An ounce can fill 100 gel caps which weigh about .4 grams each.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Hey guys. For a few years I've been ordering kratom from a Facebook group.
Was getting a kilo split into 4 strains. With shipping came to $96.

Well, that dude got arrested. Apparently for opium/heroin. $2m bond!

I loved this kratom connect. It was cheap, delivered in two days, and potent.

Now I have to find a different source.

I ordered from a different company, and I don't like it.
I took my normal three heaping spoons and puked it back up about an hour later.
Never felt any of the normal energy at all. Tried smaller doses but... It's trash.

Just ordered from another different company. $130 + $7 shipping for a kilo split between 2 strains.

We'll see what happens when it gets here.

Anybody know of a good reliable, trustworthy, sourse for inexpensive quality kratom?

I may just taper off and quit, I'll miss my bursts of energy, but it's hurting my wallet

Never felt any of the normal energy at all. Tried smaller doses but... It's trash.

Just ordered from another different company. $130 + $7 shipping for a kilo split between 2 strains.

Anybody know of a good reliable, trustworthy, sourse for inexpensive quality kratom?

I may just taper off and quit, I'll miss my bursts of energy, but it's hurting my wallet

Kraken kratom was mentioned earlier in this thread but I have not yet tried them. My wife is still getting kratom caps from the cbd shop, but we'll be ordering kratom some point.

Let us know if you find a good place to order from.:tiphat:

militia420

Dude is out. They made made an unlawful arrest and seizure of his property. And they illegally held him. They didn't find any thing illegal. Check the forum. He;s dealing with getting relocated and trying to get things back running. More of the story should come out later. Some of the mods thought the idiot cops mistook the kratom extract (barks) for H.

They fucked up his reputation, business, and he sat in jail for like the past month.

God damned the police state and the shithead lawyers that pushed this.

Loc Dog

Veteran
Dude is out. They made made an unlawful arrest and seizure of his property. And they illegally held him. They didn't find any thing illegal. Check the forum. He;s dealing with getting relocated and trying to get things back running. More of the story should come out later. Some of the mods thought the idiot cops mistook the kratom extract (barks) for H.

They fucked up his reputation, business, and he sat in jail for like the past month.

What state???

If it is the case from Michigan, they allege that he made claims of it curing ailments. The internet is full of those. I was told prozac would cure my depression, and had it for the full 19 years I used. What about drugs that do not advertise cancer, stroke, heart attack as side effects of things that went through 7 years for FDA approval. The police in many areas, are organized crime with immunity. As long as they protect the rich, the police can literally get away with murder.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd

Crazy right?
Yet he is saying that it was because of CBD!

I will say that he has kratom extract candies that look like tar heroin.

militia420

What state???

If it is the case from Michigan, they allege that he made claims of it curing ailments. The internet is full of those. I was told prozac would cure my depression, and had it for the full 19 years I used. What about drugs that do not advertise cancer, stroke, heart attack as side effects of things that went through 7 years for FDA approval. The police in many areas, are organized crime with immunity. As long as they protect the rich, the police can literally get away with murder.

City of Wilmington, State of North Carolina. The lawyers are interfering with out right to convey anecdotal experiences and observations.

I need to read more because someone else here is saying it was over CBD, but I haven't seen a copy of the warrant for the raid and arrest or any charges that may have since been scraped. Like CannaRed says, the Kratom extracts this guy sells do look like tar heroin and it ain't something I'd be advertising pictures of personally just because of that.

So far as plants and derivatives go I think people selling them ought to be able to make statements as to historical or anecdotal reports of effects. The use of plants and derivatives fall under home remedies and things not requiring a license. False claims ought not be tolerated though and ought to fall under something like false advertising. So far as big corporations that require licenses to exist and to function, they need to be held to a different standard because they aren't the simple mom and pop shop that works closer to the way things are in nature. They shouldn't even be allowed to exist really but that's a separate argument. They take something from the natural environment and run it through god knows how many manipulations to patent a novel instance and it's those things that, as you point out, don't have lengthy histories for people to work with and to know pros and cons to the thing. Don't trust the FDA for any thing. They are run by people rotating out of the big pharma corps.

Bringing it back in, people ought to be able to state that kratom is known to be used by ex-opiate users with success in inhibiting cravings for the harder stuff. There's no legal claims there, only observations of personal reports by people.

It's dangerous to allow lawyers to tell us that only licensed people can talk about certain subjects and make certain claims, because those licenses can be revoked if people buck big money and powers above them. As long as the people making statements don't hold themselves out to be doctors or researchers when making claims it should fall safely under 1st amendment speech as natural physical observations, or word of mouth communications by others who observed believed effects.

Language police can be oppressive.

Green Squall

Strange how I started off with Reds and now I only use Green and White. Reds just don't seem to do much for me. I tried a Yellow too, which I'm not exactly sure what it is, but think it is just a different drying process?

I just ordered mt first "Horned" variety as well - Green Horn from PurKratom. This will be my last ounce and will start buying in large amounts, now that I know what I like.